Applied for EAD after 150 days. How long does will take?

yes me for the 3rd time
You should have waited to know why they are seeing your clock as less than 150 while u are seeing different days. I did 3rice and they keep saying same thing I don't want to risk it by applying again I want to know why theirs is counting different from mine.

Do you have to book appointment with the asylum office if you have an enquiry or a challenge with your EAD clock? Does anyone have an idea or experience? If you want to visit them so you book appointment? Please share. Tnx

Hi all,
I’ve applied on i765 c8 EAD. It was received by USCIS and I got receipt number on February 6. Since that day my status is “Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken”. Do you know what does it mean. What would be the next process?

Hi all,
I’ve applied on i765 c8 EAD. It was received by USCIS and I got receipt number on February 6. Since that day my status is “Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken”. Do you know what does it mean. What would be the next process?
When did you apply? It takes on or before 30 days for a first time applicant to receive EAD. Share your timeline

Dear friends my clock is going to be 150 day begining of april please advice how long it is going to take to get the ead and any other advice

That's is a wrong . When you apply for asylum you don't apply for EAD till when your case has been pending for 150 days , it's a separate application. For the first time apple you get it on or before 30days after application for those renewing I think its between 2 to 3 months , not sure. That is the way it is
Do the math... Five months to apply and 180 days to receive :)