Approved / Waiting after responding to RFE? Please Post here....

Hi Swind,

Welcome to the club. Currently I do not have any plan to send fax inquiry. Let's see what mango_pickle is thinking.

Im thinking of giving atleast 3-4 weeks, from the date of receipt for INS, before I fax. From this thread it is very much evident that people are getting approved in < 1 month (most cases) after RFE received. So, don't want to bother anyone until then.

Any LUD changes ayy123?

Hey, guys it seems there are lot of us here.

RFE issued: 8/2------3W2s, 3 Pay stubs (EB1-OR)
RFE replied:8/9
RFE Rcvd: 8/17
LUD: 8/18
-------------------------
RD: 9/02
2 FP: 7/9

mango_pickle,

check out my signature. 08/10 status changed to rfe received. 08/11 no status change. That is same LUD (08/11) as on my EAD renewal case. I have seen people posting that their cases had 08/11 LUD with out any status change.

Mine is July 23rd ( RFE RD).. Should I fax?

mango_pickle said:
Im thinking of giving atleast 3-4 weeks, from the date of receipt for INS, before I fax. From this thread it is very much evident that people are getting approved in < 1 month (most cases) after RFE received. So, don't want to bother anyone until then.

Any LUD changes ayy123?

what do you say... My RFE RD is July 23rd. Should I fax an enquiry? The fax form clearly says to allow 60days for RFEs.

But my case has been pending for a while now. WAC021695XXXX

Thanks,
Mitwaaa

BOAT NAME: RFE receipt [August10 - August18]

Hi All,
I am also in the same boat as you all. I am planning to send a Fax enquiry on 8/23 at the latest..(about 10 days after my RFE was received). I dont see any harm..

posing on behalf of xyz_visa

xyz_visa got approved...

xyz_visa's case has been approved on 08/18. Details..
primary: wac-02-264-5xxxx
2nd FP: 06/05/04
LUD:06/09 .... 06/30 (3, 4 times)
Now LUD -> 08/19 (Approval date: 08/18)
email recvd: 08/19
waiting for approval letter.

Dependent:wac-02-264
2nd FP: 06/05/04
LUD: 06/09 to 06/30 (3, 4 times)
RFE on 07/09 (LUD also changed),
RFE was on marriage certificate
Lawyer got RFE: 07/15
RFE sent: 08/06
USCIS rcvd RFE on 08/13, LUD changed to 08/16
Now LUD -> 08/19 (Approval date: 08/18)
Email recvd: 08/19
waiting for approval letter..

thanks for posting..

ayy123,
thanks for posting my info..Just to give more update.
We called CSC two days ago to ask the update on RFE case.
I guess this approval is nothing to do with our call but mainly due to the I485 date advanced to Jan 2003..Hope every one waiting after 2nd FP/RFE will get it soon

XYZ - which number did you call?

is there any special number for CSC or you called the national support number?

Thanks,
Mitwaaa

JIT is now 1/15/03

Since the JIT is now 1/15/03; can we still send the fax inquiry, as our ND is <= JIT - 30 days?

Cant believe they moved the JIT 6 months in 2 weeks!!

swind,

CIS received your RFE resonse only on 08/17. I would say give them about 2 weeks before you fax. But it's up to you, since JIT is way past your ND.

May God bless us all.

if you read CSC JIT report, for all RFE cases we can have fax inquiry only 60 days after CSC recvd RFE reply..

xyz_visa said:
if you read CSC JIT report, for all RFE cases we can have fax inquiry only 60 days after CSC recvd RFE reply..

Hi xyz_visa,
Looks like there are no conditions for intial enquiry... only the follow-up enquiries have restrictions of 60days.
Also did you call this number "National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283" and what was their response.. did they just read the same status off the website??

wac0214250XXX, RFE

Hi All

2nd FP 25 June
FP recieved 2 July
Reply to RFE sent on 6 Aug, supplement to I693
Rfe recived by BCIS 17Aug
LUD, 17 Aug, 18 Aug

Anuup
ND 22 March 02
wac0214250XXX

yes there is no conditions for initial inquiry.
Yes I called the same number and lady told me that case is already assigned to the immigration office, you should see something in couple of wks.. other wise call again.. I dont know if this was their general answer or she verified with the officer.. She kept me on hold for couple of mins in between the call..

xyz_visa said:
yes there is no conditions for initial inquiry.
Yes I called the same number and lady told me that case is already assigned to the immigration office, you should see something in couple of wks.. other wise call again.. I dont know if this was their general answer or she verified with the officer.. She kept me on hold for couple of mins in between the call..

Hi xyz_visa,
Thanks for the info. xyz, I too ended up calling the National service center just now and she did the exact same thing.. She put me on hold and then came back and told me that she had sent a referral letter to CSC center regarding my case to let me know where I stand and added that I should see something in a couple of weeks. So lets wait and hope... ;)

I just called the NSC (25 min wait). The lady said you should have heard from us by now...She checked if I have moved to a new address. I said no...She got all my details...She wanted my A#. I had to scramble for that. For anyone calling, good thing to have your WAC # and A# at hand. She got all the details, my address etc and said she is going to send an e-mail to the CSC center and they will contact me (in 30 days :)).

Let us see.