Any recent approval of EAD at NSC?

How did you find about your security check, or where to call for secuirty check?
- Infopass
- a letter to OMB who forwarded the letter to USCIS and USCIS responded saying my background check is still pending.

There is a separate thread on security check/485 in other threads and you may follow them.

Thanks!

Thanks for your detial information. I was lost the link of this forum in last few days and just accidently gets in again and read your reply. One more question, I saw there is security check, also know there is name check. Are they two teh same thing or different ones?

thanks again. My priority date is June, 2002 for EB2 china. I think the visa will be always available for me. thanks.

1- LUD means "latest update". If you have a receipt number, you can create your own portfolio on uscis.gov (here). This is helpful because 1- they send you an email whenever your case status has changed, and 2- you can track LUDs if you want, but many times LUDs are meaningless; every time somebody at USCIS picks up your file or moves it to another shelf or something, there is an LUD change but it doesn't mean that your case is being processed yet. LUDs are helpful to some because it sometimes indicates that an approval is imminent, or if it happens soon after fingerprinting, that USCIS has received the fingerprint report, etc.

2- Some people filed I-485 when their numbers were current, but then the visa numbers retrogressed while their cases were pending, making a visa number unavailable to them. Such cases are still legally present in the US but cannot get the green card approved until their cases become current again. In cases where severe retrogression occurred, yes, they would require multiple EADs over several years.

3- Depending on which service center received your wife's EAD application, it will take anywhere from 60 to 90 days.

our ead (myself and my wife) were approved on same day last week. today I received the card in mail for my wife. mine is still not arrived yet. just wonder it is normal. did it happen to your case?

Hi,

I received the mail for fingure print. Is there relationship bewteen the fingure print and approval of ead card? or just randomly, no relationship at all.

thanks for your information.

our ead (myself and my wife) were approved on same day last week. today I received the card in mail for my wife. mine is still not arrived yet. just wonder it is normal. did it happen to your case?

Just had mine approved on Saturday, haven't received the card as of today (Wednesday evening). See sig for details.

EAD card ordered on May 09, 2007

I checked my status today for my and my wife's EAD application, and both statuses says 'card production ordered on May 09, 2007.' Below is application profile.

EB3, India
PD: Dec' 2002.
I140: Approved.
I485: Pending (for the past 3 years).
4th EAD: Receipt Date: 02/26/2007
Approved Date/Card Production Ordered date: 05/09/2007.

Any renewal EAD's for folks who had filed for renewal in March?

Any renewal EAD for folks whose cases were transferred from CSC to NSC and have filed renewals in March 07. I am still waiting for my EAD and I had filed my renewal on Mar 21.

Thanks
Ash

EAD approved on May 17 at NSC

EAD approved on May 17 . RD was March 13th .

This is my 5th EAD .

Applied on 2ns Feb and got approved on 4 th May. My wife didn't receive her card yet even though we got the approval email on May 4th. Any suggestions?

Wife's 5th (yes, fifth !) EAD approved. Detals:

RD: Mar 12, 2007; ND: Mar 13, 2007
Approved: Jun 06, 2007.

Wife's 5th (yes, fifth !) EAD approved. Detals:

RD: Mar 12, 2007; ND: Mar 13, 2007
Approved: Jun 06, 2007.

same here sertra2002.

Our (me+spouse) 5th eads are pending now. today i visited congressman's office and requested for expedited approval. from the talk, i am not very much hopefull. i will update in coming days, if anything !!!

Biometrics appointment

Please i need info on the following case.

I got a notice date of May 8 for my EAD application and it says they will send my biometrics appointment notice but i didn't get it until today ,june 12.My concern is whether i lost it in the mail or not.When i check my status online it says we have recieved your application.Am i supposed to see a notice online when they send the notine for biometrics appointment or it will reflect the final decison only.

thanks for all who reply

Please i need info on the following case.

I got a notice date of May 8 for my EAD application and it says they will send my biometrics appointment notice but i didn't get it until today ,june 12.My concern is whether i lost it in the mail or not.When i check my status online it says we have recieved your application.Am i supposed to see a notice online when they send the notine for biometrics appointment or it will reflect the final decison only.

thanks for all who reply

did you eFile?