Any November filers?

ok

For my case, because they delayed it already, when I received my notice, the same date or the following date I can see my case already. Based on other filers, it's around few days to a week later after they received their NOAs. I think try it everyday is no harm. I, myself, am little bit overwhelming. I like to check it every or every other day.

All the luck,

Yeah, if that's the case i will check it every day. Hopefully it will be updated in their system within a week.

one more question: i have not yet received my I-130 NOA, do folks usually get this within a few days of receiving their I-485 and 765 NOA's?:rolleyes:

Thanks.

For those who got your finger print notice could you please share whether your online case status mentioned anything that your finger print notice is sent out already?
I saw following 485 status details for my parents but no finger print notice yet,

Mom's:
Current Status: Fingerprint fee accepted; receipt notice mailed and case pending.

On November 30, 2007, your fingerprint fee was accepted and we have mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Your case is now pending. Please follow any instructions on this notice.

Dad's:
Current Status: Case received and pending.

On November 30, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

Thanks for sharing. :)

USC Spouse's I-485

DO: Sacramento, CA

10/23/07 Mailed I-485 + All other docs/forms.
11/06/07 NOA receipt for I-485
11/08/07 Check Cashed
11/23/07 FP Notice
12/04/07 FP Completed

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who got your finger print notice could you please share whether your online case status mentioned anything that your finger print notice is sent out already?
I saw following 485 status details for my parents but no finger print notice yet,

Mom's:
Current Status: Fingerprint fee accepted; receipt notice mailed and case pending.

On November 30, 2007, your fingerprint fee was accepted and we have mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Your case is now pending. Please follow any instructions on this notice.

Dad's:

On November 30, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

Although I recd. the FP notice for my parents, still online status is unchanged, shows, case pending

Mom's:

Dad's:

Mine doesn't say anything about FP. It hasn't been updated.

Yeah, if that's the case i will check it every day. Hopefully it will be updated in their system within a week.

one more question: i have not yet received my I-130 NOA, do folks usually get this within a few days of receiving their I-485 and 765 NOA's?:rolleyes:

Thanks.

Hi!

based on other threads, some received with I-485, some don't.

November Filer

HEY EVERYBODY, JUST CAME ACROSS THIS THREAD SO I THOUGHT I WOULD POST MY TIMELINES AND COMPARE EACHOTHERS' .

I-485,I-130 package sent to chicago lockbox on nov 25.
nov 26 PACKAGE RECEIVED .
NOA DATE NOV 30.
NOA RECEIVED DEC04.( 1-485,1-130).
FP NOTICE DATE DEC04( APPOINTMENT ON 12/18/07.
FP DONE ON 12/11/07( WENT BEFORE APPOINTMENT)
LUP( I485,I130) ON DEC04/07

HEY EVERYBODY, JUST CAME ACROSS THIS THREAD SO I THOUGHT I WOULD POST MY TIMELINES AND COMPARE EACHOTHERS' .

NOA DATE NOV 30.

Hi, welcome to the November filers thread. We really appreciate the input. What's your DO? I am curious about this especially since you got a chance to do your FP early. How did you go about getting an earlier date?

Thanks.

noveMBER FILER

I just went there... I didn't call anybody.. hey asked me why I came in early. i told them I was going out of town.

NOA DATE NOV 30.

Can u do FP before ur appt., what is LUP

DO: NY, NY

Timeline:
11/21/07 Sent I-485/130/765 to Chicago Lockbox
11/23/07 Package received
12/7/07 Check Cashed
12/8/07 NOA
12/14/07 FP Notice (1/3/08)

I got a RFE for my birth certificate.
They need a translated version, does anybody know where I can get it translated??

thx

Hi Shalinidd:

We can have our finger print before the appt as long as you have a good reason: like out of town for X'mas, etc...

LUP - Latest updated

Can you explain to me more on this matter? Do I need to make another appointment to come in early or just walk in? I want to do it sooner but afraid they will not take me if I just come without notice. And do I need any proof so that they will believe me? Thanks!!!

Can you explain to me more on this matter? Do I need to make another appointment to come in early or just walk in? I want to do it sooner but afraid they will not take me if I just come without notice. And do I need any proof so that they will believe me? Thanks!!!

It depends on how busy the office is. You do not need any appointment other than what you have. Just go early and hope that they are not busy and the person you talk to is nice enough to let you do it. Usually, if you have a good enough (and this totally depends on the DO and personnel) reason they will probably let you do it. Proof doesn't hurt.

I've heard of people who just go in early and get in without proof. While i've heard of people going in with proof and was told to either come in on the appointed date or reschedule within the next 60 days. So it depends.