Anybody received Plastic

Good Idea Vijayrc. I had suggested something similar some time back, to study the approval pattern.

Originally posted by vijayrc
AD:9/17/03
PS:9/26/03 @ NYC

Waiting for the Card.

I guess they collect 2-3 months stamped A# and order the card.
That could be the reason behind some getting in one month while others get in 4 mos..
Say if a quarter is from Aug-Oct03, Aug PS guys would get in Nov03[4mos] while Oct PS guys would get in a month..!

Can we begin a thread on AD/PS with Place/CO/CR details to study this pattern?

This is a what I meant.
---------------------------------
RD 1/16
ND 1/31
AD 8/21
STMPD 8/29
State NY
Plastic ordered ??
Plastic received ??
---------------------------------

Originally posted by sai-2367
Folks,
It would help to include the state in your details. The idea is to study the pattern of statewide approvals

Like mine is:-
RD 1/16
ND 1/31
AD 8/21
STMPD 8/29
State NY
Plastic ??

sai,
I have started one with just PS and LOC and people can update CO and CR once they get those..! I guess RD/ND/AD is irrelevant and would clutter !! What do u say..!!

my plastic wait

sai-2367 said:
Congrats!
I think you were stamped in NYC. It took you approx. 4 months to get the plastic.
Anyone else who was stamped in NYC, around this time to confirm this pattern of (4 months).
my case i had an approved I-130 from family based application. Applied for I-485 and I-765, as soon my category becomes current. i recive notices for I-485 and )765. Both of them mentions to have a fingerprint appointment. I found the appointment in Pittsburgh. All of NY,NH, NJ, CT, MA,PA was searched for appointment for fingerprinting. All of them are currently 7 weeks booked. Finally found something on Aug 5 in Pittsburgh. After that what things do I expect?

I-485 updated about FP
I-485 approval
Passport stamped
Welcome letter
Green Card
Are this in proper sequence?

Any one can predict this things from vermont service center, and nyc local office?
welcome thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Did U file from NYC and to the vsc? when you did the concurrent filing of both I-485 and I-765? FP date is missing so I could not make out and after FP how long did it take for 1-485 to be updated on the website? finally how long you have to wait befor PS took place. Do you receive a welcome letter before that.and finally the plastic