Anyone file PERM today?

how to know which processing center?

can anybody tell me how to know which processing center my application went to, Chicago or Atlanta? I want to call them to check status. thanks.

perm08 said:
hi perm 2010,

how long it take to get certified copy in mail????

Thanks

Thats whats I am looking for, let me know when you get an awnser to this, for somebody it took 24 hours.

case number

Can you tell me how you got your case number? Should I ask it to my laywer or my employer? Is it perfectly fine to ask for this number without making it sound like I am taking away their jobs?

Thanks.

ggkk said:
can anybody tell me how to know which processing center my application went to, Chicago or Atlanta? I want to call them to check status. thanks.

Eb@-perm

Gurus,
My question could be very basic, please pardon me if it is absurd.I am a software consultant with 6 years of US experience and my existing EB3 labour(PD Jul'03) application is pending in DBEC and in the meantime i want to file another labour in EB2 category thru PERM.I have a following question:
1) I am doing software consultancy so job place(geograpic area) will change atleast once in a year and my company headquarters is in MI.Is it possible for me under this situation to file under PERM.
2) I beleive EB2 requires BS with 5years or MS with 1 year experience.I have masters degree and 6 years of US experience.Do you guys think that i will be facing any problems in 140 stage.
I apprciate your reply.
Thanks in advance.

Has there been denial after Final Review

Guys,

heard of any case of denial after Final Review. I read cases where applicants were asked for some docs but has there been a denial YET..

What is the average response time after you send the requested docs for Final Review cases..

Data will be helpful..

srignram said:
Gurus,
My question could be very basic, please pardon me if it is absurd.I am a software consultant with 6 years of US experience and my existing EB3 labour(PD Jul'03) application is pending in DBEC and in the meantime i want to file another labour in EB2 category thru PERM.I have a following question:
1) I am doing software consultancy so job place(geograpic area) will change atleast once in a year and my company headquarters is in MI.Is it possible for me under this situation to file under PERM. Why not? You can assume your future permanent job is at your head quarters.2) I beleive EB2 requires BS with 5years or MS with 1 year experience.I have masters degree and 6 years of US experience.Do you guys think that i will be facing any problems in 140 stage. This will depends on your job which offered to you for LC(job title), EB2 is not depends on your wish or experience or employer wish or your MS. If the job offered is (e.g) Analyst /Programmer which requires a BS degree with 1 or 2 yrs exp, and you have MS and 6yrs, still you will not qualify for EB2.I apprciate your reply.
Thanks in advance.

amdee,

i only came to know from my hr manager when they informed me about the sponsorship email - that led me to conclude that my case had been re-run. the lawyer did not provide any update; but they confirmed two days later that the case was in final review.
hope your case also goes through a change in status and is certified soon.

prats

amdee said:
Prat,

Do you have any idea - how one can know that the case has been rerun. My case was filed on june 7th. When I spoke to my lawyer on 7th of July, it was still denied.

amdee,

either your lawyer or even the company representative/ hr manager should be able to provide you with the case number. you can ask them for it and they should provide it to you.

i believe it is a number which has a character (like C for chicago national processing center followed by two series of 5 digit numbers). hope this helps.

prats

amdee said:
Hi PERM2010,

What information do i need to have -to check the status by calling the processing center. I do not have any information regarding my labor applications.

Do I need to get some information from my employer about my application.

-Amit

final review?

How many pepople here have been in final review stage since 24/6? Any of you got audit letters? It is kind of weird that three weeks past,there are still no progress. anyone of you making progress?

Prats said:
amdee,

either your lawyer or even the company representative/ hr manager should be able to provide you with the case number. you can ask them for it and they should provide it to you.

i believe it is a number which has a character (like C for chicago national processing center followed by two series of 5 digit numbers). hope this helps.

prats

Do you know if there is a Phone no that we can call and check on the case.

Hi bsnf,

For atlanta processing center the no is 404 893 0101. don't know about chicago.

mine is in audit review since july 8th.

bsnf said:
Do you know if there is a Phone no that we can call and check on the case.

vjperm said:
Hi bsnf,

For atlanta processing center the no is 404 893 0101. don't know about chicago.

mine is in audit review since july 8th.

Thanks for the no, my wifes case is from Atlanta - I asked her to call, lets see if they even talk to her.
I will update.

Still the same,

Filed PERM on July 1st and got the Sponsorship email only on July 8th.

Though I received the email on July 8th, the email was generated by the PERM system on July 1st. As it had been 7 days since the email was generated, was not able to respond to the sponsorship question. My HR is waiting for a phone call from the PERM and so far no luck.

Is anyone still in this sutivation?

CPC No Response

I called up the Chicago processing center to find the status of my application and she told me that she cannot find out the status and that I need to go thru the website to find out the status. Hard luck

Did anybody have any luck at CPC?

Thanks

PERM2010 said:
To access online, your employer needs to create a sub account for you with less previlage, If he agrees to (Not my employer).

Other way is to calling appropriate processing center using this number,
Atlanta Processing Center - Phone: (404) 893-0101
Chicago Processing Center - Phone: (312) 886-8000

Today I tried APC and came to know that my case was certfied earlier than my employer told me and also they sent certified copy 12 days ago, which my emplyer says he still not received.
I am certified by labor not by employer, fredup with desi games.

ggkk said:
How many pepople here have been in final review stage since 24/6? Any of you got audit letters? It is kind of weird that three weeks past,there are still no progress. anyone of you making progress?
There are many of us in final review after 6/24. No update.

Applied on 6/28, got sponsorship email on 6/29 and replied back within half an hour and within one hour status changed to final review
since 6/29 still on final review.

don't know what will happen.
no mail nothing...till now.
applied as EB3 category and replied all yes to sponsorship email.

zoid said:
Still the same,

Filed PERM on July 1st and got the Sponsorship email only on July 8th.

Though I received the email on July 8th, the email was generated by the PERM system on July 1st. As it had been 7 days since the email was generated, was not able to respond to the sponsorship question. My HR is waiting for a phone call from the PERM and so far no luck.

Is anyone still in this sutivation?

YES WE WERE IN THE SAME SITUATION TILL TODAY MORNING. WE HAD FILED ON JUNE 30TH, GOT THE EMAIL ON JULY 8TH. COULD NOT RESPOND TO THE QUESTIONAIRE AS IT WAS ALREADY 8 DAYS AFTER THE FILING.

GOT THE CALL FROM DOL TODAY AND WITHIN MINUTES THE STATUS CHANGED TO FINAL REVIEW.

IN SHORT

APPLY DATE : 30th June
EMAIL RECEIVED DATE: 8th July (not able to answer as already 7 days over)
PHONE CALL FROM DOL: 14th July
STATUS as of 14th July evening: FINAL REVIEW.

nning said:
has anybody tried to email PERM helpdesk? please share your experience.
my case was in sponsorship after a bug fixed on 07/06, but until now, nothing happened.

WE HAD E-MAILED HELPDESK SAYING THAT WE COULD NOT RESPOND TO THE SPONSORSHIP EMAIL AND GOT A RESPONSE THAT SOMEONE FROM DOL WOULD CALL TO CONFIRM THAT THE PETITION IS A VALID ONE.

WE HAD SENT OUT THE MAIL ON JULY 11th AND GOT THE RESPONSE ON 12TH.