Any Oct-Nov-dec 2001 filers still left

AC21 cases are mostly delayed. Mine is AC21 too...RD:23-JAN-03.I knew a guy who waited 2 years after the interview to get the approval. He may be one of the first few filers who used Ac21 when it just started.He told me his file was transferred to Washington DC as the Service Center didn't know how to adjudicate the case.

Do you know what is holding up your case ?

anupb said:
AC21 cases are mostly delayed. Mine is AC21 too...RD:23-JAN-03.I knew a guy who waited 2 years after the interview to get the approval. He may be one of the first few filers who used Ac21 when it just started.He told me his file was transferred to Washington DC as the Service Center didn't know how to adjudicate the case.

Do you know what is holding up your case ?

I changed job after 4 months , but didnot inform INS . Thanks god mine approved. Hope you guys approve too

Mine is AC-21 case too. May be that's why it got stuck. I never let INS know about job change, until i got RFE for Current Employment.

i've never changed job, never been to other country.. but still... stuck on the security check...

I Have Seen People Travelling To Different Countries Like In The Mid East And Some Born There With Very Common Names I Thought I Will Be Ahead Of Them But Sorry To Say I Was Last.

People Who Changed Jobs Or Were Threatened To Be Fired Got Their Applications Approved Quicker.

FBI replied back

HI All

As you know my case was approved Apr 2003
Wife is still pending.
Yes still. :mad:
RD both of us is 10/01

Well as suggested by others on this board, I sent a request to FBI to finish name check.

I sent the request 6/25/4 (approx)
They replied back on 7/26/4 via email that they completed the name check on 7/26/4 and sent a response to VSC. :)

Now I am waiting again. :rolleyes:
Nothing happened for the last 6 weeks.

Hopefully wife will get approved soon

My name check was completed 7-23 and took them 2 week to update the system @CIS i.e. the RD for it was 8-4!
And I donot know how long after that?
Good luck.

Got a letter from VSC that they will expedite my case and i will be hearing shortly but nothing has happened?
No LUD or message. Dont even ask what the customer service is saying!

I guess this was done either by my visit and or my employer's letter !

I guess the H1b extension was renewed.

292641 said:
My name check was completed 7-23 and took them 2 week to update the system @CIS i.e. the RD for it was 8-4!
And I donot know how long after that?
Good luck.
My spouse’s name check was done on 8/27/04. Did not get any response from USCIS(email, LUD).

Just like me

FBI responded me that the check for me was done in Aug. Nothing happened so far.

RD 10/2001

Got a call from the congressionl office today stating case is with an Adjudicator, and expedite acknowledgement usually review usually does not mean any thing. I may also add that a Letter from 7-03 showed staus with adjudicator?

FBI cleared Name check on 09/01/2004 and sent it back to USCIS.
The LUD changed on 09/10/2004 and changed again on 09/13/2004.