Applied for EAD after 150 days. How long does will take?

I agree with the rest, better to wait. Anyway you need to wait till 180 before they will approve it. So just sand it on 151 day and be safe. By the way, how did you count your clock? Did you call asylum office to ask? If not, better to call asylum office and they will tell you exactly how many days is your clock in the system. Like this you will not have mistake in counting your clock.

No Need to call AO just call this number and have ur alien number handy +1 (800) 898-7180

Do they provide information on our case pending in Anaheim?
Its justice department right? Also do they provide any other detail instead of saying that your case is pending?
I think Anaheim stopped taking calls right?

I want to give it a try and inquire about my case can you guys send me the address of anaheim office and what I should do when I reach there

Today I received certified mail slip back meaning that USCIS received my envelope on November 25th.

They stamped slip and it's funny that USCIS officer who received envelope put so huge signature on mail slip that it is out of frames. So now what should I do mail them letter and ask them to sign mail slip with smaller signature LOL.

OK so now I am waiting for my i765 case number or I wish to myself USCIS denied the case provided that they received my original case approval notification from Asylum office.

So waiting now :)

Today I received an update and got UPS tracking number which means they mailed my EAD card , but yet I have not received any update regarding my wife's status :( , we did send everything together , how long should I expect to wait?

I said together too, in 1 envelope. It is strange why did they do two cases separately?

They seperate each application which is fine , but the question is why they are processing them in different times? anyway I will receive my Card tomorrow but not update about my wife's case yet .

Anyway guys , do we have anyone in this topic who applied for the asylum on last April and got his asylum approved? today I heard something scary , I talk to the couple who applied for their Asylum on 2011 , they had interview on November 2011 and yet they did not received their answer? does it really take this much time?

today i received notice and reciept #

also it says 'verify above listed information and notify uscis immediately if there is change of personal info"

i suppose i don't need to do anything

so let"s see how long they need to approve

Check this thread,
http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?563096-Social-Security-Card-How-Long-Does-It-Take

I had posted my experience at SSN office earlier today there.

I live in Orange County do you know the address of the SSN department? by the way today I received my card but I have not received any update about my wife's case. in the documents for SSN you mentioned filed application? what do you mean by this? do we need to file any application for SSN? I hope you can answer me by tonight because I have to go there tomorrow.

Thanks brother

After one week later since they received my response for request evidence i checked out my status today and i saw that i have approved for EAD. They already mailed notice for this approved. But i am curious, how long it's gonna take till i get my EAD card?

After one week later since they received my response for request evidence i checked out my status today and i saw that i have approved for EAD. They already mailed notice for this approved. But i am curious, how long it's gonna take till i get my EAD card?

From the day i got the approval , took me a week to receive my card in my mail box.

I applied for my EAD after my case has been pending for 153 days now. How long will i have to wait to get my EAD? Pls share ideas and experiences. I wanted to ask How long does it take? sorry for the error on the topic.

it took around 45 days.

Hello friends! I don't have any ID or driving license but this week i'm going to get my EAD card. My question is - can i travel by plane in the country if i'm using only my EAD?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello friends! I don't have any ID or driving license but this week i'm going to get my EAD card. My question is - can i travel by plane in the country if i'm using only my EAD?

You can travel anywhere withing the states. Both in the air, land or water. Just remember to carry with you your passport and the receipt from USCIS or the EAD card. Just incase you are asked about your status.

Waz.

You can travel anywhere withing the states. Both in the air, land or water. Just remember to carry with you your passport and the receipt from USCIS, plus the EAD card. Just in case you are asked about your status.

Waz.

USCIS need to update my EAD status this week, or-else I will go crazy... Its 39 days since I applied for an EAD, I know its not too many days but I can't keep on waiting.:mad::mad:

Waz!