card received

Approval : 04/30/2003
PP stamping: 05/21/2003
plastic card : 08/08/2003

Good luck

stamped @ 5/21/2003 @Newark
No message update, No card
:mad:

called NCS tollfree this morning, no help at all.

card received...... and a question

guys,
we received my wife's card today in the mail. i don't understand why mine did even change in the status, even though mine's the primary application.
any guesses???

thx.

dependant card received, mine not????

Any thoughts ??? When both the applications got processed together in every stage till now, is it possible that they might have been separated at the card stage??? or is is a RFE for a photo or some thing???
'm planning to visit canada this weeken. i hope passport stamp for me is good enough.

still no update on my plastic card

Hi,

My wife recd her plastic card several weeks ago. For me, the message is still the old approval one. I don't know how long this is going to take for me. I plan to let my lawyer initiate a query on my plastic card status.

stamped on June 5th at Arlington, VA.

We recieved our cards

We (my wife and me) got our PP stamped in last week of May and by mid of August we got the card. We got our pp stamped at Norfolk,VA

Thanks and Regards
Raj

Stamped at Boston on 5/19/2003

Still no signs of the card. Called BCIS and they said if I didn't receive the card by Nov 1st week I should call back - this is maddening !!!

This is frustrating. Back to early of this year, it only took one to one and half month to get the card. Now, it slows down to 2 to 3 months to get the card. In some case, it is even longer than 3 months.

When should I expect to get the card? It is so hard to predict. Using the old time frame as a judgement here, I should get it by now. But......

Approved 7/30/03
PP stamped 8/4/03

Folks,
It would help to include the state in your details. The idea is to study the pattern of statewide approvals

Like mine is:-
RD 1/16
ND 1/31
AD 8/21
STMPD 8/29
State NY
Plastic ??

naixindeng

do you have any idea why your's didn't come and your wife's came thru??? is your's the primary application???
same thing happened to me too, mine's the primary application. my status is still the same. my wife got the card a week back. any thoughts????

thx.

I was once told by this forum that the case goes independently for the plastic card processing once the case was approved. Maybe that is the reason the primary hasn't receive the card while the dependent already got it.

Friends, my GC journey is finally over.......................

Recd. my Plastic card on Aug. 7th. Had the stamping done on June 1st week in CA. Good luck to everyone.

RD 11/2/01, AD 5/16/03

I found out from my lawyer that the service centers rotate card production and therfore your card could be produced by any service center. Has any one else heard of this before? If that was the case there should haven been a first come first served trend. But that is certainly not the case....

Any input?