Any Oct-Nov-dec 2001 filers still left

EdisonNJ

I called them the day i got the fax 1st week of july, and they said there are files much older than Jan 03 so just and try again to check status

any news...........?

some said call 'Satish Goli"......a Lawyer from NJ....he has access to Vermont center....he can find out what is going on with our case............what do you all think...?

thx

Any Idea...........

some one said call 'Satish Goli"......a Lawyer from NJ....he has access to Vermont center....he can find out what is going on with our case............what do you all think...?

Any Idea...........

pls................help me to understand that having a new lawyer like 'Satish Goli' would help me or not...........?

any news...........?

pls................say I'm appppprrrrooooovvvvvvveddddddddd....

Yaar...no news.....it SUCKs

congressman's office told me my case is pending fbi clearance, no one can help...
eac-02-059-xxxxx
oct 01 victim..

received following this morning from murthy's newsletter.
not sure what kind of inquiry can be....

5. InfoPass Expands to New York

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has expanded the InfoPass system to the New York District Office. It will be available as of July 23, 2004. InfoPass is a system that allows online appointment scheduling with an immigration information officer in select cities. It avoids the need to wait in seemingly endless lines to make routine inquiries about pending cases or general procedures.

InfoPass started in Miami, FL and then moved to Los Angeles, CA and Dallas, TX, as discussed in our March 26, 2004 MURTHYBULLETIN article, "InfoPass Electronic Scheduling Opens in Los Angeles" <http://www.murthy.com/news/n_infpas.html>, available on MurthyDotCom. The program is scheduled for nationwide availability by early September 2004. It is currently offered in 12 languages, including English, Arabic, Chinese, French, and Spanish. More languages will be added as the program is extended to other jurisdictions.

The ability to schedule an appointment to speak with an immigration information officer has obvious, enormous advantages over tedious waits in long lines, both for reasons of convenience and security. We look forward to the expansion of this InfoPass system nationwide over the next couple of months.

I just got 2nd RFE

They sat on my application for one year and then gave me another RFE. I don't understand the logic of this, might as well have asked for the same documents earlier. :mad:

Dear "GC022002"

thx for the info regarding INFOPASS....can I take appointment for LA & go to LA..........regarding my case............????

thx

You guys might stuck with name check just like me

My husband(primary)'s name check has been pending for 1.5 years.