Any recent EAD from TSC?

yeah I am confused also. FP is for I-485. I did not do any FP for my first EAD but today I also was told that I should get biometric appointment for EAD (I was told by Customer Service). I thought she is just saying something. is this new procedure?!?!?!

Hi fatimahope ..can you please tell me why you were expecting FP . Is this something new procedure, that after appplying for EAD one needs to do FP ?
Please let me know.

thanks

Hi fatimahope ..can you please tell me why you were expecting FP . Is this something new procedure, that after appplying for EAD one needs to do FP ?
Please let me know.

thanks

If you efile EAD then you have to go for biometrics - FP and picture.

Please let me know.

thanks

When I first applied for my EAD, they did not require FP. 2 years later, for my first renewal, they sent me an appointment for FP. At that time, my attorney filed for my EAD, not sure if he e-filed or paper filed. At the local center, they also took pictures, those were the ones used for my EAD. Last time they took my FP was in Jan of 2006. Since it has been less than 15 months and I filed for EAD renewal in January of 2007, I did not have to go back for FP. I did not know that FP are valid for 15 months, I found out recently. I don't think is a new procedure, I think it has been in place for about 2 years already. I am not sure if e-file vs. paper file makes a difference.

My attorney did say that at the last Immigration congress they attended, USCIS announced that appointments for biometrics are to be sent to the applicant within 30 days of application notice date.

Hope this helps! :)

folks,
I also received my EAD card. I did paperwork process and filed my petition at TSC in Jan 28, 2007. No Finger Printing was needed.

Good luck to you all,
EB2-NIW

Finger printing they usually send if your 485 FP expired(15 months)...
Thats what happened in my case.
My wife got her EAD card today

EAD Card Received Today *** THANKS ***

:D :D :D FINALLY !!! :D :D :D

My EAD card arrived today. I CAN go back to work on Monday !!! Meanwhile I will enjoy my last days of freedom.

But I would not want to end it this way. I would like to THANK EVERYONE for their support throughout the process. I am amazed at the knowledge that some of you have. I must confess that if it wasn't for all of you, it would be have been VERY difficult to cope with the waiting. The expertise of many of you guided me through this long process. The positivism of others, the words of encouragement meant a lot to me. I am glad that I found this forum and I am very touched by the spirit of collaboration, help and assistance we all share here. I feel I have found a family here in the forums and I will come back to say HI once in a while.

These past 3 months have been very difficult for me. I have had to deal with too many personal issues and emotions too that I can't fully disclose here. Changing jobs was not easy for me. I was afraid that my boss was not going to wait for me, but she did and I do not know how to THANK HER for that.

My advise to those who have just filed their applications: don't settle with what your attorney tells you. Listen to them, they know the law but also do your own research, read, become familiar with your case as much as you can. That's what I did, even though my attorney kept telling me NOT to do anything, NOT to call TX, not to read this forum. They never advised about registering for updates. I learned that here too.

To all of those waiting ... HANG IN THERE !!! Good things come to those who wait. ;)

Good Luck To All Of You and THANKS again for your help and support !!!

My EAD card arrived today. I CAN go back to work on Monday !!! Meanwhile I will enjoy my last days of freedom.

But I would not want to end it this way. I would like to THANK EVERYONE for their support throughout the process. I am amazed at the knowledge that some of you have. I must confess that if it wasn't for all of you, it would be have been VERY difficult to cope with the waiting. The expertise of many of you guided me through this long process. The positivism of others, the words of encouragement meant a lot to me. I am glad that I found this forum and I am very touched by the spirit of collaboration, help and assistance we all share here. I feel I have found a family here in the forums and I will come back to say HI once in a while.

These past 3 months have been very difficult for me. I have had to deal with too many personal issues and emotions too that I can't fully disclose here. Changing jobs was not easy for me. I was afraid that my boss was not going to wait for me, but she did and I do not know how to THANK HER for that.

My advise to those who have just filed their applications: don't settle with what your attorney tells you. Listen to them, they know the law but also do your own research, read, become familiar with your case as much as you can. That's what I did, even though my attorney kept telling me NOT to do anything, NOT to call TX, not to read this forum. They never advised about registering for updates. I learned that here too.

To all of those waiting ... HANG IN THERE !!! Good things come to those who wait. ;)

Congrats. Thanks for your all help and direction.
We will meet back here in another 9 months :)
Till then...

Same here. Two LUD's, on 4/4 and 4/5. I was hoping that it will be approved today, but no luck so far.

My J waiver pending with the USCIS 5 months ago just approved. I hope the EAD will be approved shortly. I called TSC 2 days ago and was told that my file is with the officer now!!!!!!!!!

Dear All,
Lastly my card approved ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh long wait. I hope the best to all of those waiting and congratulations to those who already granted. I feel that every one in this forum is one of my family members.

Dear All,
Lastly my card approved ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh long wait. I hope the best to all of those waiting and congratulations to those who already granted. I feel that every one in this forum is one of my family members.

Congratulations. I am glad that your wait is finally over.

EAD finally approved at TSC

This is the story about my EAD application:

01/03/2007 E-Filed the application and sent the supporting documents

01/19/2007 Biometrics was taken

04/06/2007 Pending for 93 days with no update since the biometrics. I went to the field office and was told to send an expedite request. The Expedite request was sent by "overnight EMS" on the same day.

04/10/2007 Called the customer service, but they just filed a service referral

04/11/2007 Contacted the congressman's office. They said they would send an email inquiry to CIS

04/13/2007 I was not sure if congressman's office would work on that. So I went to the field office again and the field officer called TSC twice while I was there. TSC duty officer did not explain why the case was delayed but said that the case would be processed immediately.

04/17/2007 Congressman's office called early this morning. They received an email from CIS yesterday saying that the case is with the examiner. Later on, I got a call again from the congressman's office saying that my case has been approved. I checked the case status, it says:

Current Status: Card production ordered.
On April 16, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I don't know what finally worked (field inquiry, expedite request, or congressman's inquiry). Anyway, I believe it would be further delayed without taking any action.

Hello,

I am in a similar situation here now. I got an offer and filed my EAD renew on March 22, 2007. My current EAD card will be expired on 5/31/2007. I worry I will not get renew approval by 5/31/2007. What should I do? Could I get interim EAD after 90 days of filing? Please help.

My J waiver pending with the USCIS 5 months ago just approved. I hope the EAD will be approved shortly. I called TSC 2 days ago and was told that my file is with the officer now!!!!!!!!!

Could you please tell us what exactly number you used to call TSC?

hi guys , my I-765 just got approved on april 17th 2007..but there were updates made on the 18th and the 19 th of april without change of the status . (status:approval notice sent) ..did it happen to any of you ? thank you

hi guys , my I-765 just got approved on april 17th 2007..but there were updates made on the 18th and the 19 th of april without change of the status . (status:approval notice sent) ..did it happen to any of you ? thank you

What is your RD of I765?