Anyone with a lawsuit against USCIS or thinking about a lawsuit (Merged)

Filed WOM @ Boston today

Filed WOM today (01/27/09) afternoon and served the District US Attorney. Judge assigned my case is DPW (Donald P Woodlock). I'll be serving other defendants thru mail today evening.
** Today morning went IP and was told that my case is in queue for 2nd FP, don't know when they will send one, now I feel everything should happen soon **

Also, Civil court sheet I was told to fill item 465 (i.e., other immigration actions) NOT THE 890.

Guys let me know whether the item 465 is good? anyway I already filed and don't know much about it; if it is 890 I went thru lot in this forum.

My special thanks to Watertown, harapata, publicus to prepare doc and get to know detail and all.

dull_in_dallas

My lawyer told me TSC informed that they are going to send another finger print notice since my FP is almost 3 years old!. Is this a good sign? :(

Hi, I received DHS ombudsman stating I'll receive my 2nd FP notice soon that was on Oct 1st 2008, till date I haven't received. So whatever USCIS says, 60 days, 6 months, and soon that is all just words up in the air; so don't wait and if you feel to take action just start doing it, otherwise you will be wasting time; but prepare all docs by contacting all agency and needed department heads and opening SR etc.
BTW, I just filed WOM (yesterday) with the help of fellow forum members.
all the best.

Hi, I received DHS ombudsman stating I'll receive my 2nd FP notice soon that was on Oct 1st 2008, till date I haven't received. So whatever USCIS says, 60 days, 6 months, and soon that is all just words up in the air; so don't wait and if you feel to take action just start doing it, otherwise you will be wasting time; but prepare all docs by contacting all agency and needed department heads and opening SR etc.
all the best.

Hi could you tell me how long it took ombudsman to respond to your inquiry(initial response and the letter about finger prints).
Thanks.

Wom

all the best.

This reply came from TSC once my lawyer sent the intention to sue with TSC. All my papers are ready and the lawyer asked me to wait for a week since he spoke to the officer personally.

Hi could you tell me how long it took ombudsman to respond to your inquiry(initial response and the letter about finger prints).
Thanks.

received acknowledgement letter within 15 days and then the final response in 2 months; its not bad but it is just the document to prepare for wom, TSC doesn't care whoever calls unless it is a lawsuit or something like that.

received acknowledgement letter within 15 days and then the final response in 2 months; its not bad but it is just the document to prepare for wom, TSC doesn't care whoever calls unless it is a lawsuit or something like that.

I have heard they also call the person who has written them. My lawyer has contacted their office so will they call him or me??

My timeline was similar, I did not get a call from VSC or Ombudsman's Office

no calls from DHS ombudsman

I did not receive any call from DHS ombudsman office; received confirmation mail in 15 days and right after 45 days received letter stating the status of my case, thats all.
I'm tired of these guys as I contacted whoever left out there in USCIS and reps, senators etc., so filed WOM atleast I can deal with this way than sending out mail and calling and getting answer which makes no sense to any one even to USCIS officials.
Let me see what's happening with my WOM.
I see in this whole forum like PUBLICUS, lazycis, jefkorn they all posted lot of details and info, I really appreciate their time and help.
I'll keep updating my case here whatever happens.

Good morning everyone ... I just got the best phone call ever. I got a call from DHS. They informed me that my interview is scheduled for April 17. I am still on cloud nine from this news .. I can not believe it ... Thank you very much for everyone who helped me through this ..Cregan, Lazycis, Jefkorn, Mr Vertigo and all of you ..It was the best 400 dollars I ever spent ..wish me luck guys and I will keep you updated. By the way, does anyone know the oath dates for Kansas City ? I hope I will get sworn in before I leave for my wedding on June 23rd.

Good morning everyone ... I just got the best phone call ever. I got a call from DHS. They informed me that my interview is scheduled for April 17. I am still on cloud nine from this news .. I can not believe it ... Thank you very much for everyone who helped me through this ..Cregan, Lazycis, Jefkorn, Mr Vertigo and all of you ..It was the best 400 dollars I ever spent ..wish me luck guys and I will keep you updated. By the way, does anyone know the oath dates for Kansas City ? I hope I will get sworn in before I leave for my wedding on June 23rd.

Good luck and all the best mustafa. I was following thru your WOM though mine is based on and for I-485, just keeping eye on your response regarding your WOM as you waited quite a while for response from AUSA response. Hopefully you will get your oath done too quickly right after interview.
All the best.

mustafa34kc, congrats :)

It might be that I feel picked on, lol - but it seems as they are giving us our interview so far in future. For me they scheduled my interview on the 60th day of AUSA got served - coincidence? It's weird that they have not assigned a AUSA to my case, but the 60th days kinda tells me that they did not ignore the WOM

Start studying ;)

It might be that I feel picked on, lol - but it seems as they are giving us our interview so far in future. For me they scheduled my interview on the 60th day of AUSA got served - coincidence? It's weird that they have not assigned a AUSA to my case, but the 60th days kinda tells me that they did not ignore the WOM

Start studying ;)

cregan, 2 more days! The suspense must be killing you!

Start studying ;)

Thank you Cregan .. those two months are going to be slow for sure ..I just hope I will have all done before June 23rd. I will be looking forward hearing about your interview experience on Friday .. I wish you the best :)

Good luck and all the best mustafa. I was following thru your WOM though mine is based on and for I-485, just keeping eye on your response regarding your WOM as you waited quite a while for response from AUSA response. Hopefully you will get your oath done too quickly right after interview.
All the best.

Thank you very much .. I hope so too ..I wish you the best with yours for sure. I am sure it will work out..just keep on fighting them ..

Great news! I would push for ID in early March, considering approaching wedding (this would give you an opportunity to push 1447b if there are no decision in 3 months). You can discuss it with AUSA - s/he will have to file something soon, in my understanding. Keep in mind that you do not have to consent to any AUSA proposal unless it's in your best interest.

Great news! I would push for ID in early March, considering approaching wedding (this would give you an opportunity to push 1447b if there are no decision in 3 months). You can discuss it with AUSA - s/he will have to file something soon, in my understanding. Keep in mind that you do not have to consent to any AUSA proposal unless it's in your best interest.

Thank you sir ...who do I push for ID date in March ? the AUSA ? or shall I got to the local office here ? I have not heard from the AUSA yet. I am leaving the country for a week next week. Their response due date is 02/06. I might visit them on Friday to see what I can do. Maybe they can help me.