Any Oct-Nov-dec 2001 filers still left

Just talked to 1-800 stupid (tier1 & tier2) and totally useless. Suggest you guys don’t waste time…. :mad:

BAcha Khan Good luck!

No change in LUD 5-6-04.
RD 10-01
ND 12-01
Case with Adjudicating officer 7-03
Name check completed 7-21-04 updated in INS system 8-3-04.
Congresswoman called just wait.
Went to INS Vermont 8-30-04, triggered expedite request and agreed with letter.
Ended up with 7 th Year h1b processed on 9-2-04, earlier than expected.
Called 800 # after that on 2 occasions they state name check is not complete.
Congress woman called and she stated yes case is now with adjudicating officer as i left VSC @ 8:30 am, but stated that does not mean anything i.e.
case will be processed on its own merit.
PS derivative case is with an adjudicating officer since 5-04 per letter recieved.

In summary nothing new except more lawyer and INS fees.

Any body have experience with expedite i.e. if they agree does it really mean any thing.

I recieved letter from congressman office that they have recieved my RFE, everything is complete regarding case and it is with an adjudicating officer now. I should expect to hear something in next few weeks.

fira said:
I recieved letter from congressman office that they have recieved my RFE, everything is complete regarding case and it is with an adjudicating officer now. I should expect to hear something in next few weeks.
good luck!
when was your name check cleared?

Only a few of us left

It seems that only a few, maybe less than 10 notice date of 2001 left. I feel very alone and frustrated. God what we have done that we have to suffer this much?

Dear friends ( 292641, Lovesing, gc 2000, fira, kay2, cole......)

I spoke to my Congressman and the lady told me that she sent an inquiry to FBI requesting on my name check. I told her that I got fax from FBI saying that Name check is completed but she was keep saying that no I have to wait till FBI response to my inquiry. I tried my best to convince her so she can call USCIS but she refused.

Well as you guys know that by calling USCIS with that 800 number is useless.

Any suggestion

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a thought for all my forum friends

Bacha khan and all as my lawyer told me" one day you will be approved!"

The good thing is we have tried all avenues from visting vermont to initiate enquiries from all concerned agencies and nothing works. Even after they acknowledge that they will expedite---they dont. Even they told me that my case is with an adjudicating officer in july 2003 nothing has happened.they even told the same thing to my spouse and nothing has happened in 4 months.

So what are the possibilities of this back door/technical refusal, dear friends they dont like to approve us. It all boils down to economic hardship.

I have heard people who had special registarion and working w/o visa other legal issues and even visting mid eastern countries getting their green card w/o a problem.

I guess the only concern after hanging in limbo is --getting what we all we have worked for very hard vs begging.

gc_2000,

I never inquired with FBI about name check. Congressman's office told me that all checks have been done and it is with officer.

Why didn't you send the fax copy to this congressman?

to make him believe you are all set.

Well, you are actually positioned better than I am. At least your LUD was changed; and the congressman is working. In my case, the congressman does not want to contact FBI, and my LUD not changed--despite the FBI checking results reached INS earlier than yours.

I wish you good luck

Khan_bacha said:
Dear friends ( 292641, Lovesing, gc 2000, fira, kay2, cole......)

I spoke to my Congressman and the lady told me that she sent an inquiry to FBI requesting on my name check. I told her that I got fax from FBI saying that Name check is completed but she was keep saying that no I have to wait till FBI response to my inquiry. I tried my best to convince her so she can call USCIS but she refused.

Well as you guys know that by calling USCIS with that 800 number is useless.

Any suggestion

Cole,

Don't be depressed. In my case, FBI told me my name check was done in early March. My LUD was never changed (somewhere 2003) until the day it changed to approval message.

all 2001s who had name check done should be hearing good news soon (weeks or worst couple months)

lovensing. we are in the same boat. I have not got my second FP yet....tried all means to get second FP scheduled, without success. Same response from Senators - wait 60-90 days. Sometimes changes to 90-120 days.. Getting ready to apply for 4th EAD and AP.

Called the congressman..

the office said they called INS which said my 2nd FP expired (2 weeks ago). Those jerks!

So most probably I need to do the 3rd FP. I am afraid I would stay in the hell for another period. I just want to cry...

RD Oct/01

Cole said:
the office said they called INS which said my 2nd FP expired (2 weeks ago). Those jerks!

So most probably I need to do the 3rd FP. I am afraid I would stay in the hell for another period. I just want to cry...

RD Oct/01
sorry to hear that.
When did you FP2?

Rapide1 and Cole,

Sorry to hear about you guys. I am shocked that you guys are still around, including other 2001 sufferers.

I would say that since you have already spent so much money, why don't you just go to any local office and pay $70/person and give your fingerprints. this might expedite your case, otherwise you'll have to wait for another 3-4 months before this saga is over.

i was hoping that you get approval soon, as my friend who RD is 11/01 got approved yesterday.

Unfortunatley, you guys are still around. hope things workout for all of us soon.
I'll be approching 3 years anniversary in 3 months. There is no word from the local office regarding my interview. :confused:

Tufan, nice to hear from you,

I got a call from the senators office they said they received my FP in june 2004, my FP 2 for 485 was in August 03.
Is it possible they can use EAD FP for I-485?

Thanks

EAD fingerprint is a biometric print, bascially just your index finger. Therefore, those cannot be used as fingerprints.
however, if you gave fingerprints at the same time, which consists for both hands and all fingers then that's what considered as valid fingerprints.

I am assuming you gave all fingers fingerprints as you have mentioned that they received fingerprints.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gave biometric print initially when printed the EAD reciept off tyhe net, but 2 months later when got a letter from MSC they did all 10.