Any September I-140 case not be approved?

newmonkey

Registered Users (C)
My I-140 was filed in September last year with ND of 9/18/2003 (EB3), no RFE. It seems more than half of the September cases have been approved. I want to open an inquiry on my case. Has anyone done this before? How long it is going to take for a case to be approved after the inquiry? Thank you!

you are kidding? half of them are processed? i think at leaste 70% are not.

mine is Sep 26 th EB3, no RFE, no nothinh.

my Last update date is 05/15/2004, but nothing after that.

what is ur LUD?

I also wanna do Enquiry on the case but not vary sure if my attorny would (not sure even if he understand this aspect) do this for me.

plz keep me posted abt any developmen on ur case.

good luck

yaar manoj thand raakh...

manojvig said:

what is ur LUD?

I also wanna do Enquiry on the case but not vary sure if my attorny would (not sure even if he understand this aspect) do this for me.

good luck

to manojvig

My last update date is 9/23/03. I scanned quite a lot of cases in the 03-256 serie, about 60% of the cases have been approved and 5% of the cases got RFE. I'll keep you updated.

manojvig said:

what is ur LUD?

good luck

o yaar thand hi rakhna to mushkil ho raha hai ab, mai to pura hi thanda hota jaa rahahoon. :D

thx guys

slow_lc,
I have a felling that we are left behind, donno when and who will touch our cases, donno why they did this.

:(

thx for confirming Yeppo,

Based on input provided by DB2, i was wondering if all labor subs cases need more time to be processd like contacting DOL for some crap reason.

I have tracked around 30 cases for sep 26 and found that 18 out of them are processed (approved_RFE sent), donno why they are not working on ours.

You guys driving to wrong conclusion:

My friend's case is also a sub labor case filled on 28-Aug. approved on April 12 and his case is EB2 category.

as i mentioned in other forum.. another guy in my company who is also a sub case who got approved in 13 days!!!. i am not sure what category he is in.

this legacy system is not telling anything.. in oct-28 case itself 40% of them got approved at the same at least 40% of them "last updated date" have changed to new one .. but no changes after that.. mine is coming under rest of the 20% cases ...where the officers don't like to handle/touch...

what the F.

Anxious!!!

EB3 Concurrent..
RD 9/18/03
Last updated date 9/23/03

EAD/AP 11/10/03

My colleague with same above dates but on EB2 got his approval on 20th May..
This wait really sucks...
:mad:

To GC GoneCase

Did you try to open an enquiry on your case? Your case is definitely over the 30 day period.
GC_GoneCase said:
ND 7/11/2003, EB2, Last update 6/2/2004, before that update on 10/21/2003. No FP yet.

RD 09/05/2003 EB3

Still pending. no rfe nothing. no fingerprints either. got ead 3 months after filing.

yeh ho kya raha hai, yeh ho raha kya hai akhir?

what is there prob with sep cases, I know that they have highest number of cases filed in Sep, I hope they did not decide to keep it one side and have a look on them when they run out of work... :eek:

You bet.. They are all mourning on Ronald Regan's demise.. Hopefully they should recover soon and start working on September pending cases.

Want GC Soon :)

Proud of my luck

Really I am,

Form october 1st week, I have been tracking 10 i-140 cases including mine, well so many got approved and another one got approved today and they left what?

out of 10 cases, 9 got approved but mine is not approved, my case is the only one not approved, there is another interesting (depressing) thing is that my case is the only case where LUD changed from 09/29/2003 to 05/15/2004, none other case had this situation.

I think i am sure now that some one touched my case and found some real complicated problem there.

this is real depressing.

manojvig said:
Really I am,

Form october 1st week, I have been tracking 10 i-140 cases including mine, well so many got approved and another one got approved today and they left what?

out of 10 cases, 9 got approved but mine is not approved, my case is the only one not approved, there is another interesting (depressing) thing is that my case is the only case where LUD changed from 09/29/2003 to 05/15/2004, none other case had this situation.

I think i am sure now that some one touched my case and found some real complicated problem there.

this is real depressing.
Must be depresssing - 10 cases of the day or range - could you please specify?