AP Approval dates

Hi Arti

Your Jan. 24 message is similar to my Jan. 21 approval message.
Your Feb. 2 message is identical to my Jan. 23.
My lawyer received my AP on Jan. 30.

Going by data posted by me and other users here, you should expect to receive yours Feb. 7-12, if not earlier.

2nd AP Approved

WAC-03-241XXXXX
RD Aug 22 2003

Message changed to
"On January 30, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

I haven't received the copy of the approval yet. Hopefully it's in the mail. :)

Paper Problems

My laywer's office told me that one of the reasons why AP's have been delayed is that the CSC ran out of the special paper they print the approvals on.

becky

Received Documents

Originally posted by Atri123
On 24th Jan, the online message changed to "approved" and that they have sent me the approval notice.
When I checked the online message for me and my spouse today, it reads as below......

"On February 2, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

Is this usual??

We received the AP documents on Feb 5th.
Relieved from the tension as we have to travel soon.

Good luck!

AP approved

3rd AP approved: WAC-04-030XXXXX

Online message changed to:

On February 4, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Should recieve it today or tomorrow.

Re: wac-03-266-5**** - AP Approved

Originally posted by lchalasani
Both my husband's AP and mine were approved.

Status Message:
This case has been approved. On January 26, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. etc. etc.

Now we have to keep our fingers crossed to actually receive the approval notices. We received EAD cards in 3-4 days so hopefully the same thing will happen with the APs.

Lawyer received the approval notices today. Online status shows "On February 2, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

Received document

Hi there,

Today (02/06/2004) I received the AP document in the mail. RD was 06/20/2003. Lastest online message shows "...mailed on Feb 3 directly to the person to whom it was issued...".

L.

First AP Approved but not received in mail.

All,

I have got first AP Approved with following message:-

"This case has been approved. On January 30, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. "

Neither me nor my lawyer has received AP in mail yet.

Please advice.

Thanks
-Honeybee

:(

AP approved!

Receipt Number: wac04041xxxxx

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On February 7, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Third AP Approved

WAC-03-269-xxxxx
Receipt Date: 09/29/03
Appoved on: 01/29/04
Online Status Changed to "Approved" on: 02/04/04
Lawyer received the approval notice on: 02/11/04

AP approved on 02/03/2004, but not received yet

My AP (wac04033xxxx) was approved on Feb 3, the online message changed to "this application was approved and we have mailed you the approval notice.....", but until today it is still not changed to "the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued...." and I have not received the AP paper yet.

Is this usual? Does anybody whose AP was approved in Feb receive the AP from mail?

Thanks!

3rd AP Approved

My wife's & mine AP's have been approved and online message says....

"On February 12, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued"

AP:

wac0403050*** & wac0403050***

485:

WAC0206255***
RD: 12/10/01

Third AP Approved

WAC-04-165-xxxxx

Receipt Date: 10/03
Appoved on: 1/31/04

Online status shows:
"On February 10, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

Lawyer received the approval notice on: 02/14/04

Re: AP approved on 02/03/2004, but not received yet

Originally posted by wsxwsx
My AP (wac04033xxxx) was approved on Feb 3, the online message changed to "this application was approved and we have mailed you the approval notice.....", but until today it is still not changed to "the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued...." and I have not received the AP paper yet.

Is this usual? Does anybody whose AP was approved in Feb receive the AP from mail?

Thanks!

We are in the same boat. My wife's AP message is exactly same as yours and we have not rcvd the AP.

Have you rcvd it? Planning on to call Svc center tomorrow, though unhopeful of rcving it.

Re: AP approved on 02/03/2004, but not received yet

Originally posted by wsxwsx

Thanks!

My 3rd AP approved on 3rd FEB as per online and it also says mailed on 3rd Feb however, neither me nor my lawyer has recd it yet. what to do????:(

Hi,

I am also in the same boat
ND 08/26/2003
AD 01/30/2004
online message is still "approved".....
it did n't change to "document posted".
I did n't get the document till now.

My friend's A.P., whose ND 12/16/2003 was approved on
02/14/2003 according to online message.