Applied for EAD after 150 days. How long does will take?

[OQUOn or before 30days after application TE="nabilsol, post: 2518136, member: 427618"]Hi all please advice after 150 day pending asylum we apply for the work permit.how long does it take to get the card .[/QUOTE]

That's is a wrong . When you apply for asylum you don't apply for EAD till when your case has been pending for 150 days , it's a separate application. For the first time apple you get it on or before 30days after application for those renewing I think its between 2 to 3 months , not sure. That is the way it is

Thats what i mentioned, Mate :) One applies EAD after 150 days(5 months) and receives around 180 days(6 months)
Sorry, if i confused it :)

Thats what i mentioned, Mate :) One applies EAD after 150 days(5 months) and receives around 180 days(6 months)
Sorry, if i confused it :)
You still getting it wrong dear, what you initially applied for is asylum and not EAD its after your asylum case is pending for 150 days that you apply for EAD and get it in 30 days or less. EAD application is not attached to asylum application just like in adjustment of status [through marriage] application when you have to apply for all same time.

You still getting it wrong dear, what you initially applied for is asylum and not EAD its after your asylum case is pending for 150 days that you apply for EAD and get it in 30 days or less. EAD application is not attached to asylum application just like in adjustment of status [through marriage] application when you have to apply for all same time.
Thanks Dear. We are saying same thing in different words :) Thanks Though

Dears heared that id u used you bobox for some body else work permite .you will have a problem .ok I did used it for one of my friend .what is the solution ?

Ok my question is .what is the saffest way to ensure that I will not have my EAD lost with USPS .i dont want to use the mail box as one of my friends use my mail box and i am afraid uscis reject to send it due to that .
Any advice

Ok my question is .what is the saffest way to ensure that I will not have my EAD lost with USPS .i dont want to use the mail box as one of my friends use my mail box and i am afraid uscis reject to send it due to that .
Any advice
100 ppl can use same address.; how does that matter? USCIS won't reject delivering to mail box until PO box or mail forwarding is on

Once you see denial notice online, it takes a week to get to you via mail box. Did u change address? Do u share mail box with someone else?
I gave my mail box to one of my friends to put it for his work permit and I should apply soon .why do u think it is an issue ? How to resolve it now before I apply .thanks

I gave my mail box to one of my friends to put it for his work permit and I should apply soon .why do u think it is an issue ? How to resolve it now before I apply .thanks
Nabi, we have cleared this issue before, USCIS will send your documents to any address you registered on the forms or with USPS it's not an issue, many people use same mail box. Let's move ahead please

I need to apply for my ead after 150 days .
I dont have the invitaion letter for interview .
Is it required ? What are the required docs ?

I need to apply for my ead after 150 days .
I dont have the invitaion letter for interview .
Is it required ? What are the required docs ?
Your application forms for EAD, birth certificate, Passport photos, all other documents you used when filling for the asylum. Make sure you sign the forms and date them.

Hello everyone.

Could anyone tell me how to apply for SSN for my child? Should we apply fo EAD for him? thank you.

Yes you can just apply for EAD for him then choose the option for them to notify SS to print for him. Cheers
Is there any other ways to obtain an SSN card for child? Can I just walk in to SSA office and apply for SSN since we obviously don't need for EAD for child. Thanks a lot for your respond

Is there any other ways to obtain an SSN card for child? Can I just walk in to SSA office and apply for SSN since we obviously don't need for EAD for child. Thanks a lot for your respond
I wouldn't know but I think they will have to need that EAD as an ID . I wouldn't know if there is any other way

You need to show status of the child for SSN. Gather documents proving status of the child, visit the Social Security Administration offices, and they will give you the SSN. An EAD is not required generally: SSA says:

To get SSN for a child, you must
- complete an application for a Social Security card; and
- Show us original documents proving your child’s: — U.S. citizenship; — Age; and — Identity.
- Show us documents proving your identity and your relationship to the child.

Link [PDF!]: https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10023.pdf