Any Oct-Nov-dec 2001 filers still left

ddaa2
This was likely triggered by verbal request when i visited VSC.
There is no clear guidance on FP3 , till last year I know of 2 cases who went for FP3 .
My lawyer stated that " they are now storing FP longer".
And according to INS/CIS, they stated I did FP 8-04 which I did not did it in 8-03.

292641 said:
ddaa2
This was likely triggered by verbal request when i visited VSC.
There is no clear guidance on FP3 , till last year I know of 2 cases who went for FP3 .
My lawyer stated that " they are now storing FP longer".
And according to INS/CIS, they stated I did FP 8-04 which I did not did it in 8-03.

It will be great, but I am wondering why the officer told Cole that he will need FP3???

I hope they just approve our cases without FP3.

I want to get released

I have RD 10/01. Did 2nd FP in May/2003. RFE in March/2003.

I called the Senator Schumer's office at NYC, which told me they would process my help request in 12 weeks, or 3 months.

I just sent out the applications for my 4th EAD and 4th AP. Before they expire, I may not want to contact INS anymore.

I am going to be away from checking my status uselessly.

I sincerely believe God is somewhere and somehow he knows where exactly I am going to be. So I don't need to be worried anymore and I want to take a rest.

i am in your boat

I am with you guys

i am NIW case
485 12/19/01
1 st FP 6/20/03
RFE 6/10/04
LUD 9/17 for address change
i feel not as bad after seeing we are all togather ,it is very frustating,i called INS they say you just have to wait and watch

Guys, there is hope..

...thats all I can say. I have been in the same boat as you guys till yesterday.

Infact my situation was a bit worse because my FBI clearence and name check had come through in Oct 2002 as per FBI and confirmed by Congresswoman. Yet they sat on my case for one year after my RFE last year only to send me a second RFE.

Anyways, I do believe that the congresswoman's pressure helped even though my contact person there got really pissed at me for calling her evcery couple of months. She said that it was the last time she was contacting them on my behaf and she could not do more.

That time they said they will look at my case. They did. And sent me another RFE but at least there was movement. All's well that ends well though I still feel some bitterness at having to wait this long while 2002 and 2003 folks were getting approved.

3rd FP notice came in

not sure this is good or bad sign... 2nd FP expired in Aug/2004

Do you think this 3rd FP processing will take another 18 months...

Any news for your guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cole,
Something is better than nothing,
I have had no news since FP 2 in 8-03,
According to congressional inquiry case was waiting name check that has now been done since 3 month and still waiting.

Stuka said:
...thats all I can say. I have been in the same boat as you guys till yesterday.

Infact my situation was a bit worse because my FBI clearence and name check had come through in Oct 2002 as per FBI and confirmed by Congresswoman. Yet they sat on my case for one year after my RFE last year only to send me a second RFE.

Anyways, I do believe that the congresswoman's pressure helped even though my contact person there got really pissed at me for calling her evcery couple of months. She said that it was the last time she was contacting them on my behaf and she could not do more.

That time they said they will look at my case. They did. And sent me another RFE but at least there was movement. All's well that ends well though I still feel some bitterness at having to wait this long while 2002 and 2003 folks were getting approved.

well said Stuka! Unfortunately, this is our punishment for filing early!
guys don't loose the hope.
Green Card is not everything in life.
Live life to the fullest, as who knows when it will end.

Hope for sooner approval for all 2001 filers.

Hi

292641 said:
My name check was done 7-21-04 and have not heard anything yet!

RD 10-01
ND 12-01

Whether LUD changed in u r case. once name check results were sent back to USCIS?

In my wife's case, they sent email 2 days back name check comepleted and results sent to USCIS. so far LUD not changed.

Please post u r experience.

Thanks,
Nag.

last LUD was 5-6-04 for self and derivative for "investigative report"
Nothing for name check.
No LUD change when I went to Vermont and they agreed to expedetious handling!

thanks

Just got a call from Congressman office and the lady said that USCIS told her that my Name check took long time and due to that the 2nd FP expired and now they will issue me 3rd FP.

Who knows when they will send 3rd FP, also my wife 2nd FP will expire in this month so endless wait, pain what ever you want to call it.

Approved 10-13 @ 1pm via email

Bacha Khan just as i read your email, i got a message that my case is approved
No LUD changes until today.

Wish you and everybody all the best

292641 said:
Bacha Khan just as i read your email, i got a message that my case is approved
No LUD changes until today.

Wish you and everybody all the best

Dear 292641, actually I should call you by your name.

Happy to see this good news.