Applied for EAD after 150 days. How long does will take?

I have applied for EAD and received my receipt which date I should consider now the received date or notice date mentioned in the letter ?

My and my wife's EADs were received by USCIS on 25th, they sent me notice of receipt and case # and since then case status is "initial review" I didn't receive any additional document request letter so I hope all documents were in order and they will just start working on decision. Hoping to get permit until New Year. I hope I will get Asylum decision before New Year too.

last week 180 days passed since USCIS received my application, my EA case status is till under initial review. I am still hoping to get it before new year.

Oh Waz I am so happy to hear that. Congratulations, and thank you so much for sharing and giving the rest of us hope to hang on.

Hi everyone,
My wife and I already have EAD cards which took 3 months. And we're still waiting for an interview. We live in California. We found a job outside California. But this job is temporary just for 2-3 months. Then we'll go back to California. The question is - if we start working out of California, can it be automatically transferred my case in the state in which we'll start work?

Hi everyone,
My wife and I already have EAD cards which took 3 months. And we're still waiting for an interview. We live in California. We found a job outside California. But this job is temporary just for 2-3 months. Then we'll go back to California. The question is - if we start working out of California, can it be automatically transferred my case in the state in which we'll start work?
Yes it will automatically transferred because you have to change your address !

Congrats Waz,

Wish you wall street premium jobs

Mine is under initial review since Nov 25, 180 days passed already. So waiting every day status to be changed into decision. They didn't send me any question so far so I think there was no any error in application

Congrats Waz,

Wish you wall street premium jobs

Mine is under initial review since Nov 25, 180 days passed already. So waiting every day status to be changed into decision. They didn't send me any question so far so I think there was no any error in application

Thanks Journalist7, I wish you all the best in getting your final decision soon. FYI, I still call you Journalist7...:eek:

Congrats Waz!!!

Thanks asylum2014, all the best too.

Waz!

help me

I'd like you to help me

my wife got an interview on September 25 and until now await the decision and the answer is no decision yet What this means

It has now become a 200-day advanced request asylum

she will be sent to get EAD there but did not understand a question
:which uscis office? DATE(S)

What should we have to write under which uscis office? and under DATE(S)

What should we have to write under current immigration status

My EAD was approved, and sent. But I havent got any UPS tracking number. When do they send the UPS tracking number after EAD approval?