Approved after 19 Months & 6 Days!!!!

Paccha

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends and Well Wishers,

At last, my case has been approved today, after 19 MONTHS and 6 Days!!!!!

I even lost my emotion to react, and became virtually frozen, after going thru all these pains and agony... I was informed about my approval by one of my closest friends just minutes back... I thought I owe it to all my friends in this forum....

I couldn't even send my children and wife to India when I lost job just because I-485 was filed... and suffered for long long time... I lost job even before my I-140 approval..!!!!

So, had to suffer silently... the worst in my life so far... but it made me very very strong...

And, our friends in this forum was a real real help in all ways, whether for advice, consolation, encouragement, sharing their knowledge, and everything....

Though there were lots of eruptions in this forum at times, it was great to see the spirit of friendship and hearty and sincere helps to each other when in need....

I do not think that I will easily forget the experience of this forum...

However, I do not see the approval for my family members.. I think it may be soon...

And, I have never called up the IIO because I never felt that it has any value....

I thank you all.. for all the support, advices, help and timely suggestions....

I wish all my friends in this forum, to get approved peacefully without troubles... and I am very much sure that each and everyone of us will get approved. If my case is approved, all of our cases will be approved... because mine is rock-bottom..

I will be in this forum for some more time..

In case of any doubt about my case, please feel free to ask, I will be more than happy to share my experience if it is of any help to any of my friends...!!

With best wishes and warmest regards to all...

Congratulations on your approvals. It is long due.

Can you tell us what the RFE1 and RFE 2 are for? Can you also explain your situation in detail how you tackled getting laid off? It might help others as it is not uncommon these days to be in the same situation as you are.

Well! in the morning you started a thread about you being by yourself and in the evening you are not alone anymore.

congrats.

I am not that bad not to congratulate a person like U.

************ CONGRATS ******************

Thanks for good wishes to all.. inspite of your temporary difficult times.

congratulations !

and enjoy your freedom.

Patience is a virtue !

When I received my aprroval I shared the news with this forum first ! .. This is the magic of this forum. We are in a same boat and we have help each other to navigate it better !

Regards ...

The_matrix