anyone filed for Labor in March (not Perm)

received 45 letter

happy to share the good news. received 45 letter

PD: March 21 2005
Case #: P-05244-xxxxx
45-day-letter : Recieved 5/9/2006
45-day-letter : Replied 6/9/2006

looks like by next june i would get certified. finger crossed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Starrer,

Do you think I can expect Labor to be cleared by June 2007 ?

I am a March 21st 2005 applicant and got a 45-day letter few days back.

Thanks,
Mamtha

mamtha,
June 2007 is the target the BEC's are trying to achieve.

fortunately the Dallas BEC applicants are getting approvals quicker than Philly BEC. one of my friend applied in Jan 2004 RIR (CA) and got certified in June 2006.

I am guessing at the same pace.

Hi friends,

My lawyer is charging $250 for responding to the 45 day letter.

Please advise if this is normal.

Thanks in advance,
Mamtha

That is ridiculous

Mamtha,
Your attorney is trying to cash out of your situation. Why will he charge 250$ just for faxing (or mailing) a document. Ask your employer to respond to the 45days letter. That should solve your problem.

Hi sk,

Thanks for the info.
Chk this email which was sent by the attorney.

Dear XYZ,

As requested we have mailed a request to DOL Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center via CMRR # 11111.... on behalf of the above mentioned individual's closed RIR case.

Please be informed that there is a legal fee of $250 due for the above services.

We request you to kindly forward the above payment of $250 to our office payable to Ms. ABC123, as it is past due now

Kind Regards,

Lawyer ABC

Thtz how it is.... not sure if I can jst fight with them for the same. Wht if they stop my processing in the middle? I am paying for my GC :(

Is there any way, I can talk to them about this?

Thanks,
Mamtha

If you are paying for your GC, then this is part of payment I guess. I am sure when you started the process your fees must have been estd. w/o all this BEC crap. Although it's insensitive for him to ask, but it's just business for you. You seem to be already spending so much money.. 250$ is nothing in the bigger picture if you want to get your GC.. not that you have choice anyway.

Contacted 202 Number

Few days ago, I have contacted the 202 number and the person did not give me a lot of information except that he said the Application is in process.
I gave the call just to make sure that they have received the 45 days letter and that they did not close my case "in error". Also I received a screen shot and also noted that the Case Number changed from T to P.
I have also sent an email to find the status and I only got an automated response. I will wait for a few more days and if I dont hear anything else, I will try to call 202 number again and see what might be going on.

Did anyone of you receive any more information (or called 202 number)
Please post
Thanks

Send email to No 45days

greeneyes4gc said:
see no light of hope so far.
greeneyes4gc
Did you or your attorney send an email to the no 45 days letter address? Make sure you do that, not that it is going to make a big difference, but atleast that is the direction from the DOL.

Here is the address:
nobeccontact@phi.dflc.us

Thanks, will urge the HR to do so.

Thanks, sktripuraneni. I haven't done so as quite a few guys in my company haven't got the 45 DL and their PDs were even back in 2004. I think its' time to urge the HR or attorney to do so.

sktripuraneni said:
greeneyes4gc
Did you or your attorney send an email to the no 45 days letter address? Make sure you do that, not that it is going to make a big difference, but atleast that is the direction from the DOL.

Here is the address:
nobeccontact@phi.dflc.us

update

Asked botht he HR and the atterny firm last month, and got a reply from the HR that they would cordinate with the atterny to send out email of inquiry to the BEC center in this week. This is a big company and the beauracy acts terribly slow.

Got my Labor approved today!!

Friends, I got my labor approved today. well it was much faster than I expected. you can see the details of my case in my signature. Keep up your hopes and soon everyone will get approved.

Labor approved

I received my labor approval yesterday.

EB2.
PD:March 23, 2005
45 days letter received in June 2006
AD: Aug 08, 2006
Dallas BEC

Congrats on yr LC. It seems Dallas is lucky for many. Unfortunately my case is in Philly. Anyone got Labor with PD in March 2005 from Philly???

Also, have they started premium processing fro I140????

Harry04
------------------------------
PD:March 27, 2005
VA
45 day letter: 6/3/2006
====================================================
jneeraja said:
I received my labor approval yesterday.

EB2.
PD:March 23, 2005
45 days letter received in June 2006
AD: Aug 08, 2006
Dallas BEC

LC approved

Hello Guis,

I got call from my attorney and letter from DBEC as well saying that my LC is approved. This is more than what I expectet.

My details are below
PD: March 25th, 2005 RIR EB2
State: CA
45 days received and replied on: July 7th, 2006
LC approved: Aug 30th, 2006
Backlog center: Dallas

I have question regarding 140. Recently, I have been told that 140 can be processed under premium. Is this true for EB2 as well?

Good luck to other guis and gals. My hearty wishes are always with you and hopefully all will come out of this slavery one day.

Now, I feeling small beams of light from other end of tunnel.

Thanks,