Any September filers?

I don't know about Atlanta, but here in Vegas I wish I did. It was more like first come first serve. I had to take a number. If you have nothing else to do, try.

Does it affect your timeline if you do FP earlier ... I doubt it if its possible in Bay Area though due to tons of folks applying for N-400

No this person is taking about 4 or 5 hours early

ohhh I foresaw that ... BTW, does it affect your I-485 timeline if you go for an early FP? I know that for N-400 it does not ....

sharon754, what time is your parent's FP? I hope to get FP letter by today or tomm. else I will call them ...

BTW, does anyone except greecattle see their application online?

Their fingerprint time are both at 1pm on 10/31. I hope you will get FP letter soon.

I wish ... But NOT. When I did not receive the FP letter today, I called the Customer Service and those guys still live in 17th century or they have also hired someone in Elbonia to take their calls :p

They told me that all applications and different and will be processed differently ... Ok, so if FP does not require any other checks why delay some? Ohh, its every individual is different ... well, if they were same, why would you file different applications...

Then I asked that the status does not appear online. Then she said that we are having problems with the computer, try tomorrow. I said I have been trying since last 3 weeks, then she says ohh the computer is down like someone accidentally powered it off :confused: ... I then asked that some of my friends can see theirs but not me, then she is mum for sometime and then again every individual is different.

It looks like those guys have a cheat sheet -- if no hit say every individual is different :D I think my neighbor's son who is 3 years old can do the same job. :)

Anyways, to keep things short, they haven't mailed the FP letter as yet and to call back in couple of weeks ... So much for the increased fee ...

I wish ... But NOT. When I did not receive the FP letter today, I called the Customer Service and those guys still live in 17th century or they have also hired someone in Elbonia to take their calls :p

They told me that all applications and different and will be processed differently ... Ok, so if FP does not require any other checks why delay some? Ohh, its every individual is different ... well, if they were same, why would you file different applications...

Then I asked that the status does not appear online. Then she said that we are having problems with the computer, try tomorrow. I said I have been trying since last 3 weeks, then she says ohh the computer is down like someone accidentally powered it off :confused: ... I then asked that some of my friends can see theirs but not me, then she is mum for sometime and then again every individual is different.

It looks like those guys have a cheat sheet -- if no hit say every individual is different :D I think my neighbor's son who is 3 years old can do the same job. :)

Anyways, to keep things short, they haven't mailed the FP letter as yet and to call back in couple of weeks ... So much for the increased fee ...

I will not worry about about the FP letter. Those are generated by a computer, if your DO is busy, then it will take a while before you get anything. I'm not sure where you live in San Jose if you have alot of immigrants applying for benifits, then you'll have a waiting game on your hands.

Hi!

I just knew that we have this thread to track I-130 and I-485 status. Here is my information:

9/28/2007, Sent I-130 and I-485 on through priority mail.
10/5.2007, I-485 check cashed
9/30/2007, RD
10/4/2007, ND
10/10/2007, I-130 check cashed

And where can I see the tracking sheet?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is for my mom, and I am fron San Jose, CA.

Hi!

I just knew that we have this thread to track I-130 and I-485 status. Here is my information:

9/28/2007, Sent I-130 and I-485 on through priority mail.
10/5/2007, I-485 check cashed
9/30/2007, RD
10/4/2007, ND

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
How to check FP notice sent out or not?

Hi Expert,

Is there any way to check or find out whether FP notice has been sent out or not?
Is there any phone number that can call to find out this kind of information?

Thanks,

Where is the FP notice sent out from?

Any idea where the FP notice is sent out from?
From local INS office or District office or Chicago?

Thanks!

ohhh I foresaw that ... BTW, does it affect your I-485 timeline if you go for an early FP? I know that for N-400 it does not ....

sharon754, what time is your parent's FP? I hope to get FP letter by today or tomm. else I will call them ...

BTW, does anyone except greecattle see their application online?

NO! i can't check my application online. This is crazy:mad:

Anybody got FP Notice recently with DO at Detroit?

Is there anyone whose District Office at Detroit received Finger Print recently?
Please kindly response.

Thanks!

Hi!

9/10/2007, sent I-130 and I-485 on through priority mail.
10/5.2007, I-485 check cashed
9/30/2007, RD
10/4/2007, ND

Thanks!

omorpheus is the person who kindly offer to maintain the tracking sheet. On page 5, there should be the latest execl sheet with all the informations. Good to hear you are from san jose, ca too.

Is there anyone whose District Office at Detroit received Finger Print recently?
Please kindly response.

Thanks!

Slow down ma1ma1 ;) ... It takes about 1-6 weeks for them to schedule an FP. My RD is around 1-2 weeks before yours and I also haven't received the FP letter. However, its not that I will receive the FP letter before you. You can well receive it before me, depends on the load at your DO and your luck !!! That is correct -- luck is a big thing as every individual is different :D and so is every damn computer that schedules FP :p

In case you do need to call, the number is listed on your 485 receipt. I had to wait for 15 min to talk to front operator and then 20 min to talk to IO. So, have plenty of time at hand when you call and believe me their standard answer will be every applicant or individual is different :rolleyes:

Also, I maintain the Excel sheet and do post when there are significant changes to the sheet or once a week, whichever is earlier. So please be patient if the sheet is not available for another 1 week.

Also, I urge new folks to read the earlier comments which will answer most though not all answers. That will benefit everyone.

got FP today and also went to Immigration office at Hartford for name typo. If you have a name that is missing a hyphen, in my case my last name is compound with a hyphen since my grandgrandgrandfather and first name is compund too, don't even bother calling INS. They gave us an INFO PASS appointment for today at 7:45 am we went there and they say that any changes on names have to wait until you get the GC. The FP: my appointment was at 10am but I went there before, 8:45am since we were at Hartford very early because of the other appointment so they let me do the FP earlier. It takes 20 minutes because you have to wait ....but the FPs were really fast, maybe 7 minutes. The people on both offices were super nice. On Saturday I received RFE to medical exam ( I did not send it) and also for IRS transcripts of tax returns of my husband. (We just sent copies the first time :( ) Well, I hope this helps someone that have the same issues as I had:) We are waiting for the transcripts that take 10 business days to arrive:( so we can send the medical and IRS transcripts to continue with the process. :eek:

I think you guys will be able to see the case online when the FP is done. I can only see I485 and I765 online but not I130. So don't worry your case will be uploaded there soon. And Actually it doesn't really say anything except your case is pending.

I think you are right on that GREENCATTLE. Since the first day I received the NOAs I had access to the case online site. I have received the FP letter, a citation for an infopass appointment and an RFE on the mail but none of these were updated at the site nor I received any e-mail about these notifications. For me it is not very helpful or maybe it works just for some of the people. Don't worry too much you will get your notifications soon:)