Anyone file PERM today?

clx_dude,

Are you applying under EB2. What is the next step that you are goign to take, as the current one is kind of blocked. What are the answers to H6, H10, J18, J20. I guess the addtional recruitment steps are more than 30-days ?

I have applied EB2 (MS + 1) for C & IS Manager

I have asked my attorney to contact DOL to see what the problem is. Also, I am wondering if I should resend the application.

H6: Yes
H10:Yes
J18: Yes
J20: Yes

I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Clx-dude, Zoid,

No e-mails yet from DOL. I might ask my employer to check with DOL tomorrow.

if any of you get an e-mail, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

clx-dude said:
Hi All,

Still waiting on the Sponsorship email/phone call. Filed on 06/28/05. Did anyone get a sponsorship email recently (in the last week)?

perm_faq said:
what's your job title and recruitment dates. I doubt some thing wrong with that. Because, DOL system neither flags error to deny it right-away nor sends out sponsership email rightaway. Some thing is causing to hang.

Can you elaborate your case guys, who ever is waiting for the Email ?

The HR Just checked My Wife's case was Denied - don't know reason yet.

Two Sunday newspaper Ad's were placed on 05/22 and 05/29 - PERM filed on 07/02.
Job order was placed in April - no one applied for the Job.
Her Job Title is Elementary Teacher.
Job Fair was held in March - no applicants.
Job Posted on School Web site from Jan.
Job was also posted on School Bulliten board for 1 month.

She is working in a area which requires a lot of Teachers and they have a very hard time finding Teachers.
Beats me why her application was denied.

I will update when I receive some info .

bsnf,

looks like problem is around the timeframes for additional recruitment steps.
you said: Two Sunday newspaper Ad's were placed on 05/22 and 05/29 - PERM filed on 07/02 <-----

Also, I guess you are applying under EB3 ? If so, there should not be any problem. Because, lot of people got approved under EB3 so far.

vjperm,

what is your case, EB2 or EB3 ?
Also whats the answers for H6,10, J18,20 ?
And time frames for additional recruitment steps ?

bsnf said:
The HR Just checked My Wife's case was Denied - don't know reason yet.

Two Sunday newspaper Ad's were placed on 05/22 and 05/29 - PERM filed on 07/02.
Job order was placed in April - no one applied for the Job.
Her Job Title is Elementary Teacher.
Job Fair was held in March - no applicants.
Job Posted on School Web site from Jan.
Job was also posted on School Bulliten board for 1 month.

She is working in a area which requires a lot of Teachers and they have a very hard time finding Teachers.
Beats me why her application was denied.

I will update when I receive some info .

Doesn't PERM require all the recruitment efforts to be within 30 days-180 days? If so how would a Job Posted on School Website in jan be counted as one of the steps for a filing in JULY?

Yes, u can check online. Ask your employer to create a login account for you. This way you can check yourself

Keep us posted if your employer gets the sponsorship email

bsnf said:
Applied on 07/02, did not get sponcership e-mail.
I have the ETA no, is it possible to check the status on-line.

Thanks

helpwithGC said:
Doesn't PERM require all the recruitment efforts to be within 30 days-180 days? If so how would a Job Posted on School Website in jan be counted as one of the steps for a filing in JULY?

The Job was posted in Jan and is still posted on the website, besides that the job was posted in SWA for 75 days.

perm_faq said:
bsnf,

looks like problem is around the timeframes for additional recruitment steps.
you said: Two Sunday newspaper Ad's were placed on 05/22 and 05/29 - PERM filed on 07/02 <-----

Also, I guess you are applying under EB3 ? If so, there should not be any problem. Because, lot of people got approved under EB3 so far.

What do you mean by Timeframe for Additional recruitment - Any help will be appreciated.

SWA Job order was place in April.
Job was placed on School Web site from Jan and is still on their web site.
Job Fair held in March

Thanks

bsnf,

What are the exact dates for each of the additional recruitment step that was indicated in the application. I suspect some thing was wrong in this. Also, how can you use recruitment done in Jan, for filing in July. do you mean by end of Jan ? Thats why I was asking you to double check those dates!

Perm_faq,

We have to apply within 180 days of placing the Ad. I placed an Ad on 9-Jan and have to apply by 8-july. I applied on 5-July and expecting a sponsorship e-mail. But guys (atleast 5 of them in this forum) who have applied on June 28th also are waiting for the e-mail.

Let's hope for the best. and if you get an e-mail, please let us know ASAP.

Thanks.

perm_faq said:
bsnf,

What are the exact dates for each of the additional recruitment step that was indicated in the application. I suspect some thing was wrong in this. Also, how can you use recruitment done in Jan, for filing in July. do you mean by end of Jan ? Thats why I was asking you to double check those dates!

perm_faq said:
bsnf,

The Job was placed on the School Web site on 19th Jan and is still there - nobody applied.
SWA Job order was place in April.
Job Fair held in March.
Sunday Ad's place on 05/22 and 05/29.

Last edited by a moderator:
vjperm,

I know what you are saying about 30/180 time window. But thats not only the reason for the Email to get generated by itself. There is some thing is holding it even though its not getting denied right-away. So the issue could be:
- Exact dates of all recruitment dates should be with in that time window ?
- EB2 ?
- PWD ?
- Primary/Alternative requriremnts ?
- H6/10, J18/20 answers ?

clx-dude said:
I have applied EB2 (MS + 1) for C & IS Manager

I have asked my attorney to contact DOL to see what the problem is. Also, I am wondering if I should resend the application.

H6: Yes
H10:Yes
J18: Yes
J20: Yes

I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.
Just a suggestion..do not resend your application. I had a similar case an i got certified status in EB2 (MS+2 years)

zarpot said:
got the approval letter today in mail.
Took a week to get the letter after status changed to "certified"
Hi Zarpot,

I have been certified too, but not sure who is receives the certified letter is it the Lawyers or Employer??

Can you clarify as you got the certification Letter.

Hi Anticipant,

Would appreciate if you could let us know that you too had some problem in getting sponsorship e-mail before getting the Certified status....

A couple of us have not received the e-mail yet.

Thanks.

anticipant said:
Just a suggestion..do not resend your application. I had a similar case an i got certified status in EB2 (MS+2 years)

Sponsorship to Audit Review

Atlast we got the sponsorship e-mail and the case was changed to Audit Review. Not sure what to expect next...