Any recent approval of EAD at NSC?

EAD Notice date Jan 25, 2007. I got the receipt within a week but no update on the status. I filed it paper in Nebraska.
Has anyone got EAD approved in Nasraska with a notice date later than mine?

I did not send a copy of my 485 pending receipt with the renewal but did attach a copy of my current EAD? Could that create a problem? Has anyone experience any problems because of that?

They should be able to access your case based on your A#. But you can just double check by calling customer service and finding out it you need to send the 485 pending receipt.

I filed for EAD renewal on Jan 17th through paper filing

Following is the receipt dates and LUD's for my wife

Receipt Date 01-19-2007
LUD 01-22-2007 (recepit notice update)
LUD 03-19-2007 (production of the card ordered)
LUD 03-21-2007 (application approved)

Got the card on 03-24-2007 in mail

Following is my receipt dates and LUD's

Receipt Date 01-19-2007
LUD 01-22-2007 (recepit notice update)

It is good that my wife got her EAD card but the bad part is that my LUD is still 01-22-2007. Does the INS not process the cases that are filed together?

We both are waiting on I-485 approvals though

I got the email stating "Card Production Ordered" today (4/3)..hopefully, I'l receive the card by early next week..

I also got a LUD for my AP..but no change in the message ("on Jan 30th, we received this application....")...I hope that is a good sign..

EAD 60+ days

Applied EAD renewal Receipt date Feb 2, 2007 and paper-filed in Nebraska.
I have Code1 FP for I-485, Is that belongs to EAD too? Should I get another FP for EAD?

It's been over 60days and current EAD expires exactly on 90th day. Do you guys have any idea how should I approach for Interim EAD and how soon. Is anyone got InterimEAD at NSC?

Please suggest if I have to make an appointment with Local Office or Senator or call 800 and talk to immig officer.

No LUD

Yes, same thing is happening with me.. My RD is 2/9 and I haven't seen any LUD after 2/26 and I havn't received EAD and AP only FP notice..
I wonder.. wats happening..

Nidhin

Has anyone received EAD approval from NSC recently? Apprecite, if some one post the details like RD and approval date etc..?

Mine ND/RD is 1/22, no lud sofar..

Applied EAD renewal Receipt date Feb 2, 2007 and paper-filed in Nebraska.
I have Code1 FP for I-485, Is that belongs to EAD too? Should I get another FP for EAD?

It's been over 60days and current EAD expires exactly on 90th day. Do you guys have any idea how should I approach for Interim EAD and how soon. Is anyone got InterimEAD at NSC?

Please suggest if I have to make an appointment with Local Office or Senator or call 800 and talk to immig officer.

If you paper file EAD then you don't have to go for biometrics - FP and picture. You only do biometrics when you efile EAD.

No FP

Thanks minn_labor.
Your input gives some relief but when I called 800# that guy told me he would send a request for biometrics to NSC and asked me to call back after 10 days. As I already did FP for I-485 a week ago exactly, Do they ask me go for another biometrics for EAD (since he sent a request to NSC)? This would cause delay further more and I am running out of time for EAD expiration.
If you paper file EAD then you don't have to go for biometrics - FP and picture. You only do biometrics when you efile EAD.

Thanks minn_labor.
Your input gives some relief but when I called 800# that guy told me he would send a request for biometrics to NSC and asked me to call back after 10 days. As I already did FP for I-485 a week ago exactly, Do they ask me go for another biometrics for EAD (since he sent a request to NSC)? This would cause delay further more and I am running out of time for EAD expiration.

Your FP for 485 doesn't count towards your EAD. You will need to get seperate FP taken for your EAD.

EAD renewal

We did paperbased EAd renewal. It is filed on Mar 15. We have not received any notice for fingerprints yet. Does anyone have similar experience?

We did paperbased EAd renewal. It is filed on Mar 15. We have not received any notice for fingerprints yet. Does anyone have similar experience?

Only efiled EADs have biometrics not paper filed. I am not sure where this recent surge of inquiries about FP for paper filed EAD renewals started from.

My EAD APPROVED on 4/09/07, approval email on 4/10/07
RD: Feb 02, 2007,
LUD: 2/09/07, 4/10/07

EAD - Card ordered

On April 9, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.......

Some of you mentioned that after approval of EAD status is showing this status: Card production ordered

For my EAD they have status as below:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION
Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On April 9, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION.

On April 9, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION.

kgp, was this a new application or a renewal? My EAD RD if Feb 1st, 2007 and I am wondering if the processing time is different for renewal versus new applications.

kgp,

You receive 2 documents for EAD approvals: one is the approval notice (piece of paper stating the approval) and the other is the actual EAD card itself (which is abt the same size as a Driving License).

The "Card Production Ordered" is indication that u should receive the card soon.
The "Approval notice sent" means that the notice has been sent.

In my case, I received the card but am still awaiting the approval notice.

- icici

Some of you mentioned that after approval of EAD status is showing this status: Card production ordered

kgp,

You receive 2 documents for EAD approvals: one is the approval notice (piece of paper stating the approval) and the other is the actual EAD card itself (which is abt the same size as a Driving License).

The "Card Production Ordered" is indication that u should receive the card soon.
The "Approval notice sent" means that the notice has been sent.

In my case, I received the card but am still awaiting the approval notice.

- icici

ICICI,

Who told you that you get a separate approval notice for EAD. I have never gotten one and i have had 4 EADs. You only get one approval notice with the card attached to it. thanks.