Any May filers around?

Congratulations to you all who have received your EADs. For those of us waiting, i guess we need to be strong and patient.

Congrats to all the new EAD holders ;-)

You're right adom.2007 we have nothing else to do than just wait. Our EAD's are gonna come to us one day, but it'd better be sooner than later.

You surrender the I-94 when you LEAVE the US.
When you come back they give you a new one. In this case I will be paroled into the US with an I-94 valid for a year.

There is no such thing as an "original" I-94. But yes, I did surrender the I-94 that I mentioned in my AOS submission.

ok ok I get the picture!!! What happens if you loose your I-94 the one that you came in to the states for the first time???

Thank You for the information franticsky. I have been calling USCIS trying to get an update almost every other day. I get a different answer every time I call. One says wait and says they cannot lose an application if it has been devlvered to the service center. Another says re-file as May 22 is a bit too old to be not in the system. One of the service reps was kind enough to put in a service request for my application but no updates on it either.Of course, to get a response to the service request I will have to wait for 30-45 days. But that is way after the 08/17 deadline.

Could you please tell me What my options are?

Thank You

Livin

As long as the application has been delivered , it will be with INS , you do not have to worry abt the august 17th deadline , i understand that for the employment based categories after august 17th there will be retrogression again

As you might be aware that there are millions of applications that have been sent and that might be causing delays , but for your case if the application has been delivered on may 22nd , then they have to issue a receipt number ,keeping you waiting is unacceptable , but I know couple of my close friends who are also in the same situatiuon as you are

I will strongly suggest go to your local congressman's office and they would definitely help you , i can understand what you are going through and I wish I could have helped you more

EAD production card ordered

Hi all!

congratulations to the ones with EAD approved!! and I am soooo glad to tell you i got an email saying: "on August 2, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you."

Now, is really 30 days? 'cause I have my AOS interview in 26 days :confused:

Congratulations to you all who have received your EADs. For those of us waiting, i guess we need to be strong and patient.

I am seriously wondering what MagdaJ asked before. If traveling on AP "pauses" your AOS process... as I have not received updates or LUDs on any of my applications. Even though it is only day 68 on my I-765.

If so, then our dear friend Austriacus may find himself not very happy :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I am on day 80, and no EAD yet, the wait is killing me, I need to work, it is so boring sitting around...

I am on day 80, and no EAD yet, the wait is killing me, I need to work, it is so boring sitting around...

Dont worry, just be patient. It will come, make sure you have fun whilst sitting around. Because once you start work, you will be pleading to be sitting around.

Has anyone received multiple LUD's regarding there I765, I received on 7/30, 7/31, and 8/3 each time being the exact same message. Anyone else who has received the update for there EAD have this experience as well. I was hoping to have my EAD by now. As Kekec mentioned, sitting at home is quite boring....

good news!!!! got my ead today in the mail, you'll all receive within few days if you got the notice... I am so relieved now!!!

good news!!!! got my ead today in the mail, you'll all receive within few days if you got the notice... I am so relieved now!!!

I got 2 card produced notices one on 7/27 and one on 8/1. They both said card production ordered but still no card. Has anyone ever heard of 2 card production notices on 2 different dates and still no card???

I got 2 card produced notices one on 7/27 and one on 8/1. They both said card production ordered but still no card. Has anyone ever heard of 2 card production notices on 2 different dates and still no card???

Until now, its just one email for card production ordered. Does anyone know in how much time after card production, will the actual card arrive?

Neha