Any recent EAD from TSC?

RD is receipt date on your I765 receipt for your latest EAD renew application? I want to know how long you waited for this EAD renew?
this the first time that i applied for an EAD ...i applied on april 17th 2006 ..and just got the today ..but this is the problem :they made a mistake on my birthdate like i haven`t had enough with their stupidity
what do you think i should do now ??can i still go to the social security office and apply for a number ? or should i send the card back and wait an another 90 days ?>??
please help :mad: :(

this the first time that i applied for an EAD ...i applied on april 17th 2006 ..and just got the today ..but this is the problem :they made a mistake on my birthdate like i haven`t had enough with their stupidity
what do you think i should do now ??can i still go to the social security office and apply for a number ? or should i send the card back and wait an another 90 days ?>??
please help :mad: :(

Oh dear! I wish it would not be another nightmare. I think you can use it to work and do not mention it. At same time, ask TSC to correct the mistake.

Oh dear! I wish it would not be another nightmare. I think you can use it to work and do not mention it. At same time, ask TSC to correct the mistake.
tell me about it lol i called the social security office :they said they can give a me a number but i will have problems later because my birthdate on the EAD says that i was born on may 5th 2006!!
whoever took care of my file is really dumb:mad:

tell me about it lol i called the social security office :they said they can give a me a number but i will have problems later because my birthdate on the EAD says that i was born on may 5th 2006!!
whoever took care of my file is really dumb:mad:

I agree! I suggest you to get SSN too if they give you one and you need them to do something. At same time, ask TSC correct error. You should keep the card in you hand if you can so you will not have anything delayed. After the mistake corrected, then you just go ahead to update all the places you used the card before.

I agree! I suggest you to get SSN too if they give you one and you need them to do something. At same time, ask TSC correct error. You should keep the card in you hand if you can so you will not have anything delayed. After the mistake corrected, then you just go ahead to update all the places you used the card before.
are you sure that i wont have problems with my social security number in the long term ?

EAD - New EAD how much time

I applied my 485 and EAD today that is 04/18/07 when will I get my new EAD for me and my wife. How much it takes time to get it. Please let me know i will be appreciated. Thank you

1-800-375-5283
Your case number (772,xx,xxx,xxxxx)

thanks! I saw that your EAD almost took 90 days. did you have any REF during this period? Just wondering why it took longer time than the others, or just purely a bad luck.

EAD at TSC

By the grace of Shirdi Sai Baba my EAD was approved on April 20th and I got my card today in mail. This is my 3rd EAD and the receipt date was 2/6/2007. After the USCIS canceled the interm EAD it was really a tense experience until the card was approved.

By the grace of Shirdi Sai Baba my EAD was approved on April 20th and I got my card today in mail. This is my 3rd EAD and the receipt date was 2/6/2007. After the USCIS canceled the interm EAD it was really a tense experience until the card was approved.

It is no fun when you were waiting. I know one person his EAD RD is 2/13/2007 and got approved 4/23/2007.

EAD from TSC

I got the "Card production ordered" email notice this morning.

RD 03/01/2007
AD 04/23/2007

EAD AP 2nd Renewal

Hi Gurus,

I applied my I485 @ VSC and now my case has been transfered to TSC 2 months ago . Now my Question is where do i need to apply the EAD, AP renewals .

I would appriciate your help

Thanks
maraokvt

File where your 485 is pending currently i.e. @ TSC

Hi Gurus,

I applied my I485 @ VSC and now my case has been transfered to TSC 2 months ago . Now my Question is where do i need to apply the EAD, AP renewals .

I would appriciate your help

Thanks
maraokvt

First time EAD and AP and NEW ADDRESS

I am first time applying for EAD.
I received email today that my EAD cards are oredered.

My question is just last week I moved to new address.
I changed address online three days ago.

My all receipts for I485, I765 and I131 are sent to lawyer's address.
When I got approval for AP all those approval notices went to lawyers addresses. Even finger printing notice when in duplicate to lawyer and one direct to us.

My question is the EAD cards will go to lawyer or to our NEW or OLD address?

I think logically in my case everything will go to lawyer as the receipts are sent to lawyer.

Gurus please expand.

I am first time applying for EAD.
I received email today that my EAD cards are oredered.

My question is just last week I moved to new address.
I changed address online three days ago.

My all receipts for I485, I765 and I131 are sent to lawyer's address.
When I got approval for AP all those approval notices went to lawyers addresses. Even finger printing notice when in duplicate to lawyer and one direct to us.

My question is the EAD cards will go to lawyer or to our NEW or OLD address?

I think logically in my case everything will go to lawyer as the receipts are sent to lawyer.

Gurus please expand.

EAD comes to your address. The cards are not mailed to your lawyer.
You can call the service center and confirm they sent it to your new address.

Spouse's EAD got approved 05/01/07, RD: 03/21/07. TSC. But no change in my (primary) status. No previous LUD in my spouse's case before approval. What do I make out of this? IS it normal to have one approved before the other ( our APs were approved same day) or is there reason to call and find out whats happening with mine? Folks, pls advice as I have very little idea abt this whole business.