Approved after 19 Months & 6 Days!!!!

Hi Patcha,

Thank you so much for your details on your journey to get the GC.
It gives lot of hope for people in similar situation.
Thanks for the posting the text of the employment letter.

Have a Nice weekend

Please bear with me..

Dear Satish,

Please bear with me...
I will post it tomorrow.

With warm regards,

congratulation and question...

did you have to redo your medical examination? I heard that they valid only 15 or something months...
thanks

Robi..

Dear Robi,

There is nothing like that 'expiration of medical'.

Details of my medical Exams:

Most of our people from South Asia will give positive result to TB test because we have taken vaccination at the time of enrollment to school. As such INS accepts that upto 4 mm (I think this is the measurement) spread, we don't need to do X-Ray test. In my case, the spread was less than 4mm and Dr. has clearly ticked it. But, INS sent question saying that " your X-Ray report is missing from the application, so please send it to us." And, my Dr. and Lawyer said taht instead of arguing and offending INS, just do the X-ray and send the report. So, I had to send a reniewed report along with that of X-Ray.

My humble suggestion: Even if you are right, please do NOT argue on human errors. And, when time is bad for any of us, many things go wrong on our ways. Just silently obey the instructions.

With warm regards,

Congratulations Paccha

your story is highly motivating and immensely beneficial to everyone.
I hope the moderator keeps this thread on the top.
Good luck to you and to your family.

Lawyer Details

Dear All,

Lawyer's Details:

Law office of Keshab Raj Seadie
(...John Street, Down Town, Manhattan..)
Ph: 212 571 6002
Email: keshab@greencardmaker.com
In case of any problem in reaching him, please let me know...

(1) He is not any ordinary attorney who just sit for filing H1B, GC etc. He is LLB, LLM, MBA; represented USA to UN in legal matters; New Yok bar association member; and practicing lawyer. Moreover, highly influencial at bureaucratic and polotical levels. Most of the days he will be arguing cases in courts during morning hours. I think he is a senior advocate to Supreme court.

(2) Since I was without job he did NOT charge a cent for the following work for me:

1. Filing I-485 for 4 people
2. Filing Ap for 4 people
3. Filing EAD 3 times (me and spouse)
3. Replying to 2 RFEs

He just said to me , " do not pay me anything now". Every time when I approach him, he says, " no matter what happens, whether it is multiple RFEs, calling for interview, or what so ever, I assure 100% that you will have green card..." And, I have not paid him anything till now !!

(3) He will not take up impossible or illegal cases just for collecting his money ( This is mainly with cases of illegal immigrants and all). Once he says he will win means, it is done.

(4) I talk to him any time and, he answers my calls by himself, everytime. I do not know how many times I spoke to him.

(5) I can meet him any day. Sometimes if I wanted to ask him some doubts, he ask me to come in the evening, and I ask and clear all my doubts. I do not have any count on our meetings.

(6) Very important, he is always always positive, cheerful, and morale boosting. He never depressed me.

(7) And, his charges are very reasonable.

These are my experiences with him, and I cannot forget him easily.

Another humble suggestion: When any of us is in trouble, please maintain very good relation with employer and lawyer.

I will also give details about birth and marriage certificates, later.

With warm regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!!

I can't believe people like you and your lawyer still exist in this world. Well, you both are good examples of honesty, sincerity and commitment.

Hats off to both of you.

Hi Paccha.
Thank you very much for sharing the information about your great lawyer. People in this forum can count on him(Keshab) besides
Rajeev Khanna and Sheila Murthy.
I am sorry if i caused any inconvenience to you by pestering with the lawyer details question. I really appreciate you for continuing to post details here and trying to help every one here. Most of
the people will sign off the moment they recieve the approval notice. You have doneenough service here and i sugest that you now take time off from here and enjoy your Green moments.
-Satish

Great Service PACCHA

What is the meaning of this strange name - PACCHA.

Any way u r the Savior for lots of thirsty souls of long time GC waiters.

You and Your Lawyer seems to be the crusadors against the INS disease, which is like a chronic infection, which will keep the GC applicants with Anxiety, Anticipation and leaves them frustrated.

Patience is the only Medicene, which is difficult.

Keep up the good work.

congrats Paccha

It has indeed been a long and enduring GC journey for you. All the best for ur family's approval and good luck for ur future.

jagan0007, I believe Paccha means emerald stone as in green

Pachha means GREEN in Telugu too. Thee is no doubt that the user used this name because he is hunting Green(Card). My bet is he is a Telugu guy.

Hi Paccha

Just want to thank you very much for posting your experience. This information has been very useful, up to the point and complete.

Paccha means...

Dear All,

It was interesting to see the curiousity of my friends about the sign in name. The reason for choosing the name paccha:

1. Paccha means GREEN in Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam

2. Green is the main word in Green card.

3. The colour green means a cool appearance, hopes, and relaxation.

But, I have nothing to do with ML, please.

With warmest regards,