AOS Interview Timeline

here is my timeline

in my signature is my timeline,
thank you for organizing the information, you are highly appreciated!!

Thanks for you guys' contribution. Very helpful! :)

Please see my timeline blew. ( my signature)

Last edited by a moderator:
Durres Special said:
Hi,
Anyone can tell me what are the first 3 letters of the case number filed with the Chicago Lock Box?

Thanks

Missoury Service Center (MSC) same as National Benefit Center (NBC) when you are checking procesing dates

Move to Utah??

liangfeixia said:
F-1 -> H-1 -> marry american
from St. George, Utah
5-29-06 application received (chicago lock box)
6-05-06 notice date(485, 130, 131, 765)
6-27-06 FP(Las vegas information center)
9-05-06 interview(salt lake city office)

Liang - you have pretty much exactly the same RD and ND, etc as I do. No LUDs, RFEs and such. The only difference is you are Utah and I am Memphis, D.O. So, here is my question to the group: If the NSC is processing everything, why are some moving SO much faster than others? Does it really come down to the District Offices when they send out letters for interview when an application has barely been in the pipelie for two months? I'm just trying to figure some of this out, and maybe thinking about moving !! :p

Hi

Hello,

I have the receipt #'s for I-130 and I-485 bu when I try to check on the status at the USCIS web site I get a no case exist with this number. Anyone knows Why?

Thanks in advance :cool:

Got Greencard 10 days after interview!

My husband got his greencard 10 days after our interview! I was so surprised - I don't know if we got lucky or if the system really is getting better.

Good luck to everyone else!

4/20/06 - EAD received
7/19/06 - Interview, Fairfax, VA. Stamped passport!
7/29/06 - Greencard received!!

Hi All,

Would like to thank everyone on this forum that helped by answering my questions.

My AOS interview was at San Jose on July 27th and I received the approval and welcome letter in the mail on July 31st. Waiting for the plastic...

Vardhini

klmasters said:
RD is April 12th. I got a notice for interview date July 17th. Unfortunately I will be out of the country then, so wrote to DO (Boston) to reschedule (that was June 5th). I do not have a rescheduled interview date yet.

The rescheduled date was July 26th - was still out of the country then so wrote to reschedule again (very apologeticly), and now have an August 9th date.

Updated Timeline

Please see signature for updated timeline. Really impressed with how quickly this case has been processed.

We got married in May and dont live together because of our work situation but I have the following documents so far :

NOTE : The joint financial stuff is only a month old since we just got married in May.

FINANCIAL STUFF
------------------
1. Joint savings account
2. Joint credit card
3. Added her name to my apartment lease
4. We are 100% beneficiaries on each others 401 k's , life insurance etc.

SUPPORTING EVIDENCE
----------------------
5. Phone bills for 2 years or so
6. Emails, correspndence
7. Air tickets showing when she travelled to my place and vice versa. Also have air tickets for a trip we took together.
8. Lots of pictures from the 2 years that we have known each other.

Let me know what you guys think about the documentation and if theres anything else that I should have.

Thanks again for all your help. This forum has been a very useful resource in preparing my application and understanding the process in general.

harry79 said:
Please see signature for updated timeline. Really impressed with how quickly this case has been processed.

We got married in May and dont live together because of our work situation but I have the following documents so far :

NOTE : The joint financial stuff is only a month old since we just got married in May.

FINANCIAL STUFF
------------------
1. Joint savings account
2. Joint credit card
3. Added her name to my apartment lease
4. We are 100% beneficiaries on each others 401 k's , life insurance etc.

SUPPORTING EVIDENCE
----------------------
5. Phone bills for 2 years or so
6. Emails, correspndence
7. Air tickets showing when she travelled to my place and vice versa. Also have air tickets for a trip we took together.
8. Lots of pictures from the 2 years that we have known each other.

Let me know what you guys think about the documentation and if theres anything else that I should have.

Thanks again for all your help. This forum has been a very useful resource in preparing my application and understanding the process in general.

Congrats!
What's your DO?

vshankar said:
Hi All,

Would like to thank everyone on this forum that helped by answering my questions.

My AOS interview was at San Jose on July 27th and I received the approval and welcome letter in the mail on July 31st. Waiting for the plastic...

Vardhini
Congratulations! :)

sarrebal said:
Congrats!
What's your DO?

DO is Detroit, MI.

Still waiting for feedback on the documents :) (See previous message)

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
harry79 said:
DO is Detroit, MI.

Still waiting for feedback on the documents :) (See previous message)

Thanks!

Supporting docs look alright.
The fact that you don't live together might raise the officer's concern. So expect maybe more questions (not necessarily though). But if you answer hinestly then I don't see the problem.... Just my opinion.

I have a question: My husband had 87 days to complete the medical form I-693. In that time, he had to take a series of shots 3 weeks in a row, the doctor had to have surgery, and we had death in our family. Hence, we are out of the 87 days. He has one more shot to take on Monday and the doctor will then submit the paperwork. I tried called the immigration number, but they were not available on Sat.

Do we have to file for some type of extension? or do we have to start the process all over again. Thanks.

klo said:
I have a question: My husband had 87 days to complete the medical form I-693. In that time, he had to take a series of shots 3 weeks in a row, the doctor had to have surgery, and we had death in our family. Hence, we are out of the 87 days. He has one more shot to take on Monday and the doctor will then submit the paperwork. I tried called the immigration number, but they were not available on Sat.

Do we have to file for some type of extension? or do we have to start the process all over again. Thanks.

You should start a new thread with this question instead of putting in this Thread meant for people to put up their interview timeline

Hi,
Quick question:
When sending forms to the Chicago Lockbox, do we send the i-693 medical examination form withh all other documents or do we submit it at the interview?
Thanks

ioctl said:
Hi,
Quick question:
When sending forms to the Chicago Lockbox, do we send the i-693 medical examination form withh all other documents or do we submit it at the interview?
Thanks

you send medical examination form i-693 together with your I-485 and I-130