Approved / Waiting after responding to RFE? Please Post here....

The message changed in two days.

mango_pickle said:
Mitwaa, When did your case status change to RFE received ?

The online message changed in two days. RFE RD + two days.

RFE for : emp. letter, paystubs, w2, birth & marriage cert. and TB
RFE issue date : 07/16/04
RFE received by INS :08/13/04
2nd FP : 06/02/04

My status changed to RFE received on friday. It was missing earlier. mesg says RFE received on 8/10. Message updated date : 8/13 LUD : 8/13

What does missing case status imply? My husband is the primary applicant and his status is popping up but mine is been missing since last week. The status reads as follows

"The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center."

Wac 02110 53xxx
RD feb 7 2002
2nd FP jan 4 2004

Mango
reappeared with change in status , that good sign , tack ur LUD ..did it change today ...if it changes tommorow u are in for approval in 3 days.

cheers

xyz_visa

LUD change today to 08/16 with message:
On August 13, 2004, we received your response to our request for
evidence or information. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to
process this kind of case.

case details:
EB2,
WAC-02-264-5xxxx
2nd FP: 06/05/04
2nd FP receive: 06/09
primary & dependent LUD: 06/09
primary & dependent LUD changes to 06/30

RFE generated on dependent: 07/07
RFE received: 07/15
RFE replied: 07/30
RFE received by INS: 08/13
LUD on dependent changed to 08/16
LUD on primary remains 06/30

Approved 26 days after RFE response

Following is an excrept from my another post. I am reproducing it here, as this is the kind of info this thread is tracking on.

Best of luck guys :)

Case details RD April 2002
Third FP [They lost the second FP and I had to get the third one done]:
first week of May 2004
RFE:[693 supplement and BC]
RFE response rcvd by INS July 20th
Approved: August 11th

-CoolRaj

coolraj,
Any LUD changes before approval?

ghost-rider,

No LUD changes today. But hope approval is around the corner. Thanks.

mango_pickle said:
coolraj,
Any LUD changes before approval?

ghost-rider,

No LUD changes today. But hope approval is around the corner. Thanks.

Mango picke,

No LUD changes before approval. Thanks !!!

CoolRaj

Infomation needed on RFE (online status update by CIS on receiving RFE)

Quick Intro:
Hi All,
I have been a silent observer for past 5-6 months. Now I have registered in this forum since I found it very valuable and informative.

I have received the following message from the BCIS online status and I was just wandering if anyone else have received this type of message (specially those who were approved soon after RFE despite with this kind of message):

"On August 13, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case." :eek:

My Details:
WAC: 0216-XXXX
RD: April 16th, 2002
ND: April 17th, 2002
RFE issued: July 20th, 2004
REF received: July 26th, 2004
RFE sent: August 6th, 2004
REF received by CIS: August 13th, 2004
Online Status updated (LUD): August 16th, 2004
FP: Done twice already.(last FP was in Jan'2004)

RFE Details: Medical Exam and Immunization.

Approved Finally...

Just recieved my approval emails..

EB2
RD Aug-02
2nd FP 05/04
Rfe issued 07/10/04 ( Medial Supplement Form, copy of valid ID)

Rfe reply received on 08/09 ( message changed to .... "It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case" ....)

LUD 08/09 , 08/10 , 08/11

AD 08/16 ( Got approval email ard 4:45 )
3 EAD's, 3 AP's

To all those still waiting, hang in there. Good luck to all. :)

Approved

Arsene_Lupin said:
RFE : Proof of Legal Status from 1998-2000; Updated biographical information; copies of all I-94s including port of entry, date of entry and duration of stay; copies of all pages in the passport

RFE issue date : 07/02/04
RFE response receipt date : 07/19/04 (LUD 07/20/04)
WAC# (first 5 digits): wac-03-106-5XXXX (EB1-OR, non-concurrent)
ND: Feb 2003
1st FP April 2003
2nd FP : None
2EADS, 2APS

Just checked my e-mail and saw an approval notice from USCIS. Case was approved on August 13th. I received a fingerprint notice asking me to appear at Oakland on September 1st. Instead I went to San Jose Charcot for early FP on Aug 4th.

Thanks to everyone on this great forum!

But what you guys put in "Nature of Enquiry". They received my RFE response on 08/11 and LUD 08/12. After that nothing is happenning.Want to send FAX inquiry.

Can we do a direct LEVEL II enquiry?

Can we do a direct level II enquiry without going through Level I?

thanks,
mitwaaa

For Level II enquiry, you have to put the date on which level I enquiry was done.
You probably can ignore that, but then they might just do the same.

Format for Fax Enquires

Hi All,
Is there a format or a template that is used for Fax enquires. If yes can someone please post it. Thanks

I am following you guys...

RFE details: Supplement to I-693
RFE generated by INS: 8/3
RFE replied by me: 8/10
RFE received message changed: 8/18

The new message is:

On August 17, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

So I am following the same track as some of you; message of RFE received changed after 1 week of replying to RFE. "mango_pickle" and "ayy123" - you guys are exactly a week before me. Kindly let me know what is your plan of action (eg. sending fax enquiry etc) if you dont get your approval in next week or two. I will keep you guys posted.

Last edited by a moderator: