Any September I-140 case not be approved?

Hi,
Is any SEP 2003 pending case filed a status enquiry?
If so, what was the response from INS?
Our's is SEP 17 and still now news. No LUD change.
Pls respond,
abc13

September 2003 followers,

Hi! here are my details

My Notice date is 09-23-2003, EB2 Vermont center.
LUD is 09-26-2003. I did not get any RFE and did not here anything from USCIS. my case is start with 03-259-5****. I noticed that 6 people got their I-140 approved with same notice date and same series of the EAC. One got RFE. but my case, nothing happend yet.
Not sure whats going on. From my office, there is another guy, whose ND is 07/16/2003. Our attorney is same, she called USCIS about his 5 weeks ago, but did not get any reply back from them. Not sure what to do. I know that there was lots of lay-offs in my office in dec'2003. thats what we both did not get, our I-140s not approved?

i am in the same boat, ND #26 Sept 2003..waiting for I140 approval,
no RFE , no FP. already got EAD in December.
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Stuck in September

Dear fellow September filers,

I am in the same boat as you:

I140/I485 RD: 9/25/03
LUD: 9/30/03
I-765 RD: 3/22/04

No approvals of any kind yet. Please keep this thread alive with your approvals :)

Best of luck to all.

Mine is Sept 26th 2003. EB2. I initiated a inquiry on Jun 28 . Waiting for 30 days to complete.
VJ0510 do u know what is ur EAC number.?

Still waiting patiently

Hi folks,
I am in the same boat as everyone on this thread. W
aiting for Sept approvals(My date is Sept 11 2003). It befuddles me as to how people who have filed in March 2004 have got their I-140's approved when people who have filed their cases in Aug and earlier last year are still pending. Strange are the ways of USCIS. A lot of my collegues who also have pending I-140 with Sept dates are also patiently waiting for something to happen.

Hi all,

My I-140 is approved on July 13th.
ND is sep 17 2003. My wife's LUD for 485 changed to 13th but no change in status message.

Good Luck for all who are waiting. Everyone will have a day. Don't worry......

abc13.

My LUD just changed to 7/15/2004.. This is the first time since 10/01/2003..
wonder whats brewing...maybe an rfe :(...my rd is 9/30 nd is 10/01/2003)

My I140 Approved

I guess the Status Enquiry triggerred my I140 approval
Exactly 10 Business day from the enquiry date, on July13th, my case was approved.

Also a lot of september cases are getting approved

The list of 78 people with RD september18th that i was tracking, only 18 more are left untouched.

Good luck for those with pending status..

See you all in the 485 section

Congrats bucolic7445!!! That's awsome news.

My lawyer has also initiated an inquiry for my I-140. Hope my results are similar to yours.

Folks, my EAD also got approved yesterday .... it helps because now I can hope that my I-140 is not in a bad state otherwise EAD usually gets on hold. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi Everybody,
I'm also waiting for my I-140 approval (ND-09/30/2003 EB3). Could you please some one explain me how to check "Last Updated Date" in my case? I'll appreciate your time. Good luck!!!

Hi Nickearth,

Here is what you do:

1) Go to www.uscis.gov
2) Click on "Case Status Online" to the right
3) Create a customer account for yourself and add the application numbers for each of your pending applications
4) Now once you login, you will see a list of all your applications and the last time they were touched.

Hope this helps. Good luck!