Any Oct-Nov-dec 2001 filers still left

izmr said:
I have the same answer from the MD Senator. Now I put a writen request from FBI that I can submit it to Senators' office. Meanwhile I also made an appointment with Baltimore with new system to see an officer.

RD 10/2001
ND 11/2001

you meant you made an appoitment to see an officer at FBI Baltomere office?

yes correct, I made an appointment with Blatimore office to see an officer. The new system starts on 08/16/2004.

eac 0205xxxxxxxx

izmr said:
yes correct, I made an appointment with Blatimore office to see an officer. The new system starts on 08/16/2004.

eac 0205xxxxxxxx
please give me the detail info about the new system. phone # /web site?

I'm also planning to get an appointment using INFOPASS

at NEW YORK.....but I dont know if I'm on right track...

In my opinion and situation there is no choice left after Senator and couple of USELESS VSC middleman service attemps. So what would I lose? Half a day? After seeing 2003 approvals realize I already lost at least 14 months so add another day at least to talk to some one face to face.
I used to scare that they will see my requests so often at VSC and will make a negative impact on my case but I do not give a crab anymore.

Dear "IZMR"

Did you already have 'Appointment" scheduled with INS officer....? Do we get option to PICK a DATE?

I'm also planing to go before Aug 22,2004.....

The name check for my spouse was send 1/03, too

Have our files been lost or forgotten?????

Why are we still waiting after 18 months' name check???

Enough is enough

I am contacting a lawyer for contacting FBI. I had it enough. It looks like our cases are in some mysterious ways pending name check. I tried to contact INS and FBI thourgh myself and congressman with no result. With no light can be seen in horizon, I have no choice to take legal action. I had it enough.

Kay2 said:
I am contacting a lawyer for contacting FBI. I had it enough. It looks like our cases are in some mysterious ways pending name check. I tried to contact INS and FBI thourgh myself and congressman with no result. With no light can be seen in horizon, I have no choice to take legal action. I had it enough.

Hi Kay2

Please let us know if that will work for you.

Good Luck.

reply from...CIS Ombudsman

Thank you for contacting the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman. The Ombudsman is dedicated to identifying systemic problems in the immigration benefits process and recommending solutions to these problems to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”).

In order to further process your case, we will need to obtain additional information from you. Please follow the steps below to complete submission of your case problem to the CIS Ombudsman. This information is also available online at our website http://www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman.

Step 1. Please write us a letter and provide the following information in the order set forth below to assist us in identifying your case. Providing this information is voluntary, but we may not be able to help you if your information is incomplete.

1. The full name of the person who the case is about;

2. The address of the person who the case is about;

3. The date of birth of the person who the case is about;

4. The country of birth of the person who the case is about;

5. The application/petition receipt number of person who the case is about;

6. The “A” number of the person who the case is about;

7. The USCIS office at which the application/petition was filed;

8. The filing date of the application/petition; and

9. A description of the problem.

Step 2. To protect your privacy, we need to verify your identity and the accuracy of your information. Please date and sign your letter and include any of the following statements as they apply to your situation:

• If you are in the United States or a U.S. territory, possession or commonwealth:
“I declare (certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.”
• If you are outside of the United States:
“I declare (certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the foregoing is true and correct.”
• If you are not the person whose case you are inquiring about, you must obtain their consent. They should include the following statement in their letter:
“I consent to allow information about my case to be released to [name of requester].”
• If you are an attorney or accredited representative, please include a copy of your USCIS Form G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative.

Once prepared, please mail your dated and signed letter and copies of any other relevant documents to the following address:
Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman

ATTN: Case Problems

United States Department of Homeland Security

Washington, D.C. 20528

Please note that the CIS Ombudsman is not part of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”). The CIS Ombudsman is a separate office within the Department of Homeland Security dedicated to improved national security, efficiency, and improved customer service in the immigration benefits process.

lovensing said:
Thank you for contacting the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman. The Ombudsman is dedicated to identifying systemic problems in the immigration benefits process and recommending solutions to these problems to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”).

In order to further process your case, we will need to obtain additional information from you. Please follow the steps below to complete submission of your case problem to the CIS Ombudsman. This information is also available online at our website http://www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman.

Step 1. Please write us a letter and provide the following information in the order set forth below to assist us in identifying your case. Providing this information is voluntary, but we may not be able to help you if your information is incomplete.

1. The full name of the person who the case is about;

2. The address of the person who the case is about;

3. The date of birth of the person who the case is about;

4. The country of birth of the person who the case is about;

5. The application/petition receipt number of person who the case is about;

6. The “A” number of the person who the case is about;

7. The USCIS office at which the application/petition was filed;

8. The filing date of the application/petition; and

9. A description of the problem.

Step 2. To protect your privacy, we need to verify your identity and the accuracy of your information. Please date and sign your letter and include any of the following statements as they apply to your situation:

• If you are in the United States or a U.S. territory, possession or commonwealth:
“I declare (certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.”
• If you are outside of the United States:
“I declare (certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the foregoing is true and correct.”
• If you are not the person whose case you are inquiring about, you must obtain their consent. They should include the following statement in their letter:
“I consent to allow information about my case to be released to [name of requester].”
• If you are an attorney or accredited representative, please include a copy of your USCIS Form G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative.

Once prepared, please mail your dated and signed letter and copies of any other relevant documents to the following address:
Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman

ATTN: Case Problems

United States Department of Homeland Security

Washington, D.C. 20528

Please note that the CIS Ombudsman is not part of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”). The CIS Ombudsman is a separate office within the Department of Homeland Security dedicated to improved national security, efficiency, and improved customer service in the immigration benefits process.

lovensing, what about if some one is waiting for name check with FBI? Can I send a letter?

Thanks