Any November filers?

Hi everyone,

when i try to insert my receipt number after I logged into my customer profile,

it says..."Customer Portfolio Insert Failed...Attempting to add a case that does not exist. Check the app receipt number."

The application receipt number is the number with at the top right. 13 characters??:confused:

do we also include the 3 letters at the beginning? and the hyphens?

appreciate your response.
Thanks.

Hi kalyan2002:

Yes, you need to include those MSCXXXXXXXXX in there. Do the case search first. Make sure your case is in system before continue to register your case.

BTW, the system is not open till tonight 8:00p.m. Try again later.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing happens to me. I -485 and I 765 work but for the I-130 and I-131 it does not. I called the customer service number and he said that he can see my file in his system.

Hi Tyler77:

It's weird if you can see I-485 and I-765, but not I-131. Usually you can see them all at the same time, not I-130 though. I read through the forum of I-130, it takes long time to process and cashes check. However, if the customer service representative said he can see your case, I believe you are safe from any registering errors.

All the best,:)

F1->H1
Married to USC
11/21/07 Sent I-485/130/765 to Chicago Lockbox
11/23/07 Package received
12/7/07 Check Cashed

Hi skc11:

Thanks for your update. Would you mind to put your info in User CP signature which include your docimile and timeline?

Good luck!:)

I entered both letters and digits but no hyphens and they were taken alright for 130/485/131. Yes, each case number starts with 3 letters then 10 digits which 13 total character string.
Hi everyone,

when i try to insert my receipt number after I logged into my customer profile,

it says..."Customer Portfolio Insert Failed...Attempting to add a case that does not exist. Check the app receipt number."

The application receipt number is the number with at the top right. 13 characters??:confused:

do we also include the 3 letters at the beginning? and the hyphens?

appreciate your response.
Thanks.

Thanks

Hi kalyan2002:

Yes, you need to include those MSCXXXXXXXXX in there. Do the case search first. Make sure your case is in system before continue to register your case.

BTW, the system is not open till tonight 8:00p.m. Try again later.

:)

I did a search and apparently it is not in the system yet?:eek:
I will try to enter it into my profile tonight after doing another search. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the feedback. :)

sorry, forgot to put my DO

DO: NY, NY

Timeline:
11/21/07 Sent I-485/130/765 to Chicago Lockbox
11/23/07 Package received
12/7/07 Check Cashed

F1-H1-hopefully greencard :)

Good luck to all November filers!

DO: Chicago, IL

Timeline:
10/31/07: I485/I130 Filed (FedEx)
11/01/07: RD all
11//07/07: ND all
12/01/07: FD

Has anybody that filed just an I-130 without the I485 gotten a reciept yet. My husband isn' here, so no AOS. Paperwork recieved on November 14th, still no receipt. My money order not even cashed yet.

Case still not found.

I did a search and apparently it is not in the system yet?:eek:
I will try to enter it into my profile tonight after doing another search. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the feedback. :)

I tried to search for my receipt number on the system online but still it doesn't seem like they entered it into the system yet. :confused:

Usually how long does it take for it to be entered into their system. i called them and couldnt get thru talking to them. was stuck with the automated system for a long time. :mad:

I tried to search for my receipt number on the system online but still it doesn't seem like they entered it into the system yet. :confused:

Usually how long does it take for it to be entered into their system. i called them and couldnt get thru talking to them. was stuck with the automated system for a long time. :mad:

For my case, because they delayed it already, when I received my notice, the same date or the following date I can see my case already. Based on other filers, it's around few days to a week later after they received their NOAs. I think try it everyday is no harm. I, myself, am little bit overwhelming. I like to check it every or every other day.

All the luck,