Any May filers around?

My new employer wants me to try and expedite my EAD too in case I don't get approved at interview or there is some delay because the interview is the day my contract technically starts as a faculty member. They are going to write me a letter on University letterhead stressing their need for me etc. They say they do this all the time through the international service office!!!

MAY FILERS 2007 INTERVIEW UPDATE:

Handle --------------- AOS ND ---- AOS ID ---------- Result ---- Interview Link
shinkansen ---------- May 02 ----- Jul 26 -------- Pending
PraetorianXI --------- May 08 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mpanati ------------- May 10 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- May 08 ----- Aug 09 ------- Pending
IrishDMBF ---------- May 22 ------ Aug 13 -------- Pending
leleth ------------------ May 10 ----- Aug 20 -------- Pending
ktrueson ------------- May 02 ------ Aug 22 ------ Pending
nehasharma -------- May 21 ------ Aug 24 ------ Pending
adom.2007 ---------- May 14 ----- Aug 27 -------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago ----- May 07 ----- Sep 06 ------- Pending (Approved EAD)
Tairaesias ----------- May 07 ----- Sep 12 ------- Pending
simsim31 ------------ May 25 ------ Sept 18 ------- Pending
roshlimbo ------------ May 11 ------ Oct 9 -------- Pending (Approved EAD)

Congrats nehasharma! Now join the waiting for EAD club! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
MAY FILERS 2007 INTERVIEW UPDATE:

Handle --------------- AOS ND ---- AOS ID ---------- Result ---- Interview Link
shinkansen ---------- May 02 ----- Jul 26 -------- Pending
PraetorianXI --------- May 08 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mpanati ------------- May 10 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- May 08 ----- Aug 09 ------- Pending
IrishDMBF ---------- May 22 ------ Aug 13 -------- Pending
leleth ------------------ May 10 ----- Aug 20 -------- Pending
ktrueson ------------- May 02 ------ Aug 22 ------ Pending
nehasharma -------- May 21 ------ Aug 24 ------ Pending
adom.2007 ---------- May 14 ----- Aug 27 -------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago ----- May 07 ----- Sep 06 ------- Pending (Approved EAD)
Tairaesias ----------- May 07 ----- Sep 12 ------- Pending
simsim31 ------------ May 25 ------ Sept 18 ------- Pending
roshlimbo ------------ May 11 ------ Oct 9 -------- Pending (Approved EAD)

Congrats nehasharma! Now join the waiting for EAD club! :p

Thanks..feels so great to be on this table :D ..

Thanks Roshlimbo & dee2006.

I knw dee, its really very hard to wait for IL, when people around you have got one. But we don't have any other option. Do we? Last friday during infopass IO told me that its too early for IL for me & there is no way of expediting EAD and I should not bother him. But see I got IL today (ND 12 July). So hold on...your IL is on its way..will be arriving in a day or two :)

Gud luck..
Neha

congrats neha

i guess i should be the only one of the may filers without an IL :(

If it helps, my IL was issued 12 days after the notice of receipt of the RFE and I received it in the mail 5 days after that. Altogether took about 60 days.You'll get it soon :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Roshlimbo & dee2006.

I knw dee, its really very hard to wait for IL, when people around you have got one. But we don't have any other option. Do we? Last friday during infopass IO told me that its too early for IL for me & there is no way of expediting EAD and I should not bother him. But see I got IL today (ND 12 July). So hold on...your IL is on its way..will be arriving in a day or two :)

Gud luck..
Neha
lol thanks my IL was actually in the mail box as i was typing and didnt bother to run to get the mail after the mail man came cuz i was tired of getting dissapointed. but anyway thanks neha got it now.

Thats good news Dee :) . So when is the interview date. Hurry up and let us know so the Venezuelan can update the tracker :D

Congratulations and have fun.

Yipeeeeeeeeee!!! Got my IL today FINALLY :D. Interview is on 24 Aug 10.30 AM. I am sooo happy :). Now waiting for my EAD.

Neha

WOW........Big congrats Neha! You waited quite a while!I'm so glad for you......now you're interview is next month......thats early........definitely post the experience.:)

lol thanks my IL was actually in the mail box as i was typing and didnt bother to run to get the mail after the mail man came cuz i was tired of getting dissapointed. but anyway thanks neha got it now.

Congrats :).. See told you, its was on its way. Now its with you:D ..When is the IL??

Congratulations to Tommy, Neha, Dee!!! I hope I will get my IL soon and EAD, too! This waiting is the worst thing!!!