Any September filers?

omorpheus,

please update my info. My parents got their fp notice today (the notice date is 10/3, mailed out on 10/4). The fp appointment is on 10/31. But they need to go to oakland for fp. This is strange. We live in san jose area. I am sure your fp notice is in your mailbox now. Could you let me know where you are going for fp after you get it? Thanks. BTW, the cases still don't show online yet.

Congrats sharon754. Great news that SJ is also moving. My wife just checked the mail and hers is not there as yet. Maybe I will receive it tomorrow. Will update the sheet with your info.

Omorpheus,

My FP is on 10/16. I also have an Infopass interview that day because they got a typo on my name.

Updated Xel Sheet

Updated Excel sheet.

I did not get any FP notice today ...

Looks like the sheet maintainer is jinxed :confused: ... In Jul/Aug forum, trinigirl's status is not getting updated and in this list mine:eek:

Updated Excel sheet.

Looks like the sheet maintainer is jinxed :confused: ... In Jul/Aug forum, trinigirl's status is not getting updated and in this list mine:eek:

I am sure thats not the case. It will come. keep the hope up. remember you are not in this alone. You have us, the support group.:)

Updated Excel sheet.

:eek:WHAT did someone say Trinigirl (lol).....You are jinxed but not by me. I want to cry everytime I see my list. LOL You might be right. I think because we keep time we are last to get anything making sure once we do, we will stick around to update the last person's time. Maybe we should turn the duties over to the first person that get something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Excel sheet.

When it comes to the FP notice, it's generated by a computer and if your DO have alot of people applying in your city, then you have to wait until something is available. So don't worry about that, that's last thing you want to worry about. Try worrying about your EAD, if you applied.

Here is something I want you guys to take a look at. http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=5004019812&m=2361099741

I filed in late August but I think I qualify to be on this spreadsheet based on how slow it has been for me... if you don't mind, will you add mine as well?

FD 10/30 (71)
FD notice rcvd 10/5 (46)
FD RD 10/2 (43)
Notices in mail 9/16(27)
Checks cashed 9/15 (26)
ND 9/14 (25)
RD Chicago Lbx I-130/131/485/765 8/21 (1)

Thanks a lot for the kind words golden03. Hope something comes up fast.

When it comes to the FP notice, it's generated by a computer and if your DO have alot of people applying in your city, then you have to wait until something is available. So don't worry about that, that's last thing you want to worry about. Try worrying about your EAD, if you applied.

Here is something I want you guys to take a look at. http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=5004019812&m=2361099741

Thanks for the link trinigirl. I started worrying as the sharon754 who shares the same RD and ND with me along with the DO got her FP notices two days back .. But this link is surely a good thing that atleast we can get EAD and AP w/o Name check and FBI FP check.

BTW what is IBIS check?

I filed in late August but I think I qualify to be on this spreadsheet based on how slow it has been for me... if you don't mind, will you add mine as well?

FD 10/30 (71)
FD notice rcvd 10/5 (46)
FD RD 10/2 (43)
Notices in mail 9/16(27)
Checks cashed 9/15 (26)
ND 9/14 (25)
RD Chicago Lbx I-130/131/485/765 8/21 (1)

Jasmine, I can add you but the lists are not dependent on how slow your case is being processed but when you applied. Acc. to USCIS, you will still get your EAD in 11 weeks, AP in 3 mnths and GC in 6 mnths. For comparison, you will be good off in Aug list, but if you want, I can certainly add u. let me know.

Thanks a lot for the kind words golden03. Hope something comes up fast.

Thanks for the link trinigirl. I started worrying as the sharon754 who shares the same RD and ND with me along with the DO got her FP notices two days back .. But this link is surely a good thing that atleast we can get EAD and AP w/o Name check and FBI FP check.

BTW what is IBIS check?

Here is the link. Everything about security check is explained (including IBIS).

http://usinfo.state.gov/xarchives/d...=2006&m=May&x=20060503103410cmretrop0.1399347

IBIS (Interagency Border Inspection Systems) and FBI name checks

IBIS checks provide USCIS with information on any wants and warrants as well as information on known terrorists. These checks are run before adjudicating any petition or application. In case of a “hit” in IBIS, the center checks with the agency that keyed in the original data before adjudicating the application or petition. Before adjudicating adjustment of status applications fingerprint checks are done. The fingerprint checks give criminal histories but not wants or warrants.

On the other hand the FBI name check indicates whether a person currently is or has ever been investigated by any of more than a dozen agencies. In case of a “hit” in a name check, the FBI does not tell USCIS what specific information has been found in the FBI database, and USCIS on the other hand must wait for the FBI to resolve the “hit”. If the name checks are returned with “no information,” USCIS periodically reviews the checks on a set schedule. If the record is listed as “pending”, District Offices are not authorized to follow up with the FBI, and they forward a list of these records to USCIS HQ, who then follows up with the FBI. These copies are not retained by the FBI on any check it runs, hence, every time a name check is needed, the foreign national has to go through the same process again.

any problem with this notice?

Recently, you submitted an application for immigration benefits. That form was submitted with an extra remittance tht is not required to process your application, or the incorrect fee was submitted. Your check is being returned to you with this notice. No additional action by you is reqired at this time. Please comply with any other reject notice you many receive.

NOTICE TYPE: Rejection Notice
Amount Received: $645

My lawyer received the checks for $645 and I have received all four receipts.

Jasmine, I can add you but the lists are not dependent on how slow your case is being processed but when you applied. Acc. to USCIS, you will still get your EAD in 11 weeks, AP in 3 mnths and GC in 6 mnths. For comparison, you will be good off in Aug list, but if you want, I can certainly add u. let me know.

It doesn't really matter to me. It's really not for me as I can see others progress and compare to mine. I just thought, since I saw a few others that applied in end of august, that it might help others to see a progress of someone who applied in recent dates.

You can join my list if you want to (July/August), I myself had to turn down a few. As I wanted to keep things uniformed with the (RD/ND) same timeline.

I was also going to add you the other day but you have some dates missing, so if you'd like to compare our timeline and add the dates that's missing I'd love to add u. Just remember when you get a LUD, please say so. It's hard when people are not doing that, I have to go throug once a week to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Trini,
I thought you weren't updating the spreadsheet anymore. I shared the new dates in the other thread but I didn't see them entered. If not much trouble, can you add the dates? They are in the signature. Thanks.

FringPrint Questions

Hi guys, does anyone know if I can go earlier than appointment time for the FP? In Atlanta office.. if the appointment time says 2pm, can I go 8am in the morning? if anyone has done it, or have the experience, Please let me know, it will be highly appreciated..

Thanks

FringPrint Questions

Hi guys, does anyone know if I can go earlier than appointment time for the FP? In Atlanta office.. if the appointment time says 2pm, can I go 8am in the morning? if anyone has done it, or have the experience, Please let me know, it will be highly appreciated..

Thanks

I don't know about Atlanta, but here in Vegas I wish I did. It was more like first come first serve. I had to take a number. If you have nothing else to do, try.