Anyone file PERM today?

My PERM was filed yesterday, lawyer said it's "in process", and she said Final Riview is later. Why I see somebody here changed from Final review to in process?

Please Help

Gurus
:confused:
Please help........

I have a substitute labor pending thru cybersoftec and because the
company is near bankruptcy i am assuming a denial in next few months

i have to restart my perm process

1.>
While my subs labor 140 is pending If i file my new Perm(thru different company) does it hamper my case in any ways?

2.>
Also can I file perm from a company which i intend to join and not yet joined.

3.>
Is there any quota/ration limit on the number of perm approvals a company
can get?

Please let me know

Regards

Eb2

How far is EB2 likely to retrogress?
With approx 300k cases pending in BEC, about 25% (75k) may be EB2; of those, if 50% are Indians, the number of EB2 lcs from India likely to enter in queue are about 40k.
Is there a way to find out how many perm EB2 cases are being approved for Indians?

With EB2 yearly quota of about 40k, if 10k are available for Indians every year, then if EB2 retrogresses, is it likely to remain retrogressed for 4 years unless some more numbers become available through some immigration reforms act?

Am I making the right assumptions here regarding the various numbers? Any comments are welcome.

still pending

EB3 from chicago filed on 07/29/2005, title Sr.Database admin--BS+8years IT and 2 years Mechanical -- In process same day. Questionay got on same and replied immediately.

EB2 from chicago filed on 08/04/2005, title Sr.Database admin--BS+8years IT and 2 years Mechanical-- In process same day. Questionay got on same and replied immediately.

I have one problem. I don't have (basicall missing) one of my ex- employers H1-B approval notice (No xerox copies). Any problems when filing I-140 and I485? If I want a copy how can I get, other than asking the employer (it is slow process)?

Jan 30 and you filed Sep 14 .. is that not over 180 days ?

It seems like the recruitment process was carried more that 180 days prior.. I think there is a rule stating the steps should be done 30 - 180 days prior to filing .. not sure .. maybe that could be the denial reason in 10 mins.. just a guess..

APPLED: 08/05
CERTIFIED: 09/13
EB2/ Software Engineer
Atlanta

Waiting for the hard copy.
If any guys who got certified recently receives the hard copy, please inform the forum.

Help!

My lawyer is saying it is very high risk to file for PERM application, when i am still waiting for 6th year extension and due to EB2/EB3 retrogression :( , is that true? anyone has information on this? :eek:

pleaseGOD said:
My lawyer is saying it is very high risk to file for PERM application, when i am still waiting for 6th year extension and due to EB2/EB3 retrogression :( , is that true? anyone has information on this? :eek:
Yes. If DOL decides to drop your previous LC, so you don;t have any LC pending 1 year before your 6 year limit. They tried once and failed:) I am sure they will find a way to do it again.

Did u get ur Hard Cop from DOL...please reply

Nirvan said:
APPLED: 08/05
CERTIFIED: 09/13
EB2/ Software Engineer
Atlanta

Waiting for the hard copy.
If any guys who got certified recently receives the hard copy, please inform the forum.

Hello GreenCardUS,
Could you please post some more details about your PERM case?
when it is filed?
Position Requirement ? MS or BS + 5 years
When it is certified?
Did you receive the hard copy?

Thanks and Best of luck
AKM

Congrats GreenCardUS.

More details please.
BS or MS + ? Exp
Atlanta/Chicago ??

Thanks,
deshu77

Last edited by a moderator:
Pls Help!! Career Move

I am in the midst of making a career move. I have a current labor application filed in BEC in Marh 2005 but another employer is ready to file PERM EB2. I belong to "Rest of the World Catagory". What's your take on this should I go ahead and make the move in hope that EB2 will not retro for other countries in next 5-6 months.

Thanks for the help.

EB2- PERM Certified 09/16

Applied on: 07/01
PERM Center: Atlanta , Indian national
Category: EB-2
Job: Manager, Systems Software
Requirement: BS + 5 years experience OR MS + 2 yrs
07/01 Sponsorship ->
07/08 -> Sponsership email received , same day case went into audit review after responding to email
07/28-> Case went into "In Process" status
NO actual audit or no correspondances from the DOL
09/16 -> Certified

Waiting for hard copy.

hopless now

I have one already certificed from perm EB-3. Can I file another one for EB-2 from the same employer for a different job opportunity as the company searching for more people? Please help EB-2 PERM current for my country. Already file I140

- Thanks

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

greatgc said:
Applied on: 07/01
PERM Center: Atlanta , Indian national
Category: EB-2
Job: Manager, Systems Software
Requirement: BS + 5 years experience OR MS + 2 yrs
07/01 Sponsorship ->
07/08 -> Sponsership email received , same day case went into audit review after responding to email
07/28-> Case went into "In Process" status
NO actual audit or no correspondances from the DOL
09/16 -> Certified

Waiting for hard copy.