Any September filers?

Hey I just checked online for my status and last updated date shows as 10/12 but iam seeing nothing new in the description. It shows the same as it was before update date. May be they started working on our file.
:D Thank God and every one of you for your valuable suggessions:D

UPDATE
GOT MY FP DONE TODAY. :D I went 4 hours ahead of time, but they did not allow me to get in before my schedule time... ATLANTA OFFICE... anyway, it is over now..
Next Step is waiting for EAD CARD.. :p

My TimeLine:
D. O:Atlanta, GA
Mail to: Chicago LockBox
Category: Spouse
Date Mailed Package: 8/31/2007 [I-485 & I-765 with Approved I-130] -day 0
RD: 9/7/2007 -day 8
Check Cashed: 9/21/2007 -day 22
ND: 9/20/2007 - day 21
FP Notice Date: 9/25/2007 - day 26
FP: 10/16/2007 -- day 47 Code3 for I485 & I765 -- DONE!!! :D

EAD-- ???
AP --???

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE
GOT MY FP DONE TODAY. :D I went 4 hours ahead of time, but they did not allow me to get in before my schedule time... ATLANTA OFFICE... anyway, it is over now..
Next Step is waiting for EAD CARD.. :p

My TimeLine:
D. O:Atlanta, GA
Mail to: Chicago LockBox
Category: Spouse
Date Mailed Package: 8/31/2007 [I-485 & I-765 with Approved I-130]
RD: 9/7/2007
Check Cashed: 9/21/2007
ND: 9/20/2007
FP Notice Date: 9/25/2007
FP App Date: 10/16/2007 -- DONE :D

Hey I'm sorry they did not let you in first. That sucks.

90 days is for AP, for EAD its 11 weeks ... 11 * 7 = 77 ....

Good luck ....

Ead takes up to 90 days, after 90 days you can make an info pass. They are projecting they will take 11 weeks to process your ead, day 60-70 uscis does sweeps to make sure that they wont pass that 90 day mark, 91 day will mark the date that they are outside their processing date. Do some research "google" see what you come up with. Then let me know.

Slow down ma1ma1 ;) ... It takes about 1-6 weeks for them to schedule an FP. My RD is around 1-2 weeks before yours and I also haven't received the FP letter. However, its not that I will receive the FP letter before you. You can well receive it before me, depends on the load at your DO and your luck !!! That is correct -- luck is a big thing as every individual is different :D and so is every damn computer that schedules FP :p

In case you do need to call, the number is listed on your 485 receipt. I had to wait for 15 min to talk to front operator and then 20 min to talk to IO. So, have plenty of time at hand when you call and believe me their standard answer will be every applicant or individual is different :rolleyes:

Also, I maintain the Excel sheet and do post when there are significant changes to the sheet or once a week, whichever is earlier. So please be patient if the sheet is not available for another 1 week.

Also, I urge new folks to read the earlier comments which will answer most though not all answers. That will benefit everyone.

Come on Omorpheus;) How can you be so sure that the FP notice wasn't lost in the mail or misdelivered to others' mailbox? If FP notice is system auto generated and mine or yours got skipped for any reason, that is a big issue. I don't see that issuing FP notice has something today with the workload of the ASC. If the workload is heavy, they can simply schedule it to sometime in 2008, which has nothing to do with the timeline for issuing the Notice. That's my logic.

Anyway, I wish you good luck and get your FP notice very soon.

Come on Omorpheus;) How can you be so sure that the FP notice wasn't lost in the mail or misdelivered to others' mailbox? If FP notice is system auto generated and mine or yours got skipped for any reason, that is a big issue. I don't see that issuing FP notice has something today with the workload of the ASC. If the workload is heavy, they can simply schedule it to sometime in 2008, which has nothing to do with the timeline for issuing the Notice. That's my logic.

Try calling them and check ... Hope they have sent yours and just that you didn't get it or its in transit. That is still good to hear rather than we did not send yours yet -- why? -- ohh we don't know ... the computer does not like you :eek:

We are waiting for the transcripts that take 10 business days to arrive:( so we can send the medical and IRS transcripts to continue with the process. :eek:

I called IRS and they faxed it to me in 5 minutes. it does not need to wait for the mail.

I called IRS and they faxed it to me in 5 minutes. it does not need to wait for the mail.

Thanks MIAMIA01. I went yesterday to the INS office at Hartford for a mispelled on my name and the IO told me I need to ask IRS to send them to us on the mail , that is why we are waiting. If they told you that a fax copy was OK? Let me know please.

LUDs on applications

Hello Please update the following information in your spreadsheet if you are also collecting LUDs for the application

I-485 10/16
I-130 10/12
I-765 10/16
I-131 10/12

Previous dates for all applications were 9/21

Thanks

It took me 1 month and 4 days to get my FP notice. The FP appt itself was 2 months after RD of my applications.

That happened to a lot of people on here.

LOL September filers are worrying more than July filers. You guys should be happy you didn't file the same month as us. You would have gone crazy, waiting for notices.