Applied for EAD after 150 days. How long does will take?

Its been 63 days since I applied for a work permit and still its in initial review.
I think they stopped giving interim work permits.
If I call USCIS, will they provide details regarding my case or will it be like asylum query where they just give one answer.
I am really regretting applying while being in status. It takes forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadsoul Where did you apply ? I call them many times they are saying it will take 3 month .

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow congrats Yodtesfa! How long did it take from your submission date until it went to card production? which center did you apply at?

@Yodtesfa..
Congrats buddy..
Mine is already 68 days and still in initial review. :(
The wait is just getting longer.

Could you tell me if we need to give finger print again for the work permit because I haven't received any notification for the finger print? I got a mixed response if we need to do it again or not.

Thanks

I think you should call them . For EAD doesn't need finger print .you already have before . I called thrice and mail them too.

@Yodtesfa..
Congrats buddy..
Mine is already 68 days and still in initial review. :(
The wait is just getting longer.

Could you tell me if we need to give finger print again for the work permit because I haven't received any notification for the finger print? I got a mixed response if we need to do it again or not.

Thanks

You don't need to have your bio-metrics taken again. It's gonna take some time! I know it's hard, but be patient!

I read that if the application has been pending for 90 days for general EAD and 30 days for pending asylum, you can get an interim EAD.
Do they still have that or is it an old news?

Thanks guys for your prompt response.