Any May filers around?

Wishing you good luck for the Interview myredskins.

Praetorian wishing you a safe journey. I hope you will be checking forums on your honeymoon too ;)

Hi guys, I received my IL on Friday. Luci_merlion, you were right :)
So the interview is slated to be early in the morning on Sept. 12th :)
Thanks for the encouragement, guys. We all know how crazy things can get while waiting..... :cool:
But, hey, I've got mine now as well :)

Congrats. :)

Congratulations! Now, just wait some more :)

Handle --------------- AOS ND ---- AOS ID ---------- Result ---- Interview Link
Mishumishu ---------- May 16 ----- Jul 17 ---------- Approved ----- Here
shinkansen ----------- May 02 ----- Jul 26 ---------- Pending
PraetorianXI --------- May 08 ----- Aug 07 --------- Pending
mpanati -------------- May 10 ----- Aug 07 ---------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- May 08 ----- Aug 09 ---------- Pending
IrishDMBF ----------- May 22 ------ Aug 13 ---------- Pending
leleth ----------------- May 10 ----- Aug 20 ---------- Pending
ktrueson ------------ May 02 ------ Aug 22 --------- Pending
nehasharma -------- May 21 ------ Aug 24 --------- Pending
adom.2007 ---------- May 14 ----- Aug 27 ---------- Pending
alsteg ---------------- May 24 ----- Aug 29 --------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago --- May 07 ----- Sep 06 ---------- Pending
Luci_merlion -------- May 21 ----- Sep 10 ---------- Pending
Tairaesias ----------- May 07 ----- Sep 12 --------- Pending
k.ambrose ----------- Jun 01 ----- Sep 12 --------- Pending
dee2006 ------------- May 14 ----- Sep 13 --------- Pending
simsim31 ------------ May 25 ----- Sep 18 -------- Pending
roshlimbo ------------ May 11 ----- Oct 9 ---------- Pending

So did everyone got their IL???

I am so happy! I got my IL today! And the funny thing is that we were planning to send my I-131 tomorrow, and in the evening we were going to Kinko's to have photos taken, but I said to my husband "you know what on our way to the car let's just check the mail downstairs, what if there is the Interview Letter there, so we won't have to send I-131" And we did, and there was a very nice surprise!!! It's good I didn't fill in the money order yet. $170 saved!
My interview is on September 17, at 2.30 pm. So almost 2 months to get prepared.

k.amborse has almost the same timeline as me and she got her IL on Friday, so I kind of thought mine had to be on its way, and it was! But after the fingerprints I got only one LUD...

Congrats....

P.S It's always good to have you AP just in case, my wife and I going back to PL in September.

I wish you a smooth interview and a kind officer, you wish me a safe flight and prompt return ;)

Bytheway, this is post/reply # 1000 for the May Filers Thread! :) and 18,470 views :cool:

Thanks to all of you for the kind wishes tomorrow (Neharshana, and all). I want this thing to be smooth..

PraetorianIX you will be back in the US in time for your interview. Don't sweat it :) Have a safe trip dude.

Congrats....

P.S It's always good to have you AP just in case, my wife and I going back to PL in September.

Thanks Tommy!

So you're Polish, too? :)
I want to travel to PL in October, so it will be already after the interview, so then I will know if my name was cleared or not, and if I have to file for AP. Filing now would be cheaper, but I may not need it, if I get approved during the interview.

Ead

I have a biiiiig dilemma. I overstayed and working :eek: I know, I know. I had a permit that expire on 02/30 (weird date, ah?). Anyway, my boss said he was doing the necessary, but didn't. He really pissed me off (caused he lied to me)but I'm still working (he doesn't care, it's a small company) and I couldn't afford to quit. When I could lawyer said if wouldn't make a difference. The offense is made.

Lawyer also said, they may look that I paid taxes and forgive me. But to make it worst. I just notice that I overlooked the part in my G325 about employment. I included it in the rest of the applications and we send copies of taxes and everything. I'm afraid they'll think I lied and tried to hide I was working. And I'm not sure how to handle the situation during the interview. Does anyone have any experiences? or heard anything?

No LUDs after 6/25

thanks!!!

I'm sooooo worried :eek:

I believe everyone who is here regularly and will come back to post their experiences have received it. :)

Two of them, Very Late May Filers (ND of June 01). :)

So, we are cool. :cool:

PraetorianXI, have a safe and pleasant trip; and later, interview. Just leave these immigration stuff aside for a while and have a great time :). You'll be fine. All the best.

PraetorianXI, have a safe and pleasant trip; and later, interview. Just leave these immigration stuff aside for a while and have a great time :). You'll be fine. All the best.

Thank you! :) I will try to relax :D plus we will have more evidence to show to the IO (our pictures from the trip and boarding passes).

I believe everyone who is here regularly and will come back to post their experiences have received it. :)

Everyone huh? ;) j/k ...

Have a safe and enjoyable honeymoon, and fun gathering the "additional evidence" in the form of pix from your trip. We all wanna see them too, by the way. Of course, only for immigration purposes. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone huh? ;) j/k ...

Haha, sorry about that. You are a "special" case...

I will bring pictures ;)!

I will post one last time thursday morning before leaving to the airport... and probably won't post again until I get back on the 6th at 11:30 PM (hopefully!).

I doubt there is internet access in a little island in the Caribbean :D

iPhone don't work in the Carribean, Praetorian? But I'm sure you'll have better things to do than entertain us from there! ;)

I'm finally getting closer to sending my RFE ... just drafted my response letter explaining the situation with my "international birth certificate" ... anyone who's interested, I posted the contents of the letter here, please feel free to comment!