Applied for EAD after 150 days. How long does will take?

Just wanted give a quick update about my asylum EAD. My lawyer sent the paperwork (I-765) in 151st day of applying for asylum, in 180th day I got a text message that my asylum EAD has been approved, and today I got my EAD card by mail. It was exactly on time, and I'm hoping to get the asylum decision faster, by next year.
Congratulations and amen.

yes i sent went my clock was 243, my lawyer send a inquiry first for decision asylum pending, after 2 months she send the i765
Wow please let us know when you get the notice and what it says. Don't loose hope be patient I know how it feels cos I am in same position as you be positive. Gods time is the best

Once you see denial notice online, it takes a week to get to you via mail box. Did u change address? Do u share mail box with someone else?

Once you see denial notice online, it takes a week to get to you via mail box. Did u change address? Do u share mail box with someone else?
I don't change adress, i don't share box mail with somebody. i see in usps website the delivery before.
Maybe the AO wait the decision of my husband? becaus my husband is the principal applicant and me derivative...
no asylum decision since April, now ead was denied

I don't change adress, i don't share box mail with somebody. i see in usps website the delivery before.
Maybe the AO wait the decision of my husband? becaus my husband is the principal applicant and me derivative...
no asylum decision since April, now ead was denied
Were you denied (completely rejected by the officer) or were referred to the immigration judge?
If you are denied, you can't get an EAD.
Did you apply after one-year deadline? That's typically the reason for a straight denial from AO

my c
Were you denied (completely rejected by the officer) or were referred to the immigration judge?
If you are denied, you can't get an EAD.
Did you apply after one-year deadline? That's typically the reason for a straight denial from AO
i have a asylum case with my husband (my husband is principal applicant and me derivative). we already have an interview. my lawyer send the file before my husband deadline (it's pruncipal applicant. my deadline are past, but me i'm derivative

my c

i have a asylum case with my husband (my husband is principal applicant and me derivative). we already have an interview. my lawyer send the file before my husband deadline (it's pruncipal applicant. my deadline are past, but me i'm derivative
Were you referred to court?