Anyone file PERM today?

Will computer position trigger audit in EB2?

Hi,

I have MS +3 exp or BS +6 exp before joining the company. I am planning to file EB2 for a Senior Application Engineer position, but the lawyer told me it is very easy to trigger audit due to the degree is over qualified for any computer position. Is that true? Perm2010 and other guys who got approval or in the Perm process, do you have the same situation?

Thanks very much for your input.

Pratt - have you heard anything back yet

I am on the same boat as you. My application was submitted on 6th of June and was rejected soon after. I have not heard anything back from DOL. Does anyone knows how long is it taking to receive reason for rejection back from DOL.

-Amdee

PERM2010,

as long as you apply for I-485 before retrogression/unavailability happens you will get EAD and can renew it even if by the retrogression happens. So better get started right away.

PERM2010 said:
Could you or anyone tell, if I am able to apply 485 this month and next month retrogration happens prior to my priority date, should I get EAD approved or renewed for the future. Thanks

bsnf said:
Hello All I need help here in trying to understand what should be expected.

My Lawyer filed my Wife's PERM application online on 07/02, we have still not received the ETA no and when my Wife's employeer checked online today it did not show any application filed nor have they received the sponcership e-mail yet.

I was under the impression that the sponcership e-mail is generated automatically within 20 mins of applying.

When should we get the ETA no?
When should her employer get the sponcership e-mail?
When should we be able to see the application status online (The Lawyer said after we receive the ETA no)?

Thanks in advance.

Guys a reply will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Perm Application Certified

Hi,

Thanks all of you for your valuable infromation sharing here. filed on June 28th, went to final Review within 3-4 hours. as of yesterday it was showing certified.

1. EB3
2. BS+2 years experience (Engineering)
3. H12 yes

Thanks
every one

Last edited by a moderator:
perm08 said:
Hi,

Thanks all of you for your valuable infromation sharing here. filed on June 28th, went to final Review within 3-4 hours. as of yesterday it was showing certified.

1. EB3
2. BS+2 years experience (Engineering)
3. H12 yes

Thanks
every one

Congrats, all the best in I140 and 485.

Did you get your ETA no immediately and could you check your status immediately.

Thanks

PERM2010,

retrogression will affect the issue of green card but not the issue of EAD. Once your application is reached to USCIS when the dates were current you are good to get EAD. All the best.

Perm

Actually we got my ETA number with sponorship email within 15 to 20 min after submission.

- Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody knows what will happen to PD?

Hello,

My PD is May 2003. I filed it at California as NON-RIR and never make to regional.
I am thinking about changing to PERM. What if I file the PERM, can I carry my PD? If any one convert the case to PERM, please let me know about PD.

Thank you.

CaliforniaDream said:
Hello,

My PD is May 2003. I filed it at California as NON-RIR and never make to regional.
I am thinking about changing to PERM. What if I file the PERM, can I carry my PD? If any one convert the case to PERM, please let me know about PD.

Thank you.

Yes, you can change to PERm and keep priority date intact. But you have to make sure how solid is you case, if it fragile better leave it at BEC more chnaces of approval then PERM (Rejection).

for EB3 position , my understanding is that we can not move to next step until Oct 01, it that correct ?

perm08 said:
Actually I got my ETA number with sponorship email within 15 to 20 min after submission.

- Thanks

Thanks for writing back, amdee.
I last spoke with my lawyer day before (7/5) and they did not have any update. The application still showed 'rejected' and there was no update to the date indicating that it had not been re-run (I was told that if the application is re-run, the application date will refresh to show the date of the re-run). The lawyer also told me that on July 1, the DOL had written to AILA informing them that there were still some glitches in the system and that they were working to resolve those and had also requested lawyers not to resubmit applications.
No word yet on the rejection or the reasons...waiting!

Please send out an update if you hear anything or see any updates. Thanks.

amdee said:
I am on the same boat as you. My application was submitted on 6th of June and was rejected soon after. I have not heard anything back from DOL. Does anyone knows how long is it taking to receive reason for rejection back from DOL.

-Amdee

final review?

Has anyone's perm application been in final review stage for more than two weeks in this forum? Has anyone's case got denied at final review stage? Thanks for sharing information.

vjperm,

Still the same. Applied on July 1st, Status changed to "SPONSORSHIP" almost immiediatly. But HR did not receive the sponsorship email yet. :mad:

Any development on your end.

vjperm said:
Zoid,

Please kep up updated. many are in a similar situation. I even called the Atlanta DOL and they told it will take couple of days. but i am not giving much importance to her statement as she sounded like a receipentist. I did read in this forum that within 7 days either you will get an e-mail or DOL will call your employer and ask those 4 questions.

Hi All,

Still waiting on the Sponsorship email/phone call. Filed on 06/28/05. Did anyone get a sponsorship email recently (in the last week)?

Hi, my PERM application shows "FINAL REVIEW" from last 3 days. Is there anyone's application rejected after final review status???

Applied on 07/02, did not get sponcership e-mail.
I have the ETA no, is it possible to check the status on-line.

Thanks

what's your job title and recruitment dates. I doubt some thing wrong with that. Because, DOL system neither flags error to deny it right-away nor sends out sponsership email rightaway. Some thing is causing to hang.

Can you elaborate your case guys, who ever is waiting for the Email ?