approval notice

hurricanemd

Registered Users (C)
finally got both my card and approval notice ,everything was fine , except approval notice had PD of feb 21 instead of feb 3 rd( the original date on first 140, on my amended 140 they changed that to feb 21 ,20004) , i did call them, should i even bother with 18 day difference , since on the card it does not show PD, also the citizen ship process should be 5 years after the green card approval date, right and the PD should not matter
any feedback

I haven't received my Approval notice, but received Card and welcome notice. Do we need approval notice for renewal of GC or during Citizenship process?

You need the card, and the approval date is what matters from this point forward. Enjoy and forget about it!

What is the use of I485 approval notice ? 797 and 797 c ....

For those who may not receive their GCs due to any reason and can show it to local office to get their passports stamped. With GC just trash it.

For those who may not receive their GCs due to any reason and can show it to local office to get their passports stamped. With GC just trash it.

Most offices will not stamp passports anymore. They will simply say wait a week for your card.