Applied for EAD after 150 days. How long does will take?

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production
dose it mean approved ?
If its approved why didnot steped in order as shown in uscis case status started with initial review jumped to card production then back to post decision activitly with out sending me the usps tracking number .
Is that a normal process and how long gona take to have EAD in my hand .

this happend yestarday as complated a 30 days aftsr submission .

Since you have your EAD and got job apportinuty based on your background and experience in different state from where your case is pending. Dose that effect your case ? do you let it go and lose the chance to build your career and future life and waste time to wait for your pending case for no reason .
In case if you relocate due to your job. And you keep your case address as is and come back when ever required dose it work.
What if the officer find out what will be the effects and what if I give the office why I did that with excuse and as its new life open to you with good career to build future in the states.

Please share your experience .

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production
dose it mean approved ?
If its approved why didnot steped in order as shown in uscis case status started with initial review jumped to card production then back to post decision activitly with out sending me the usps tracking number .
Is that a normal process and how long gona take to have EAD in my hand .

this happend yestarday as complated a 30 days aftsr submission .

It's normal , you should get your card max withing 2 weeks , then you have to apply for your SSN .

Hello guys,
While waiting for the asylum case, what are the chances of finding a job before getting the EAD? how can a man make a living here? very expensive here at Anaheim and no income.
please help

Well, snow is my friend, when it snows I find job to shovel snow for households and make money, also cleaning in yards, you can find any delivery job if you are in New York, you get tips too. Without EAD of course it is hard but of course you need money to live so mostly jobs for us are in such fields.

Well, snow is my friend, when it snows I find job to shovel snow for households and make money, also cleaning in yards, you can find any delivery job if you are in New York, you get tips too. Without EAD of course it is hard but of course you need money to live so mostly jobs for us are in such fields.

I have a masters degree for gods sake i cant even find the kind of jobs youre talking about !

shall i go and knock doors and ask for a job or how shall i do it ?

where do you live? check craiglist website go to gigs and find labor gigs by your state and there are people in need of labor posting jobs. also if you live in NY city then best way to find job is to go to restaurants and see who is hiring.

I have master's degree too :)

I have a masters degree for gods sake i cant even find the kind of jobs youre talking about !

shall i go and knock doors and ask for a job or how shall i do it ?

Well I dont have really any suggestion for work because even myself couldnt work without my EAD and I have my card in my hand since last month but yet have not found any job. it's hard but it wort it , after all we are safe here more than our own country.

one suggestion I have for you to save some money is to visit food pantries in your area , there are lots of them in Orange County and they are really helpful because you get lots of foods like grocery stores every moths and this can save you lots of money.

check this web site : http://www.foodpantries.org/

I hope you get your EAD and Asylum interview very soon.

By the way I also have Master degree too :) .

Yes, I agree with the several suggestions above,
go to Craiglist or other job posting website, try to apply online,
and also try to apply directly on the job, especially for job at restaurant (waiter, dishwasher) or driver job.
I understand that you might had master degree but unless the master degree is from US University,
it usually don't mean much here.
and you should not be too picky for the first job here,
take any job that is available, later try to find a better job, one little step at a time.

or if you can, get some degree from US college later when you have time and money for it,
because it will help you get a better job.

As you know my son got EAD already in less than 30 days, I called for my EAD today and USCIS rep. asked if I got biometrics, we didn't get any biometrics, so she was surprised and told me that initiated request to send me biometrics and if I don't recieve it in 15 days to contact them again. My son was approved without biometrics because he is not full aged.

Did this happened to anyone of you?