Any November filers?

I finally mailed everything ( whole lot of documentation) maybe the packet weighed about 2lbs:). cuz i was a H4->F1->H1 and married my US citizen wife.

I have to thank austriacus for his help in figuring everything out. Thanks dude.

I have one question though..on my G325a..i checked the "status as permanent resident" box for the question. "this form is submitted in connection with application for" and on my wife's G325a i checked "Other" and entered "I-130" in the space provided.

Is that correct...if it's not is that going to be a problem.
Appreciate your response.
Thanks
Totally agree, lot of documentations! I marked all the G325A forms to be connected with application of permanent resident, not sure whether it's correct or not though.

Finally, I got my fringer print date. Thank god!:D

Congrats Eleanor. I am still awaiting mine. You are my hope. BTW, does the FP notice come with another receipt number? If not, how can you check the status? Just curoius..

Congrats again.

Congrats Eleanor. I am still awaiting mine. You are my hope. BTW, does the FP notice come with another receipt number? If not, how can you check the status? Just curoius..

Congrats again.

Thanks!!! FP notice doesn't come with a new receipt number for FP, it uses I-485 number.

:)

Congrats again.

you can register yourself on the USCIS site and it is all automated, no sooner something develops on ur case, u get an email. It s a cool system.

Totally agree, lot of documentations! I marked all the G325A forms to be connected with application of permanent resident, not sure whether it's correct or not though.

I thing I used 'other' to write a 'I-485'. Just for your information.:)

link

you can register yourself on the USCIS site and it is all automated, no sooner something develops on ur case, u get an email. It s a cool system.

Shalinidd, can you post the link to that registration page that you were talking about. And what kind of info do we need to enter there.

Thanks.

I finally mailed everything ( whole lot of documentation) maybe the packet weighed about 2lbs:). cuz i was a H4->F1->H1 and married my US citizen wife.

I have to thank austriacus for his help in figuring everything out. Thanks dude.

I have one question though..on my G325a..i checked the "status as permanent resident" box for the question. "this form is submitted in connection with application for" and on my wife's G325a i checked "Other" and entered "I-130" in the space provided.

Is that correct...if it's not is that going to be a problem.
Appreciate your response.
Thanks

For us, both of us (wife and myself) checked "Other" and explained "I-130" . And I got the information from example forms of visajourney.com. But I guess you dont need the info now since u have already got ur FP appointment. Congrats!!
An Update.. ..still check not cashed:(

For us, both of us (wife and myself) checked "Other" and explained "I-130" . And I got the information from example forms of visajourney.com. But I guess you dont need the info now since u have already got ur FP appointment. Congrats!!
An Update.. ..still check not cashed:(

Hi Kanhaiya80:

Actually, most of us are in AOS process. Adjustment of Status in United States. So we have to watch it very closely to see our filing schedule in order to avoid any unexpected delay by the mistakes created by USCIS. And as you mentioned it before, you filed I-130 CP - Consular Process. Some of the processes are alike, but once the I-130 approve. They will send your case directly to National Visa Center, which I mentioned to you before. Right from there you become pretty passive in your situation. Sponsor will wait for the instruction of filing Affadavit Support, and so on. Later if everything is fine in us then they will send your document to your consulate.

I am very happy to have your contribution in November Fliers. I would also recommend you to join the CP sticky thread to find more your own people who are processing the similiar cases like yours. I, myself, have joined other thread like NY Timelines Thread. More threads you involve, most likely you will find more updated information in your case.

I hope the above you will not find offensive. Since we will have different path to process our case, I don't want you feel upset by our processing date. In fact, some saying nowadays CP is fastest than AOS because a long line of interview.

Hope you will feel a little better.

All the luck,

F1->H1
Married to USC
11/21/07 Sent I-485/130/765 to Chicago Lockbox
11/23/07 Package received
12/7/07 Check Cashed

Insertion Failed...error

Thanks Eleanor. I will sign up mine on Monday when it reopens.

Hi everyone,

when i try to insert my receipt number after I logged into my customer profile,

it says..."Customer Portfolio Insert Failed...Attempting to add a case that does not exist. Check the app receipt number."

The application receipt number is the number with at the top right. 13 characters??:confused:

do we also include the 3 letters at the beginning? and the hyphens?

appreciate your response.
Thanks.

Hi everyone,

when i try to insert my receipt number after I logged into my customer profile,

it says..."Customer Portfolio Insert Failed...Attempting to add a case that does not exist. Check the app receipt number."

The application receipt number is the number with at the top right. 13 characters??:confused:

do we also include the 3 letters at the beginning? and the hyphens?

appreciate your response.
Thanks.

Same thing happens to me. I -485 and I 765 work but for the I-130 and I-131 it does not. I called the customer service number and he said that he can see my file in his system.