Any recent approval of EAD at NSC?

perm_lc

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone received EAD approval from NSC recently? Apprecite, if some one post the details like RD and approval date etc..?

Mine ND/RD is 1/22, no lud sofar..

You should get your approval in a week or two.

My efile EAD renewal was approved at NCS on March 10.
RD was Jan 8th

I had another LUD change today and hoping that the card was sent to production or mailed out.

Goodlluck.

Has anyone received EAD approval from NSC recently? Apprecite, if some one post the details like RD and approval date etc..?

Mine ND/RD is 1/22, no lud sofar..

I guess you should be receiving your EAD soon. Because i have received the EAD card on 03/09.

RD: 01/17, NSC

Did you guys do a Paper file or an E-Filed applciation.
If E-Files the RD/ND is it the day when you submit the form online? Thanks

You should get an approval within a week or two.
My EAD ND 01/08 was approved on Feb 6/8th. I just got one LUD change when the card was mailed out. You should be

:confused: Per their most recent memo regarding EADs, USCIS is conducting daily sweeps to identify any I-765 pending on day 60. Once identified, it will be imperative for the NBC or the service center to adjudicate these pending forms. Does anybody knows whether this in fact has this been happening at USCIS? Are they really flagging pending applications on day 60 so that the adjucation occurs prior to day 70? How does one know that an application that was filed 60 days ago has being identified for adjucation?

:confused: Per their most recent memo regarding EADs, USCIS is conducting daily sweeps to identify any I-765 pending on day 60. Once identified, it will be imperative for the NBC or the service center to adjudicate these pending forms. Does anybody knows whether this in fact has this been happening at USCIS? Are they really flagging pending applications on day 60 so that the adjucation occurs prior to day 70? How does one know that an application that was filed 60 days ago has being identified for adjucation?

where did you get this information? Can you post the details?

Pending 50+ days

This is an awesome thing to happen (if it were to be true)...My application is pending for about 55 days now. Will be nice to see approval if not LUD's. Does this by any way indicate the nonsensical name check/security check/background check is all complete ??

I got e-mails that my EAD was approved and card productions were ordered.

Here is details,

EAD RD/ND: 1/22 (Paper based, 3rd renewal at NSC)
EAD AD: 3/19

I got e-mails that my EAD was approved and card productions were ordered.

Here is details,

EAD RD/ND: 1/22 (Paper based, 3rd renewal at NSC)
EAD AD: 3/19

congratulations!!!!!!!!! I happy to see some approvals!!!! and NSC is going faster then TSC

What happened to my First EAD approval??

Hi Gurus,

My EAD notice date is Jan 20th, 2007 and this is my first EAD. I have seen some one got EAD with Jan 22nd. My LUD shows 01/25/2007 and never gets changed. Is the approval for EAD is different for 1st EADs from Renewals?

Procesing times for EAD for NSC shows Dec 27, 2006 which means EAD is getting processed for Dec 27 2006 and not reached Jan 2007.

I do not understand how some one can get EAD for jan 22, 2007. Would USCIS do out of cycle?

Can any one suggest me what I should do? My EAD is with NSC.

Hi Gurus,

My EAD notice date is Jan 20th, 2007 and this is my first EAD. I have seen some one got EAD with Jan 22nd. My LUD shows 01/25/2007 and never gets changed. Is the approval for EAD is different for 1st EADs from Renewals?

Procesing times for EAD for NSC shows Dec 27, 2006 which means EAD is getting processed for Dec 27 2006 and not reached Jan 2007.

I do not understand how some one can get EAD for jan 22, 2007. Would USCIS do out of cycle?

Can any one suggest me what I should do? My EAD is with NSC.

First, I don't thik the processing dates on the website for service center are very accurate. My RD was Jan 8th and my EAD got approved a little over a week ago. Is your EAD paper or efile? If its paper file then you will not see a LUD change until its gets approved. If its efiled then you should see two LUD changes, one for supporting documents received and the other for your biometrics update. You should see some action very soon. I am not sure if there's a difference in processing time for 1st EAD vs renewal. I know my first EAD took about 3 months or so and all my renewals have been under 2 months.

Goodluck and keep us posted.

First, I don't thik the processing dates on the website for service center are very accurate. My RD was Jan 8th and my EAD got approved a little over a week ago. Is your EAD paper or efile? If its paper file then you will not see a LUD change until its gets approved. If its efiled then you should see two LUD changes, one for supporting documents received and the other for your biometrics update. You should see some action very soon. I am not sure if there's a difference in processing time for 1st EAD vs renewal. I know my first EAD took about 3 months or so and all my renewals have been under 2 months.

Goodluck and keep us posted.

Thanks Minn_labor. I have paper filed EAD along with I-485. PD is JAn 20, 2007. We had gone for Finger Printing on 02/27 and this date is updated in LUD for I-485 but EAD LUD remained same.

Is it that EAD date should also be updated when Finger printing done?

Appreciate your answer. Thanks in advance

Thanks Minn_labor. I have paper filed EAD along with I-485. PD is JAn 20, 2007. We had gone for Finger Printing on 02/27 and this date is updated in LUD for I-485 but EAD LUD remained same.

Is it that EAD date should also be updated when Finger printing done?

Appreciate your answer. Thanks in advance

No, there will be no LUD change for your EAD if the FP were related to your 485. Check casese ahead of your and after you to figure out how they are processing. I think it would be faster to get a renewal than a first EAD.

EAD Renewal pending for 55+ days

EAD Notice date Jan 25, 2007. I got the receipt within a week but no update on the status. I filed it paper in Nebraska.
Has anyone got EAD approved in Nasraska with a notice date later than mine?

I did not send a copy of my 485 pending receipt with the renewal but did attach a copy of my current EAD? Could that create a problem? Has anyone experience any problems because of that?