Any May filers around?

Hi austriacus, have you send your RFE back?? Just curious..

Neha

Have not sent it back yet. It's not close enough to my vacation yet. :D I'm planning to send it later this week or early next week, that should give around 10 days to 2 weeks time for them to resume my case before I leave. My wife just got her passport after a 15 week wait. :eek: ... just as we were about to send a fax to her senator for a congressional inquiry, which is the only way to get a U.S. passport on time these days.

Thanks austriacus for the good words, of course I will post the date of my IL. And I guess there is only you and me, whose DO is in San Antonio.... Good luck with your case!

Good luck with yours too. I'm assuming you'll have your interview before mine. Let me know if you find anything interesting to see and do in San Antonio that could be interesting for my wife and I ... Riverwalk and Natural Bridge Caverns come to my mind.

I am so happy! I got my IL today! And the funny thing is that we were planning to send my I-131 tomorrow, and in the evening we were going to Kinko's to have photos taken, but I said to my husband "you know what on our way to the car let's just check the mail downstairs, what if there is the Interview Letter there, so we won't have to send I-131" And we did, and there was a very nice surprise!!! It's good I didn't fill in the money order yet. $170 saved!
My interview is on September 17, at 2.30 pm. So almost 2 months to get prepared.

k.amborse has almost the same timeline as me and she got her IL on Friday, so I kind of thought mine had to be on its way, and it was! But after the fingerprints I got only one LUD...

Good luck with yours too. I'm assuming you'll have your interview before mine. Let me know if you find anything interesting to see and do in San Antonio that could be interesting for my wife and I ... Riverwalk and Natural Bridge Caverns come to my mind.

Thanks austraicus for nice words, I will keep you updated! Good luck for you, too! Good luck for everyone!

I am so happy! I got my IL today! And the funny thing is that we were planning to send my I-131 tomorrow, and in the evening we were going to Kinko's to have photos taken, but I said to my husband "you know what on our way to the car let's just check the mail downstairs, what if there is the Interview Letter there, so we won't have to send I-131" And we did, and there was a very nice surprise!!! It's good I didn't fill in the money order yet. $170 saved!
My interview is on September 17, at 2.30 pm. So almost 2 months to get prepared.

k.amborse has almost the same timeline as me and she got her IL on Friday, so I kind of thought mine had to be on its way, and it was! But after the fingerprints I got only one LUD...

Congratulations MagdaJ, I am glad you got to save that money! :)

Handle --------------- AOS ND ---- AOS ID ---------- Result ---- Interview Link
Mishumishu ---------- May 16 ----- Jul 17 ---------- Approved ----- Here
shinkansen ----------- May 02 ----- Jul 26 ---------- Pending
PraetorianXI --------- May 08 ----- Aug 07 --------- Pending
mpanati -------------- May 10 ----- Aug 07 ---------- Pending
mamtashok ---------- May 08 ----- Aug 09 ---------- Pending
IrishDMBF ----------- May 22 ------ Aug 13 ---------- Pending
leleth ----------------- May 10 ----- Aug 20 ---------- Pending
ktrueson ------------ May 02 ------ Aug 22 --------- Pending
nehasharma -------- May 21 ------ Aug 24 --------- Pending
adom.2007 ---------- May 14 ----- Aug 27 ---------- Pending
alsteg ---------------- May 24 ----- Aug 29 --------- Pending
Tommy_Chicago --- May 07 ----- Sep 06 ---------- Pending
Luci_merlion -------- May 21 ----- Sep 10 ---------- Pending
Tairaesias ----------- May 07 ----- Sep 12 --------- Pending
k.ambrose ----------- Jun 01 ----- Sep 12 --------- Pending
dee2006 ------------- May 14 ----- Sep 13 --------- Pending
MagdaJ -------------- Jun 01 ------ Sep 17 --------- Pending
simsim31 ------------ May 25 ----- Sep 18 -------- Pending
roshlimbo ------------ May 11 ----- Oct 9 ---------- Pending

Thanks PraetorianXI!! I am so glad I saved that money, and that I don't have to be so impatient anymore.. that was the worst.

BTW, you listed me 2 times on your listing :D
but thanks for listing me :)

fixed it, too

there are some problems with this website, the server is busy all the time

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, MagdaJ, good for you that you didn't need to get the AP. From what I've read, people have also been getting their I-551 stamps at the San Antonio DO recently.

9/17 ... that would be pretty good timing for my wife and I too after we return from our trip (three weeks before then)... maybe it's just about time I send my RFE!

Congrats, MagdaJ, good for you that you didn't need to get the AP. From what I've read, people have also been getting their I-551 stamps at the San Antonio DO recently.

9/17 ... that would be pretty good timing for my wife and I too after we return from our trip (three weeks before then)... maybe it's just about time I send my RFE!

Go for it!!!

Have you heard of other people's experience during the interview in San Antonio??

I feel so much relief now. Only one LUD after the biometrics worried me, I already thought I got stuck on the name check... But who knows, I may go through the interview and still have to wait for the name check cleared, so I guess I can't be sure yet.
But yes, I saved the money. And if the interview goes smoothly, and my name check has already been cleared, I will be able to travel already in September. But if I got stuck on the name check, I guess I might need AP in the end (and pay $305) but I will take a chance.

Thanks again!

I am so happy! I got my IL today!

k.ambrose has almost the same timeline as me and she got her IL on Friday, so I kind of thought mine had to be on its way, and it was! But after the fingerprints I got only one LUD...

Yay! Good news this :) Am glad you received yours. Funny thing is there are no updates online since 21 June. Hope the EAD comes along soon for all of us here. All the best with the supporting documents and am waiting to hear myredskins' interview experience tomorrow.

No updates for me too...........and that's correct...there have been no updates since june 21st!
I have only one LUD since my FP.What should that mean?

means nothing , just be prepared for the interview , they are just working at a snail's pace but again immigration matters do take time , since we are waiting for things to happen so anxiously , it is obvious that one gets restless

Thanks a lot.. that would be helpful.. it would make me move along the process, and start dealing with other issues in my life :p

I wish you a smooth interview and a kind officer, you wish me a safe flight and prompt return ;)

Bytheway, this is post/reply # 1000 for the May Filers Thread! :) and 18,470 views :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: