Any September I-140 case not be approved?

I-140 EB2 11Sept 2003 Finally approved

Folks,
I am happy to say that my I140 was finally approved today. I received an email from USCIS today notifying me about the approval. No RFE;s.

Aug/Sep guys just hang in there it will happen soon for you too. Its all too well known that the USCIS receives the highest number of applications in the months of August and September. This might be one possible reason why there has been a delay in the approvals for cases filed in Aug and Sep last year. It still does not make sense as to why USCIS would adjudicate cases filed in Jan-March 2004 when they have not completed last years.

Its likely that one will see a flurry of cases approved for applications filed in August and Sept last year. Just hang in there and before you know yours might be the next one.

No update yet

Mine was filed on 9/18/2003 under Eb3 catagory. My lawyer wrote a letter to the director of VSC almost a month ago, still no response from them yet. I don't know what happened in VSC - they keep approving cases in year 2004, while leaving old cases far behind.

Hang in there guys ... good things will happen.

I have hung on to this job for over four years now ... 2 years for labor cert and a year and counting for I-140 ... but now the clouds of outsourcing and layoffs are gathering in my company. It sucks because our cases should have been approved a long time if VSC played fair.

O well ... good luck all!

My I140 ND date is 23-Sep-2004, my LUD updated on 8th and 9 th of this month sequentially. but no change in a message.

guys any idea?

Approved

Dear fellow September filers

My application was finally approved. For those of you still waiting, I feel the pain you guys are going through. But hang in there, maybe they are working on September and other later 2003 cases now since mine got approved. And by the way, my lawyer filed an inquiry in July and another one in August, so its quite possible that they triggered this approval. You guys may wanna try it. My best wishes!

Some info about my application:
Home country: Pakistan
Education: BS in CS from USA
Experience before the application: 1 year
RFE: No
Company size: Over 20,000

Best Regards.

I 140 ...sept.2003

i got an RFE...from USCIS..On August 23, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case.

i don't know what is they want to know..

I40 Rpt Date...09/25/2003

Congratulations! I wish you all the best for I-485.

LongRoadToGC said:
Dear fellow September filers

My application was finally approved. For those of you still waiting, I feel the pain you guys are going through. But hang in there, maybe they are working on September and other later 2003 cases now since mine got approved. And by the way, my lawyer filed an inquiry in July and another one in August, so its quite possible that they triggered this approval. You guys may wanna try it. My best wishes!

Some info about my application:
Home country: Pakistan
Education: BS in CS from USA
Experience before the application: 1 year
RFE: No
Company size: Over 20,000

Best Regards.

vj0510,

I got e-mail from USCIS stating that they need additional information on my case (RFE) today too. my date is sep 23rd 2003 -EB2

for my coleague, he got RFE 3 weeks ago for 2001 company finanance statement and w2 for year 2001 of his.

I am not sure, what they for my case.

post your details, once you hear what it is. I will do the same.

I-140 waiting

I-140 RD : 09/05/2003
RFE Issued : 07/15/2004
RFE reply received by INS: 09/14/2004

Still waiting.

Thanks..a lot..

Here is my info

RD(I140 & 485) #09/25/2003
EAD# Approved in Dec'2003.
AP # Approved in Jan'2004.
FP # 10/8/2004 (Just got my notice 2 week back)
I140 RFE date# 8/24/2004
regardng I140 RFE# requied 750B form.
EB2.
EAC032625****

-Thanks
VJ

Last edited by a moderator: