04/27 -i130 approved
05/24 -Mailed i485 & i765
5/29 RN i485 & 1765
5/31 FP appointment
6/21 FP completed
6/25 LUD on i485 & i765
6/29 IL
08/29 ID :D

Congrats to the ones getting their EAD! one question: How do you set your timeline as a signature?

thx!

Handle --------------- AOS ND ---- AOS ID ---------- Result ---- Interview Link
shinkansen ---------- May 02 ----- Jul 26 -------- Pending
PraetorianXI --------- May 08 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mpanati ------------- May 10 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- May 08 ----- Aug 09 ------- Pending
IrishDMBF ---------- May 22 ------ Aug 13 -------- Pending
leleth ------------------ May 10 ----- Aug 20 -------- Pending
ktrueson ------------- May 02 ------ Aug 22 ------ Pending
nehasharma -------- May 21 ------ Aug 24 ------ Pending
adom.2007 ---------- May 14 ----- Aug 27 -------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago ----- May 07 ----- Sep 06 ------- Pending (Approved EAD)
Tairaesias ----------- May 07 ----- Sep 12 ------- Pending
dee2006 ------------- May 14 ------ Sep 13 ------ Pending
simsim31 ------------ May 25 ------ Sept 18 ------- Pending
roshlimbo ------------ May 11 ------ Oct 9 -------- Pending (Approved EAD)

Congrats to Dee2006 :D we got a full house now ;)

shinkansen ---------- May 02 ----- Jul 26 -------- Pending
PraetorianXI --------- May 08 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending (AP)
mpanati ------------- May 10 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- May 08 ----- Aug 09 ------- Pending
IrishDMBF ---------- May 22 ------ Aug 13 -------- Pending
leleth ------------------ May 10 ----- Aug 20 -------- Pending
ktrueson ------------- May 02 ------ Aug 22 ------ Pending
nehasharma -------- May 21 ------ Aug 24 ------ Pending
adom.2007 ---------- May 14 ----- Aug 27 -------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago ----- May 07 ----- Sep 06 ------- Pending (EAD)
Tairaesias ----------- May 07 ----- Sep 12 ------- Pending
dee2006 ------------- May 14 ------ Sep 13 ------ Pending
simsim31 ------------ May 25 ------ Sept 18 ------- Pending
roshlimbo ------------ May 11 ------ Oct 9 -------- Pending (EAD)

Last edited by a moderator:
PraetorianXI,

you can add me to the list. I'll make sure to post my AOS interview experience. I just found this forum a couple of days ago and I've find it very informative. Thanks to all! what stands for AP?

PraetorianXI,

you can add me to the list. I'll make sure to post my AOS interview experience. I just found this forum a couple of days ago and I've find it very informative. Thanks to all! what stands for AP?

Welcome to the thread! AP = advance parole

Ap

I didn't apply for AP. I thought could wait until I get the GC. We are hoping we get it soon, so we can go out of the country for our first wedding anniversay on Nov. 25. What I really need is my EAD.

Praetorian, I think you should go into the business of improving those immigration trackers!

Just when I thought we were set for our vacation immigration-wise, now it looks like my wife's passport renewal (due to name change) might take longer to process than we thought. :( There's a 10-12 week processing estimate for US passports from the DOS, but hers is taking 14 weeks already (we are a little more than 3 weeks away from our vacation).

Inofficial estimates I've seen are 14-18 weeks, so if you are planning to travel with your spouse and he or she still needs to get a passport, don't believe the 10-12 week time frame that DOS claims. In travel forums I now see suggestions for people to request expediting ($60 more) even if their trip is three to four months away.

What's worse is that apparently it doesn't work the way it does with our immigration applications, where they are processed in the order they arrive, and those of us with similar ND's have similar time lines. I read many stories of folks sending their regular-processing passport app's in June who are getting them now, while those who applied in March or April are still waiting. Maybe DOS decided it's better to piss fewer people off, leave the old filers behind and tend to the newer filers. :mad:

The moral of the story is that DOS should look at USCIS as an example of a better processing structure, and that's a sad thing to say. :D

Praetorian, I think you should go into the business of improving those immigration trackers!

Just when I thought we were set for our vacation immigration-wise, now it looks like my wife's passport renewal (due to name change) might take longer to process than we thought. :( There's a 10-12 week processing estimate for US passports from the DOS, but hers is taking 14 weeks already (we are a little more than 3 weeks away from our vacation).

Inofficial estimates I've seen are 14-18 weeks, so if you are planning to travel with your spouse and he or she still needs to get a passport, don't believe the 10-12 week time frame that DOS claims. In travel forums I now see suggestions for people to request expediting ($60 more) even if their trip is three to four months away.

What's worse is that apparently it doesn't work the way it does with our immigration applications, where they are processed in the order they arrive, and those of us with similar ND's have similar time lines. I read many stories of folks sending their regular-processing passport app's in June who are getting them now, while those who applied in March or April are still waiting. Maybe DOS decided it's better to piss fewer people off, leave the old filers behind and tend to the newer filers. :mad:

The moral of the story is that DOS should look at USCIS as an example of a better processing structure, and that's a sad thing to say. :D

My wife renewed hers (due to name change as well) and we paid the expedite fee and got it within 2 weeks :).

You can still request that, if you put in a call, and hold for like 5 hours until they actually pick up the phone. :p

shinkansen ----------- May 02 ----- Jul 26 ---------- Pending
PraetorianXI --------- May 08 ----- Aug 07 --------- Pending (AP)
mpanati -------------- May 10 ----- Aug 07 ---------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- May 08 ----- Aug 09 ---------- Pending
IrishDMBF ----------- May 22 ------ Aug 13 ---------- Pending
leleth ----------------- May 10 ----- Aug 20 ---------- Pending
ktrueson ------------ May 02 ------ Aug 22 --------- Pending
nehasharma -------- May 21 ------ Aug 24 --------- Pending
adom.2007 ---------- May 14 ----- Aug 27 ---------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago --- May 07 ----- Sep 06 ---------- Pending (EAD)
Tairaesias ----------- May 07 ----- Sep 12 --------- Pending
dee2006 ------------- May 14 ----- Sep 13 --------- Pending
simsim31 ------------ May 25 ----- Sept 18 -------- Pending
roshlimbo ------------ May 11 ----- Oct 9 ----------- Pending (EAD)
alsteg ---------------- May 24 ----- Aug 29 --------- Pending

One more to the list! :cool: also I fixed it up a bit (straighter ;)) please let me know if you got your Advance Parole, so I can add it too.

My wife renewed hers (due to name change as well) and we paid the expedite fee and got it within 2 weeks :).

You can still request that, if you put in a call, and hold for like 5 hours until they actually pick up the phone. :p

I think we'll go with the "call your friendly local congressman/woman" instead, if we don't get it in another week. Already have all their contact info. Have read some good success stories (someone got theirs fedexed the next day!).

No IL No Ead

Hi Everyone,

I haven't received my IL and EAD yet, ans there is no LUDs on my case since 6/10. any ideas?

Thanks

Application sent = April-28
Received by INS = 5-02-2007
Receipt Notice Date = 5/09/2007
BioMetrics appointment = 6-2-2007
RFE (w2s) = 5/15/2007
RFE recieved = 6/06/2007
I-485 = 5/09/2007, 6/06/2007, 6/7/2007, 6/10/2007
I-130 = 5/14/2007
I-765 = 5/14/2007, 6/04/2007

Congrats Dee.......so all of us have ILs now........lets start the ball rolling for the EADs now!

Lets not get carried away,shall we... There are others who have not received their ILs in this thread and are patiently waiting w/o posting "where is my IL" or "when am I getting my IL" every single day. So a little bit of sensitivity would be helpful here. Congrats to nehasharma and dee :). Good luck for the interview.