Any May filers around?

I used to check almost every 2 hours, however since my letter was returned to the USCIS, I check ones a day.
Anyway I have made an infopass for Wednesday to go and see whatz up?

I want to ask you folks a simple question. Please be honest with me. How many times do you check your online status per day?

I check about once every other week just for the heck of it, but don't expect anything to change until after I send my RFE response. Then I'll probably start checking once or twice a day if my case has resumed ...

My EAD was approved!!! Got the card production was ordered on Monday when I got that LUD. Thanks so much for the support guys!!!

BIS CONGRATS.... Well Funny enough I check uscis website this morning and guess what...

MY EAD GOT APPROVED
=========================
Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 13, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

==========================

I thouht I would be the first one but I guess you were first...

P.S: GUYS OUR EAD's are comming. :)

Hey Rosh and Tommy you guys have opened the floodgates. I guess we should all see some more EAD approvals this week

BIS CONGRATS.... Well Funny enough I check uscis website this morning and guess what...

MY EAD GOT APPROVED

On July 13, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

==========================

I thouht I would be the first one but I guess you were first...

P.S: GUYS OUR EAD's are comming. :)

BIS CONGRATS....
MY EAD GOT APPROVED

On July 13, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

Congratulations! :) Great news. Now let's hope ours come along. I'm on day 46 now from NOA1. Luci_merlion, I'm following your case closely for 2 reasons. One, we have the same DO (Philly) and two, your NOA1 is about 10 days before mine. All the best to us! Fingers crossed that IL comes this week and more EADs get approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
No you didn't cheat, you did what it takes to get it.

Hey do you think your strategy can work with me? I got an offer letter today and I have to be at work by July 29th or else I might lose this opportunity. Do you think if I used an INFOPASS and used that argument it could work? What say you? :(

I'm on OPT as well and was wondering if I should do something already. But I'm only on day 46, so I guess I'll wait for a little. myredskins, how many days did it take for you to receive your IL after your biometrics was done? I did mine on 20th June. It'll be a month in 3 days time and I haven't received my IL yet. You, luci_merlion and I have the same DO.

I'm on OPT as well and was wondering if I should do something already. But I'm only on day 46, so I guess I'll wait for a little. myredskins, how many days did it take for you to receive your IL after your biometrics was done? I did mine on 20th June. It'll be a month in 3 days time and I haven't received my IL yet. You, luci_merlion and I have the same DO.

Hi! Yes, I've noticed you have the same DO as mine. It's interesting to compare our signitures and see how things go for us. I am also on OPT. I am trying to be as patient as I can. My husband always reminds me that "immigration matters take time," so I listen to him. I filed a little before you and still didn't get my IL. This tells me they are really busy. I see the letter coming by August 10 or so ...hopefully.

To the person who asked about checking your status online, I finally registered last night. My LUD on I-130 was on 6/5 before FP and mu LUD on I-485 on 6/11 after FP. I do not know what this mean. Is it after these two LUDs that they normally mail things out?

Congrats Tommy!! Looks like Chicago is the place to be for EADs. I wonder how long it will take to get our cards.

I check first thing in the morning and last thing before sleeping in the night.....and about 2-3 times in-between:eek: . even tho i have the IL,i'm waiting desperately for my EAD.......I NEED MY DRIVING LICENSE:eek:

myredskins, how many days did it take for you to receive your IL after your biometrics was done? I did mine on 20th June. It'll be a month in 3 days time and I haven't received my IL yet. You, luci_merlion and I have the same DO.

Hmm I got my interview letter around May 25 2007. I had an RFE though, which delayed things (I guess). Check out my signature. As for your EAD wait till about day 75 for your approval (my educated guess).

Congrats to Tommy, I am only on day 42 for my EAD though, so I guess I will have to wait some more... :p

MAY FILERS 2007 INTERVIEW UPDATE:

Handle ----------------- ND --------ID ---------- Result ---- Interview Link
shinkansen ---------- May 02 ----- Jul 26 -------- Pending
PraetorianXI --------- May 08 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mpanati ------------- May 10 ----- Aug 07 ------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- May 08 ----- Aug 09 ------- Pending
IrishDMBF ---------- May 22 ------ Aug 13 -------- Pending
leleth ------------------ May 10 ----- Aug 20 -------- Pending
ktrueson ------------- May 02 ------ Aug 22 ------ Pending
adom.2007 ---------- May 14 ----- Aug 27 -------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago ----- May 07 ----- Sept 06 ------- Pending (Approved EAD)
Tairaesias ----------- May 07 ----- Sept 12 ------- Pending
simsim31 ------------ May 25 ------ Sept 18 ------- Pending
roshlimbo ------------ May 11 ------ Oct 9 -------- Pending (Approved EAD)

Hmm I got my interview letter around May 25 2007. I had an RFE though, which delayed things (I guess). Check out my signature. As for your EAD wait till about day 75 for your approval (my educated guess).

It will come just be patient.

Thank you all for your support. We are all in this pile of s... together. Let's get this done so we can all meet in Aruba or somewhere in Europe for some vacation or even Bahamas would work.

Yipeeeeeeeeee!!! Got my IL today FINALLY :D. Interview is on 24 Aug 10.30 AM. I am sooo happy :). Now waiting for my EAD.

Neha