Any recent approval of EAD at NSC?

I guess I should have been more specific..what I mentioned was as per my understanding. In my case, I received 2 email notifications: one on 4/2 (Card Prod Ordered) and on 4/6 (approval notice sent on 4/6). I received the cards in the mail on 4/7. Due to the short time span (1 day) between the notice sent date and the card received seemed to small, I assumed that I will receive another paper approval notification. Maybe I am mistaken??

I'll update this thread if I actually do receive an approval notice (hopefulyl sometime later this week)...

- icici
ICICI,

Who told you that you get a separate approval notice for EAD. I have never gotten one and i have had 4 EADs. You only get one approval notice with the card attached to it. thanks.

I guess I should have been more specific..what I mentioned was as per my understanding. In my case, I received 2 email notifications: one on 4/2 (Card Prod Ordered) and on 4/6 (approval notice sent on 4/6). I received the cards in the mail on 4/7. Due to the short time span (1 day) between the notice sent date and the card received seemed to small, I assumed that I will receive another paper approval notification. Maybe I am mistaken??

I'll update this thread if I actually do receive an approval notice (hopefulyl sometime later this week)...

- icici

Just the card with the attached approval paper in the same envelope, do not wait for any thing else to come.

Having received 6 EADS, I can assure you that only one mailing is sent: the one sheet with the EAD card affixed. There is no I-797 sent along with it or at any other time.

My wife has received 4 EADs. The first three consisted of only one mailing with the card affixed. The last one consisted of 2 mailings: One with the card, and a separate approval notice. They were all from Vermont.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does any one received the EAD card in mail that were approved on 04/10??
Mine approved on 04/10 with card ordered date of 04/09, recived another mail saying on 04/12 saying on 04/11 approval noticed is mailed..??
I haven't received any thing as of today??
Please update if any one received the card?
Thanks

Hi gogineni9999,

I was not at my home for a week but when I came on Friday 4/13, the EAD was in the mail box. I have my approved dates similar to you.
(4/10 card ordered 4/11 approval sent)

Does any one received the EAD card in mail that were approved on 04/10??
Mine approved on 04/10 with card ordered date of 04/09, recived another mail saying on 04/12 saying on 04/11 approval noticed is mailed..??
I haven't received any thing as of today??
Please update if any one received the card?
Thanks

Hi nnb100,
For some reason I haven;t received on saturday also? if you dont mind where is location? I'm in Texas, I'm just curious may its because of location or some thing?
appreciated..

Did you get a 2nd email on your EAD?

I got the email stating "Card Production Ordered" today (4/3)..hopefully, I'l receive the card by early next week..

I also got a LUD for my AP..but no change in the message ("on Jan 30th, we received this application....")...I hope that is a good sign..

icici, did you get an "approval notice mailed" email after your first email? If you did, when was it?

Thanks,

re:

icici, did you get an "approval notice mailed" email after your first email? If you did, when was it?

Thanks,

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I just filed my I-485 application one week ago in NSC. What does LUD mean? My spouse is waiting for EAD card now. How long it will take to get EAD? Also, What I will expect for this? I saw someone got 4th, 5th ead card, why that many? Does I-485 take more than 5 years?

thanks in advance for the information.

1- LUD means "latest update". If you have a receipt number, you can create your own portfolio on uscis.gov (here). This is helpful because 1- they send you an email whenever your case status has changed, and 2- you can track LUDs if you want, but many times LUDs are meaningless; every time somebody at USCIS picks up your file or moves it to another shelf or something, there is an LUD change but it doesn't mean that your case is being processed yet. LUDs are helpful to some because it sometimes indicates that an approval is imminent, or if it happens soon after fingerprinting, that USCIS has received the fingerprint report, etc.

2- Some people filed I-485 when their numbers were current, but then the visa numbers retrogressed while their cases were pending, making a visa number unavailable to them. Such cases are still legally present in the US but cannot get the green card approved until their cases become current again. In cases where severe retrogression occurred, yes, they would require multiple EADs over several years.

3- Depending on which service center received your wife's EAD application, it will take anywhere from 60 to 90 days.

Bubble,

I assume u r inquiring abt th EAD: yes..I received 2 emails for me EAD. The 1st one stated "Card Prod. Ordered" (on 4/2)..the 2nd one stated "Approval Notice Mailed" (on 4/6). I received the EAD on 4/10..but no approval notice yet..I ma guessing that notice went ot my lawyer (who is notoriously unresponsive)

- icici

Thanks,

Hi,

I got my EAD approval email (Card Production Ordered) on 4/19/07
RD: Feb 01, 2007,
LUD: 2/01/07, 4/19/07

Good luck everyone!

I have applied EAD / AP at NEC on 22 Feb, 2007.
Today I have seen LUD on my AP and EAD . No status change so far. Its aleady 2+ month now. Not received EAD so far...

I have applied EAD / AP at NEC on 22 Feb, 2007.
Today I have seen LUD on my AP and EAD . No status change so far. Its aleady 2+ month now. Not received EAD so far...
I too applied for renewal of ead for me and new ead for my spouse. RD/ND is 02/21/07. I saw an LUD on both ead cases on friday(04/27), but no approval as of now though. Applied AP renewal too for both of on same day, but no LUDS on that.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I too applied for renewal of ead for me and new ead for my spouse. RD/ND is 02/21/07. I saw an LUD on both ead cases on friday(04/27), but no approval as of now though. Applied AP renewal too for both of on same day, but no LUDS on that.

Thanks!
Both of our EADs approved yesterday. There is only one LUD on 04/27 before approval. Our APs are still pending.

Thanks!