Any September filers?

I guess I messed that one up, I put in Chicago, IL (address for the lockbox) now what?

Better call them and ask them if it can be changed .... I don't think it will be a big deal as people sometimes change their address and their DO also changes...

Else contact/take some advice from a lawyer ...

any problem with this notice?

I have received the following Notice today.

First Notice
Recently, you submitted an application for immigration benefits. That form was submitted with an extra remittance tht is not required to process your application, or the incorrect fee was submitted. Your check is being returned to you with this notice. No additional action by you is reqired at this time. Please comply with any other reject notice you many receive.

Receipt Number: MSC-xx-xxx-xxxxx
RD: Sep 03
ND: Sep 28
Case Type: Empty
ASC Code: N/A
NOTICE TYPE: Rejection Notice
Amount Received: $645

Second Notice
I-765 - Biometrics - which is valid

I've had the same issues too....I cannot check the status online. I get the same "Invalid number" error message. Guess I'll just have to keep checking until something comes up!

Elvic and anance -- did you guys have any updates about FP or AP or EAD? Your receive date is much earlier than other folks who received their FP notices. Since your RD is in Aug, I was just curious if you are still active on this thread or not?

Last FP notices came for people with RD's till Sep 18 .... Should we be seeing some for FPs soon?

No, the last update (and only ,as far as I know) on all of my application is 9/18. All say received and pending.

No, the last update (and only ,as far as I know) on all of my application is 9/18. All say received and pending.

Well you received FP notice, which was not updated in the file ... I will update it today ...

avz27, when is your FP?

Also, people, please tell me your DOs as well so that I can update .. That gives better picture of backlogs in particular DOs.

Updated Xel sheet

Updated the Excel sheet.

Guys please do send your DOs and for those who can see their application online, please let me know, so that we can keep track of that too ...

Updated the Excel sheet.

Guys please do send your DOs and for those who can see their application online, please let me know, so that we can keep track of that too ...

Your sheet is coming along great, and things are moving a little faster for you guys.

Your sheet is coming along great, and things are moving a little faster for you guys.

Thanks trinigirl ... hope you get your EAD and AP approval soon .. My gut feel says before the end of next week you will hear something .... Good LUCK ...

Also, would it be possible to post the Excel sheet for your thread just for comparison by DOs .... Thanks !!!

not sure what you mean but yes, let me know what I can do

Thanks trinigirl, this is the info I wanted ...
I see that FP dates are between 29 :) & 70 :mad: days ...
Some have started seeing ILs .... while some of the DOs are still sending out FP notices ... It even depends on application to application and there is no fixed rule -- person filing after you can get their job done before you ....

I guess I will wait until I get anything in the mail before asking USCIS to change my DO. I made a genuine mistake, I hope they are not extremely robotic and send me a FP notice for Chicago, IL. For the time being my DO would be Chicago, you can update your records omorpheus. Thanks for the work you are doing :)

Omorpheus,

Please update. I got my FP appointment letter today. The notice date was 10/2.
Thank God.

Congrats golden03. U have broken all the records of FP in 22 days :D ... I will update and post the latest sheet on Monday. I wish I never had left Pittsburgh else I would have been in the same boat as you are -- Ohio and PA are moving way fast... Hope rest of us get our FPs soon ...

Congrats golden03. U have broken all the records of FP in 22 days :D ... I will update and post the latest sheet on Monday. I wish I never had left Pittsburgh else I would have been in the same boat as you are -- Ohio and PA are moving way fast... Hope rest of us get our FPs soon ...

I thank God for that:D. I pray you all get yours soon. This week hopefully.:D

Thanks for updating the spreadsheet. I think you are doing a great job with that. Cudos!:D

Updated Xel Sheet

Updated Excel sheet. I added a column for people to put when did they start seeing their status online .... I need that info from people.

i did walk-in FP on Oct 4 and the case is online available right after it. But I-130 is still not available online.

i did walk-in FP on Oct 4 and the case is online available right after it. But I-130 is still not available online.

Hey where is your DO. So did you get the FP done or what? Did you call them to find out if you could walk in?

More Info please.:)

omorpheus,

please update my info. My parents got their fp notice today (the notice date is 10/3, mailed out on 10/4). The fp appointment is on 10/31. But they need to go to oakland for fp. This is strange. We live in san jose area. I am sure your fp notice is in your mailbox now. Could you let me know where you are going for fp after you get it? Thanks. BTW, the cases still don't show online yet.