Approved after 19 Months & 6 Days!!!!

Hi all,
I have put the reference to this case/thread in the ever top listed "A Hope For Every one" case. So there is no need to push this case up unless the moderator removes the other case ("A Hope for every one") from the top.

-Satish

All family got approved..

Dear All,

My wife and children also got approval.
Will let you know other details I promised, after few days.

With warm regards,

Paccha ... my friend, congratulations. After seeing your approval, I believe I can spend this weekend happily. Good luck man.

CONGRATULATIONS Paccha for getting the GC for all your family and THANKS for sharing the information.

Passport Stamped...

Dear All,

We received the approval letter and got it stamped yesterday.

Will write the balance details, as promised, after few days..

With best wishes,

Last edited by a moderator:
Paccha,

Congratulations! Your story is amazing.

I have a question though, it seems you are not going to work for the sponsoring company, if so, will that affect your future citizenship application or GC renewal?

Work with Sponsorer?

Hello All,

Specially LCSilence,

1. We need to work with sponseror for 1 day.
2. On receipt of the approval, the sponsorer has to offer job to us as per the guidelines of Labour certification: Salary, title, and job descriptions.
3. If he doesn't offer, we have all rights to seek job elsewhere and survive. This is as per principles of natural justice.
4. Even if he/she offer us job, we have all right to say after 8 hours of work that we don't like it and no need to reason it.

This is my understanding. So, there is no need to worry about same employer or any other.

with warm regards,

Message Changed for Children

Dear All,

Online message changed for children:

"On May 5, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

But, teh message has not changed for me and my wife.

And, we received new SS card in 4 Days.

With warm regards and best wishes to all,

My Exp - for Birth Certificate

Dear All,

I have seen some worries about Birth certificates, for few of our friends. May I give details about my exp:

I did not have birth certificate nor my wife. Now, my lawyer told us to get affidavits from father, mother and one uncle or yelder relative.

I called up my home town, explained them in detail that:

1. It should be in English capital letters.
2. Every individual's name should be in full (no initials)
3. Giving every individuals date of birth, and complete address, with relation.
4. It should be made in Rs.50/- stamp paper.
5. And asked to get it attested by a notary public.
6. Then tasked to scan the original and send it as attachment

Then, I took print out with laser printer (colour will be better). So, we had a total of 6 affidavits ( 3 for me and 3 for my wife).
I hope it is much cheaper, and can be done in a day or two. Moreover, we don't need to run around Indian embassy and all by taking LWP.

In ase any one need any more details, please feel free to ask.

With warm regards and best wishes to all,

Durgum

Dear Friend,

Please understand that I do not get any benefit in sharing my experiences, still I spent time because it will help many of those who really have sleepless nights due to the down turn of the economy and loss of jobs while GC is in process. Further, I have used the views and experiences of many of the colleagues in this forum.

Again, I HAVE NOT MENTIONED EVEN 50% OF THE REALITIES IN THIS THREAD, BECAUSE IT IS TOO TOO TROUBLING.

Humbly, I had been signing all immigration docs. of our consultants, on behalf of President( authorized), for B1, L, H1, Labor, I-140, I-485 etc. in golden days!. Meaning, I have a good idea of thses things.

Hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

With regards,

Dear Paccha

Sorry to have been a little rude towards your case,BUT this gc process is nothing but proper documentation.

If laid off ,with the employer cooperative gc is a matter of wait. If proper status was maintained no matter what it was f1/h1 .

In your case if laid off after the labor you should never have told/informed about that to the WEIRD BCIS.If BCIS had asked for any rfes/additional information ,then with your cooperative employer you could have provided that information.

In my opinion these lawyers are infering this gc process to their advantage.Nothing wrong about that. But twisting the truth is ridiculous.

Yes Durgum...

Dear Durgum,

I agree with you.

In this market, even if someone say that he/ she got laid off, it is not that a bad situation as far your employer supports you.

Moreover, this country is a lawyers paradise, who just take advantage of the ignorance, anxiety and fears of the candidates. The best example is the consulting companies itself. Most of these are started by Consultant turned Green card people who hrdly have any idea about labour and immigration laws. There comes the great saviours-immigration lawyers who in turn make the life of our H1 guys miserable.

But, there are exceptionally good lawyers also. The best example is my lawyer.

with regards,